• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DashMiner.com multipool

09-07-2015 payout hash is 2ea222145cee4beebd49e381ddf425e903620fa75099a7ba5e05709ca8cefc07. 0.3 DASH per 100%. 50% bonus.

10-07-2015 payout hash is 3c3ea9feb4e72e593e2db98a4582f299fab4fa0b01da6dad98f0165076eab38e. 0.4 DASH per 100%. 100% bonus.

DashMiner.com GPU multipool promo: double payouts BTC or DASH!!! R9 290 is 0.004 BTC/day (0.4 DASH/day). Custom miner. Best profits.

If you are a miner mining on a standard DASH pool (non-multipool), we have another promotion for you:
Guaranteed 10% more payment than on your current pool. If by any chance you received less payment from us than on your current pool - contact us with details and we will pay you extra.

Join us!

PS: 1% of profit is sent to DASH community.

Hey, I'm trying your system out. I noticed first off, your version of sgminer gives off a lot of HW errors, and I tried it on 3 different machines. Is this normal, or is this damaging to my hardware? Any suggestions how to fix that? I can't tell how fast things are mashing because everything is in percent, but it looks like it is screaming fast, ...Thanks..

Hey, I'm trying your system out. I noticed first off, your version of sgminer gives off a lot of HW errors, and I tried it on 3 different machines. Is this normal, or is this damaging to my hardware? Any suggestions how to fix that? I can't tell how fast things are mashing because everything is in percent, but it looks like it is screaming fast, ...Thanks..

Hi tuppydog!

Thanks for trying out the software.

A few tens of HW errors per day is normal. This is not damaging your hardware in any way.
However, if you are getting hundreds or more of HW errors, please reduce overclocking.

Thanks!

No, not too many, just 3-4 per machine, I had to back the intensity down, good job on re-writing sgminer!! I would have launched all my miners, but I burned out a GFI and a breaker, looks good guys...!

One more question, is there a way to monitor the actual hashrate at your site? It seems like it must be a lot faster because the heat and wattage consumption has gone up quite a bit...

Unfortunately, it turned out that last days payouts were not properly calculated (33% less than should have been).
The problem is now fixed.

Below are adjustment payouts that were credited to your accounts:
10-07-2015 https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/tx...10426f5186516bc5f224f571abba4dbc5c76b7cd7.htm
11-07-2015 https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/tx...8eacfd0d3e969ae9be163b0400aca48105c2ad02a.htm
12-07-2015 https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/tx...85d43bdcb3ece9b63623c0c4818517a534593fc80.htm

Sorry about this.

Update: we're removing the "double payout" bonus. But... We are increasing the base payout from "0.2 DASH" to "0.35 DASH + daily bonus*".
So you'll actually be getting similar payment per day. However the payout per day displayed in dashminer now is going to be larger.

* Daily bonus depends on pool luck and prices on exchanges.

Notice: we are changing the base rate to 0.25 DASH. This is because the START and DASH difficulty have increased simnifically in the last few days and we made a big loss on today's payouts.
We are expecting that the actual payouts (with the daily bonus) will be around 0.26 - 0.30 DASH. The increasing DASH price also has influence on this. Thanks for understanding.

Just to add, I know you guys are new, but by far, I've never received better results, and I love the simplified graphs. It took me a while to deal with everything in "percentage " mode, but once you get over that, configuring your cards are a lot easier.....

Thank you for your reply.

We will try to avoid changing the base rate for awhile now. I believe that 0.25 DASH + daily bonus should be good. I am expecting payouts in the range of 0.26 - 0.3 DASH.
In a few more days it will be clear what sort of income we'll be getting and I believe the payouts will be relatively constant.

Also please note that we are announcing all base rate changes here, on btc talk and on twitter before actually applying them. So you always know in advance how much you will earn.

Thanks

Back