• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Enhanced Darkcoin Wallet UI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest DRK news tab, maybe?
And update auto / manual.

Edit: Maybe your own masternode info also would be nice.

The more stuff one pulls from the web the less private the s/w is.

It would be nice if it were possible to disable all external sources in Settings > Privacy.

Are you open for new design proposals here? Or already professinals working on it or planned? I think there is much upside potential looking at the current one. We need someting real professinal, modern, serious, like a bank.
Should be done after new website is ready to eventually match it.

I thought about offering a preview and start a budget voting for it maybe.

And I read about multiple themes / theme editor. Please NO! Think about it. We want to sell a brand. The theme should be part of our brand. Every Photoshop kiddy will f*** it up. It's also about seriousness. Do you know a online-banking interface where you can customize the theme? We would look like a joke.

Udjin, when do we have v12.1? I guess we don't have to test it first?
https://github.com/dashpay/dash/compare/v0.12.0.x...dashpay:v0.12.1.x
Basically changes are:
1) new MN status "pre-enabled"
2) refactor budgets rpc commands (rely less on names and more on hashes) + slight budgets code refactor
3) bip69
4) DS MultiSession cmd-line option
5) changes to UI theming (crowning)

Would like to see testing for at least #1 and #2. Some testing for #3 should be nice too though it's just about sorting of inputs/outputs. #4 is experimental and is off by default. #5 seems to work ok so far :)

EDIT: no idea about "when" :D

[...] Or already professionals working on it or planned? [...]

This!
No ETA, but the pros are working on it.

Every Photoshop kiddy will f*** it up.

That would be me:
wallet-jpg.1894

:eek::rolleyes::grin::tongue:

Hey crowning
I pinged you about something on all other chats already
I am looking for a picture of next version darkwing wallet (dark blue)
And tip where I can find that ??

Are you open for new design proposals here? Or already professinals working on it or planned? I think there is much upside potential looking at the current one. We need someting real professinal, modern, serious, like a bank.
Should be done after new website is ready to eventually match it.

I thought about offering a preview and start a budget voting for it maybe.

And I read about multiple themes / theme editor. Please NO! Think about it. We want to sell a brand. The theme should be part of our brand. Every Photoshop kiddy will f*** it up. It's also about seriousness. Do you know a online-banking interface where you can customize the theme? We would look like a joke.
Dont worry, every new theme will be approved by devs and community, and its in the code (source).

can i now control a mastered with the v12 core or what is this here? how can i setup a mastered with this

Dummy question #461

My transactions are all gone ?
no idea what happened.

When i click (top left) 'today', shouldn't that switch to all ?
It does not ? Bug ? (Mac)
3uRZVma.png

Err... Today shows you txes you made exactly today. To see all txes you made just switch it to All.

And to avoid confusion tomorrow, when you select "Today" tomorrow it won't show today but tomorrow, which then will be today.
Got it?

GOT IT??

:grin::tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back