- Apr 16, 2014
Testnet tools: https://darkcointalk.org/threads/sticky-testnet-tools-resources.1768/And were I can find testnet blockexplorer? Would like to make sure that #371a978075436de8cb36f0a1d77633554998944c93f80a7014c3a8730e9f0b8e made through to the faucet
Looks fine for me.
So, right now I'll push the changes to the repo and will declare electrum server and client ready for testnet.
Do you want a "prebuilt" archive? (to the extend possible with python)Where do we get it? I have a spare VPS doing nothing and want to perpetrate psychadelic mayhem upon the client.
Thanks. A prebuilt archive might help idiots like me.
For such multitaskers like me - please, create an issue for this?Thanks. A prebuilt archive might help idiots like me.
Hmm...Installed whatever the client complained was missing ( sudo pip install pyasn1, sudo pip install pyasn1-modules, sudo pip install tlslite, then ran pyrcc4 icons.qrc -o gui/qt/icons_rc.py when told to) but it now gives me: 'ImportError: No module named qrcode'
(.electrum-drk)[email protected] ~/src/electrum-drk $ pip list | grep qrco qrcode (5.0.1)
pip install -r requirements.txt
Thanks for you contribution.=== SERIOUS CONCERNS, ADDRESSED TO MAINTAINERS OF ELECTRUM-DRK REPO ===
github : electrum-drk/electrum-drk
I've installed the necessary libraries and launched Electrum-DRK client.
However, it looks like a Bitcoin wallet, not a DRK wallet!
1) Application's logo is a Bitcoin version
2) Quotes from different menus of GUI :
- "lightweight BITCOIN CLIENT"
- "with low resource usage and simplifying BITCOIN"
- "Startup times are instant because it operates in conjunction with high-performance servers that handle the most complicated parts of the BITCOIN SYSTEM"
- "You may enter a BITCOIN ADDRESS, a label from your list of contacts"
- "BITCOIN transactions are in general not free"
- "BITCOIN Address is None"
- "Invalid BITCOIN Address"
- "Invalid BITCOIN URI"
Also, all the source code is pointing to Bitcoin...
3) I couldn't find a single mention of Darkcoin or DRK (except a project's name)
Even currency in GUI is labeled as mBTC, not DRK
Electrum-DRK is not dealing with Darkcoins, so this fork deserves to be put in trash
I am very sorry, I got confused by [3*w] electrum-drk org website which is pointing to wrong electrum-drk/electrum-drk repository.Thanks for you contribution.
If you would have read the thread you would have noticed that the migration is done in
[3*w] github com/akhavr/electrum-drk
Feel free to join the development and fix the outstanding issues.