• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Day Traders

I moved 10k DRK to cryptsy to initiate a fake dump and buy back cheap but guess what....

I pissed my pants and couldnt do it, I'm too afraid to lose my precious darkcoin lol :eek:

I moved 10k DRK to cryptsy to initiate a fake dump and buy back cheap but guess what....

I pissed my pants and couldnt do it, I'm too afraid to lose my precious darkcoin lol :eek:

That's awesome. I think the major trading is done for today. I started with 370 on Cryptsy and ended up with 540drk. Not too bad.

Edit 570drk. One day +200drk. Day Trading.

I've skimmed a few times, added 15% or so to the dark I still hold... I did take some profits a bit early as I was invested HEAVILY... wish I hadn't.

Don't be sad there will be plenty of opportunities. This is only the beginning.
Try trading with 1 dark, and only 1 dark. I know it's not much but it is good training.

Edit: completely quoted the wrong person. Meant to quote Lzeppelin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be sad there will be plenty of opportunities. This is only the beginning.
Try trading with 1 dark, and only 1 dark. I know it's not much but it is good training.
Indeed, I used 1 DRK for the training and was pleased by the result. Just be sure - you will feel like a zombie, after an hour or two staring at the monitor and refreshing.

I thought about speculating this morning but missed the high point of the day, and dont feel confident trying it in the 30s as I feel that is the bottom price right now. Will wait for an opportunity at a higher price.

In Cryptsy you can set a desired price for buy/sell purchases and when it hits the price/quantity you entered it auto sells/buys and goes to your account.

In Cryptsy you can set a desired price for buy/sell purchases and when it hits the price/quantity you entered it auto sells/buys and goes to your account.
There's an option like that? Where? Or do you need to buy a bot or use something like metatrader?

There's an option like that? Where? Or do you need to buy a bot or use something like metatrader?
No, there's no bot involved, you manually adjust the sell/buy options you desire. In the "Trade" section, under the graphs there are two columns BUY and SELL. You can manually set 5 darks for sale, not on the current price, but on a price you think that would be present in two hours time. Vice versa for the BUY section - you set you BTC ammount to buy darks on a lower price than the present and every order you make goes in the Open Orders section awaiting the prices you have entered, so you don't have to be in front of the monitor all day.

No, there's no bot involved, you manually adjust the sell/buy options you desire. In the "Trade" section, under the graphs there are two columns BUY and SELL. You can manually set 5 darks for sale, not on the current price, but on a price you think that would be present in two hours time. Vice versa for the BUY section - you set you BTC ammount to buy darks on a lower price than the present and every order you make goes in the Open Orders section awaiting the prices you have entered, so you don't have to be in front of the monitor all day.
Oh that's what you meant. I thought you were talking about it actually auto buying and auto selling based on parameters you set like say if price goes down 3% buy if it rises by 3% sell.

Oh that's what you meant. I thought you were talking about it actually auto buying and auto selling based on parameters you set like say if price goes down 3% buy if it rises by 3% sell.
Yep, it's kind of auto/manual thing, more or less.

As far as day trading yesterday I made 100 DRK! I'm a little sad though because I invested in XBC but as soon as it went up a little I sold; if I would have waited I could have doubled my money and bout not a 100 more DRK but a 1000.

Back