• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Drk for Laughts!

no-dogs-no-bicycles-no-swimming.jpg

tumblr_mas6uhT0kK1r1k6d5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1vy9gSBjM1so0qpgo1_1280.png

ku-xlarge.jpg
cactus1zi.jpg

tumblr_mrr046jYiT1r539hzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n47lqavNmt1ss9srro1_1280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
EErrr.. I just had a real good friend of mine call me all excited.. Said he just plopped down $11,000.00 for a ASIC miner just to solely mine DarkCoin and wanted me to help him get it running...

Get yo asic out of here! it'll cost millions to develop the asic for x11.
uuhhh, before overloading your smart self.. read the original thread.. then think about what I posted.. then follow the immortal words of Bill Cosby, Sit back, have a Coke and shut the hell up!

uuhhh, before overloading your smart self.. read the original thread.. then think about what I posted.. then follow the immortal words of Bill Cosby, Sit back, have a Coke and shut the hell up!
Okay i will. Good luck. If you succeed, ill be your second customer.

Okay, I have been mining HiroCoin the last week or so and have 11,000 of them. It is very cheap and the difficulty is very low. HiroCoin is now where DarkCoin was 6 weeks ago, and both are X11 coins.

Let the HiroCoin pump begin! Pull all your miners off DarkCoin immediately and dive into Hirocoin NOW before the next difficulty rise! Darkcoin difficulty is so high that it is no longer profitable.

HiroCoin is currently at 6.43 Ghash total hash rate, compared to the 177 Ghash of DRK.

Let's work together and coordinate our efforts and we can pump this X11 coin past where DRK is now! Profit opportunity awaits you!
grin.gif

And focus all buying / selling on the MintPal exchange. We will drive this coin UP!!!
cool.gif

You can even buy HiroCoin cheaply now, 1 BTC will buy 500,000 HiroCoins, so it won't take much of a price rise to double or even triple your profits!

I'm mining away as hard as I can, and will be buying some as well.

Don't worry about any long term viability of HiroCoin, this is a PUMP AND DUMP! And NOW is the time to get in on it!

Back