• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DIF Supervisor Election 2022

No “No” Votes
While DAO proposals allow for a new feature – voting “No” and “Abstain” – we decided against using it for three reasons:
ARE YOU NUTS????? WHO DECIDED THAT? UNDER WHAT AUTHORITY?
1.Our constitution clearly calls for an “approval-style election”.
FUCK YOUR CONSTITUTION!!!! It is not valid anymore, simply because the people who voted for it are now inactive/dead.
2.Allowing “No” votes is likely to lead to an awkward situation where the election winners all have negative votes. Imagine three candidates, A, B and C, and 100 voters. 60% prefer A, 30% prefer B, and 10% prefer C. Every voter votes Yes on their preferred candidate and No on the other two. Clearly, A should win with an absolute majority. But if “No” votes were allowed, A received 60 Yes and 2×40 = 80 No for a final tally of -20 votes. The other candidates look even worse. Winning an election with a negative vote count didn’t seem right to us.
And whats the problem with that?
If this is the decision of the electorate and all the candidates have negative votes, then your candidates are all inappropriate, your stupid system is fucked up and inappropriate too, and you need to change both the system and the candidates ASAP.

And by the way, your math is wrong! In your example, the A candidate will receive 60 YES votes and 40 NO votes (not 80 you claim). You are unable to do a simple math, but you still insist of being a DIF candidate and have the power to decide where the money of the DIF will be invested. On the other hand, that is exactly the reason you are voted as a DIF member. The agents supported you. The agents like to put ignorants in power positions, because they can handle them and manipulate them more easily.
curiousg.jpg

3.We wanted to change the tool, not the process. Previous elections have always been based on Yes votes only, just like any other major election in the world, and that process seemed agreeable to everyone.
Change the process, stupid!!!! The process is not agreeable to everyone!!!!! Vote the numbers!

Therefore, please do not vote “No” or “Abstain”! Your vote would be wasted. The four candidates with the most “Yes” votes will be elected.

FASICIST AND CENSOR BASTARDS , FOR THE DIF ELECTIONS I WILL CAST ONLY "NO" VOTES, REGARDLESS THE CENSORSHIP OF THE AGENTS!!!!! AND MY "NO" VOTES WILL BE COUNTED!!!!!

WHO THE FUCK SIGNS
THIS AWFULL DOCUMENT THAT PROHIBITS THE "NO" VOTES? WHO AND UNDER WHAT AUTHORITY DECIDED TO BAN THE "NO" VOTES?

AGENTS, REVEAL YOURSELF!!!!

Last edited:
I'll tell you the same that I've been telling my three-year-old son ever since he turned two:

"Yelling, screaming and foot-stomping won't get you anything, buddy."

I'll tell you the same that I've been telling my three-year-old son ever since he turned two:

"Yelling, screaming and foot-stomping won't get you anything, buddy."

I am not your three-year-old son.

THE CRIMES OF THE AGENTS ARE HUGE, AND IF YOU ARE AN AGENT OR ACCIDENTALY PLAY THEIR GAME, YOU ARE ALSO GUILTY!

WHO AND UNDER WHAT AUTHORITY DECIDED TO BAN THE "NO" VOTES???
WHO WANTS TO CENSOR THE VOTES OF THE MASTERNODES?
ANSWER NOW, OR GO HIDE INTO YOUR FILTHY AGENT HOLE!!!!

Last edited:
If you insist of banning the NO votes for the DIF candidates, I may pay 1 dash proposal fee and put a governance question about it into the budget.

I have no hope that I will win, I expect that even in that case you will still manage to apply your filthy censorship against the "NO vote for candidates" system (because my experience says that stupidity/evilness prevails in this flawed Universe). But asking a governance question about it will cost the agents more money, because they will need to ransom a lot of masternodes. The agents do have endless money, but when you force them to spend their money it is always a nuisance for them. And I am glad to be a nuisance.

The promise of a “Negative Voting” system for Hong Kong elections - Mr. Sam Chang - YouTube

Last edited:
Three questions, addresed to all Trust Protectos (TP) DIF candidates.
  1. What should be the minimum number of votes , as a precentage of the total possible votes, you should receive in order to be named a DIF member? In the hypothetical case you would receive only 3 votes (out of 4144 possible) and still you would be able to get elected, do you think it is fair for you to become a DIF member?
  2. The DIF election procedure allows voters to cast only positive votes, and not negative votes. I can vote for the DIF member I trust, but not for the DIF member I do not trust. For example, in case someone is trusted by 500 masternodes and not trusted by 2000, due to the election system he is elected as a DIF member. Do you think this is fair?
  3. Is trust something that starts a specific date and ends a week later, during the DIF election period? What if I the network trusts someone during the DIF election week, and after a month it stops trusting him because he stole all the DIF money? Do you think it is fair for the network to tolerate this DIF member for the next one year?

TLDR: The TP DIF election system is stupid, and stupid are also all those who do not question it and trust it.

@Sven , although not a DIF candidate, could you please answer the above questions?

Fascist and censor BASTARDS , the negative vote is a basic human right . Whoever deprives me of this right must expect to face my wrath.

Last edited:
Back