• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DRK for USD

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbleak

I'm curious as to whether people really want this service? It seems it is not currently offered anywhere else. I have been considering whether to simply do it on a one-to-one basis (based on rep/trust, etc.) or else setting up a dedicated website.

If I do what means of payment would people want to see?
What do you consider a fair transaction fee? (otherwise there is no reason to do it).

I'm curious as to whether people really want this service? It seems it is not currently offered anywhere else. I have been considering whether to simply do it on a one-to-one basis (based on rep/trust, etc.) or else setting up a dedicated website.

If I do what means of payment would people want to see?
What do you consider a fair transaction fee? (otherwise there is no reason to do it).

There is a mighty good reason this service is not currently offered anywhere else. Its inviting scammers to scam the paypal seller of digital goods.

Paypal honors their customers over their sellers always, unless the seller shows proof of delivery confirmation. We can call it PoDC to get cryptic about it. LOL

If I had to use Paypal to sell DRK, I would send the DRK to a paper wallet and send via postal service needing signature confirmation on arrival.

How funny does that sound? Its actually pretty cool. This isn't possible to do with other virtual goods, like MMO game gold. Sellers ask for WU, MoneyBookers, anything but PP.

Anycoindirect offers a service for coin to euro but I'm not sure if their services extend across the ocean ;)

Edit; I've been buying and selling trough them for several times now.

weselldark.com sells Darkcoin with Paypal payments. They have a thread here in marketplace.

They seem to be on hiatus for the moment. But looking at all this maybe we need to do something like push for USD/DRK on the exchanges.

Crypsty has a USD/DRK and a few other USD/ coins. I deposited some $$ but there was not enough volume in any of them to really make it worth keeping there. IMO

Crypsty has a USD/DRK and a few other USD/ coins. I deposited some $$ but there was not enough volume in any of them to really make it worth keeping there. IMO
Bitfinex also has a DRK/USD trading pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back