• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DT sign up problem (still)

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
somebody posted to me:

i cant resgister because the forum keep said "DashTalk - Error
Please enter a value using 30 characters or fewer."

Propulsion can you please look into this ?
we have a little competition / PR planned , but if people have these problems signing up we can not do that idea ! can you please let me know when that is fixed ?
(I thought this is an old problem and fixed already !?!?)
tx

Hello ?
anybody out there ??

osdyh9O.jpg

This website appears to have problems. I don't think all notifications go through anymore, I've come accross messages where I have been tagged, but didn't receive the notification.

Also, Propulsion hasn't been on the site since September 27th. If you want to get something done, better try someone else. Is there another administrator? If not, it may not be a bad idea to start looking into starting another official Dash forum.

This website appears to have problems. I don't think all notifications go through anymore, I've come accross messages where I have been tagged, but didn't receive the notification.

Also, Propulsion hasn't been on the site since September 27th. If you want to get something done, better try someone else. Is there another administrator? If not, it may not be a bad idea to start looking into starting another official Dash forum.

We have other admins
but props is the only one with access to the code / problem fixing !

yes i agree, at some point we need this sorted out, i am having the same problems as you,
sometimes i get ZERO notifications and dam is it hard to follow up with 'recent posts'
:mad:
i talked to the Dev's about this already
:wink:

Oooh, we going to have a git-like forum moo? :) :) Commits as threads, posts as files and merging and branching... dreamed about that one for a while :)

Brother Props, i am still waiting for a reply on this ... will keep this going for a while
:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
this is my thread to see when props pop's up again
is the month over yet ?
running out of time ?!?

Back