• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Enhanced Darkcoin Wallet UI

Status
Not open for further replies.
QT can be pretty! :tongue:

image.png

LOL this checkbox "complicate me" wtf xD
Unleashes the advanced options! Which I haven't written yet, but it will just be Rainbowsend rounds / coins to keep anonymised etc. I need to stick an encrypt wallet dialogue in there too, but I'm trying to keep it to the bare minimum, which is all that 90% of users need.

you just redefined the meaning of coloured coins (by adding rainbowed coins and unicornerd coins)

Kind of pains me to think of the millions you lost by getting into dark instead of pump/dumping rainbow coin like a month ago. But maybe it is not too late? A lot of doge chics are bored of the doge :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
ok
all the fairies and unicorns aside ...>>
(my eyes hurt !)

so can you enhance our QT wallet visually !?
DRK logo in the back drop , and maybe a couple of other enhancements !?
possible or unicorns only ?

ok
all the fairies and unicorns aside ...>>
(my eyes hurt !)

so can you enhance our QT wallet visually !?
DRK logo in the back drop , and maybe a couple of other enhancements !?
possible or unicorns only ?
You don't like fairies and unicorns? How about Christina Hendricks?
image.png

Bah, I'll have a semi-serious go at un-uglifying the official wallet presently. Thing is I've just started playing with OpenGL. Bumpmapping, dude, know what I'm saying? ;)

image.png

Bah, I'll have a semi-serious go at un-uglifying the official wallet presently. Thing is I've just started playing with OpenGL. Bumpmapping, dude, know what I'm saying? ;)

hey crouton
you keep going with the redheads and bump mapping ... and when you have that sorted out .... we will look into a new official DRK QT (logo and all) .... do not get lost out there between the redheads and unicorns ...>>

LOL, hey man, please post what's inside your "Chocolate covered nuns" folder :grin::grin::grin:

WELL HOWDY FOLKS!

My name is Solace, and I'm interested in doing a skin redesign. I was linked here from Reddit when I asked the question. This project appears to have started in July, is still active, but has no results - is this correct? Are there any good designs with PSD's out there to make use of already?

did you hear back from flare or vertoe ? I set you guys up for a conversation at some point ..>

image.png

If you can find a way so users can import family pictures and pets for the background of their client that would be awesome when it comes to selling the clientsfeatures!

If you can find a way so users can import family pictures and pets for the background of their client that would be awesome when it comes to selling the clientsfeatures!
You can stick any vaguely 800x500 image in there you like, although right now you have to change the name of the pic in the code, but it's 2 mins work to add a file sector dialogue. Trouble is that it can bugger up the legibility of the other widgets if I keep the transparency, and I like the transparency, so I'd have to make those customisable as well. Which could take me nearly half an hour. :tongue:

And I think I have aggravated tungfa enough. :grin:

edit: I like the idea of an xmas version though. Hopefully I will have the pygame version running by then with accelerated rendering. Or maybe just a few sprites, depends how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back