• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Enhanced Darkcoin Wallet UI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody.

OK
Wallet Push # 464 !!

I (still) believe the Wallet is our most important tool (obviously as we are dealing with a Currency) and the Wallet should look
"NICE" ! (Corporate Identity / Logo and such ....)

I have no idea how hard is it to change this visually a bit, i believe this is working in Layer / front end and such
(please forgive my NOB Tech babble)

as we have 8 million updates for the wallet coming all the time, we should keep it simple and easy,
so my suggestion is, is there ANYBODY out there who can help on "visually improving this" ???

I did a mock up based on our wallet (buttons, fields, technique)
it would be great to do a visual change to something like this,
and then (in the future) we could step this up and add
- Market Button
- Enhance capabilities
- ..... endless ideas

But for now,
I believe we should just start with a simple visual revamp !
Idea is bellow, i am happy to support with Graphics and can get buttons made and such,
but WHO can do something like this with our existing wallet ?
(no reprogramming, only visual adoption !!)
please pm me or post here
Tx

b7mHVrd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everybody.

OK
Wallet Push # 464 !!

I (still) believe the Wallet is our most important tool (obviously as we are dealing with a Currency) and the Wallet should look
"NICE" ! (Corporate Identity / Logo and such ....)

I have no idea how hard is it to change this visually a bit, i believe this is working in Layer / front end and such
(please forgive my NOB Tech babble)

as we have 8 million updates for the wallet coming all the time, we should keep it simple and easy,
so my suggestion is, is there ANYBODY out there who can help on "visually improving this" ???

I did a mock up based on our wallet (buttons, fields, technique)
it would be great to do a visual change to something like this,
and then (in the future) we could step this up and add
- Market Button
- Enhance capabilities
- ..... endless ideas

But for now,
I believe we should just start with a simple visual revamp !
Idea is bellow, i am happy to support with Graphics and can get buttons made and such,
but WHO can do something like this with our existing wallet ?
(no reprogramming, only visual adoption !!)
please pm me or post here
Tx

b7mHVrd.jpg
So funny that you post this here, because the gentleman who posted directly before you is the man for the job! He has QT and C++ and he wants to help, as he says. I will see that he gets in touch with Evan.

So funny that you post this here, because the gentleman who posted directly before you is the man for the job! He has QT and C++ and he wants to help, as he says. I will see that he gets in touch with Evan.

ha haaa
perfect
I pm'ed him before I posted this
let's see if he gets back to me

you know him ?
tx

Last edited by a moderator:
qbit makes things of beauty. I splatter them about:
v11_4.png

Damn system themes cocking things up... :mad:
v11_7.png

unfortunately this has nothing to do with DRK Corporate identity !!!

would you use a BTC wallet with a new/different logo and different color !?
think about it

I have been playing at making icons, because I lost my crayons. Tungfa please cover your eyes!
v11_10.png

Still haven't done the home/send/receive/transactions ones, because I am slow and talentless, but when I do, tungfa, I will be sure and post another screenie, so you may want to stock up on the antipalpitants. :tongue:

That's all regulation #3398cc blue, by the way!

I have been playing at making icons, because I lost my crayons. Tungfa please cover your eyes!
v11_10.png

Still haven't done the home/send/receive/transactions ones, because I am slow and talentless, but when I do, tungfa, I will be sure and post another screenie, so you may want to stock up on the antipalpitants. :tongue:

That's all regulation #3398cc blue, by the way!

I was too curious and did NOT cover my eyes ( ; )
so are these actually working samples you are putting up or just graphics and images ?!

dam it would be sooooooo nice to get off our (now) grey boring wallet !!

I was too curious and did NOT cover my eyes ( ; )
so are these actually working samples you are putting up or just graphics and images ?!

dam it would be sooooooo nice to get off our (now) grey boring wallet !!
Of course it works, it's the current testnet wallet.

I am still dreaming about this wallet !

When the dust settles we might have to try another push with this !
:wink:

not sure this is the right thread for this but hopefully the right person will see it and we can take advantage of this tech in the future. i would love to be able to swap darkcoin for bitusd or bitgld etc all within the darkcoin wallet. if automated, merchants could take drk and immediately exchange for bitusd eliminating any volatility.
Smart Wallets are here! Bitcoin usage will explode in the developing world
ShapeShift integrates bitshares and bitUSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back