• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

GUI tool for running Masternode with Trezor

This is really high quality documentation, thank you! I look forward to trying out the Ansible script soon...

DashMaternodeTool v0.9.31 released
Binaries: https://github.com/Bertrand256/dash-masternode-tool/releases/tag/v0.9.31

This is a service release containing a workaround for an issue with Ledger devices reported by DMT as a 'read error', caused by the latest Ledger on-device app versions (2.0.4).

If you don't use Ledger devices, you don't need to download this version because it doesn't bring anything new besides the mentioned fix. As for the source code, the change has been made in a separate branch because I have some unfinished changes in the master branch. The topic was important enough that I decided to make an exception to the normal procedure.

what stops you from stealing private keys and all crypto?
and you are not even a masternode once.
who audited and certified you?

what stops you from stealing private keys and all crypto?
and you are not even a masternode once.
who audited and certified you?
What stops me (aside from the fact that I don't want to get into competition with governments) are the principles I live by, specifically not doing anyone any harm to anyone.
What keeps YOU from being robbed is your attention: if you read carefully what is displayed on your hardware wallet and don't confirm any suspicious actions, there is no real possibility of stealing your cryptocurrencies.

Hi,
am I the only one who gets this error?
Using Ubuntu 22.04 with all the latest updates.

I get this only with DMT 0.9.32. Version 0.9.31 works fine. Any ideas?
Screenshot from 2022-09-07 23-02-04.png

Hi,
am I the only one who gets this error?
Using Ubuntu 22.04 with all the latest updates.

I get this only with DMT 0.9.32. Version 0.9.31 works fine. Any ideas?View attachment 11366

Not a bad idea for users in general to keep a backup of previous DMT versions, so users will always have something to fall back on.
Specially for those users that don't compile their DMT versions and rely on downloadable executables.

@Bertrand256
I am also having the following error on mac:
“DashMasternodeTool.app” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software.

Back