• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dashcurex official thread

I had 0.5354 BTC in my account, tried to move alle of them to bitcurex, but it only let me move 0.53BTC. 0.0054 BTC stayed.
Yes, I can confirm this.

Dashcurex.com In my opinion from talks with people about your exchange, the biggest thing you need to do is make Dashcurex a stand-alone exchange, without the need to transfer BTC between sites. Will you please implement this soon? If you're going to commit to a Dash exchange, we're going to be behind you, but you have to do it right. I fear you will lose potential business the current way.

Argh. This time I was going t transfered some BTC to bitcurex, the site went offline for a moment (cloudflare). Now the amount is "reserved" on dashcurex.

Argh. This time I was going t transfered some BTC to bitcurex, the site went offline for a moment (cloudflare). Now the amount is "reserved" on dashcurex.
Yes, another example in favor of an independent Dash/BTC exchange. These hassles should be avoided.

A decentralized shapeshift.io, without the low supply per trade, would be awesome.

Pablo.

pille , do you still have a problem? Please write a ticket through the support system (or PM us here), we have to know your username to check it.

pille , do you still have a problem? Please write a ticket through the support system (or PM us here), we have to know your username to check it.
The moment I wantet to open the ticket the BTC where released.

Edit: WTF the same happened again (site went offline). Ticket opened.

Ok, now we know the reason. We will release your BTC. Please wait with transfering funds to Bitcurex, we have to fix it - it should be a matter of few hours tops. Sorry for the problem!

Ok, now we know the reason. We will release your BTC. Please wait with transfering funds to Bitcurex, we have to fix it - it should be a matter of few hours tops. Sorry for the problem!
Now the BTC are missing completely, can't you transfer them manually to bitcurex now?

Hi guys,

We are under DDoS attack, so there may be some problems with accessing the site - we are working on it.

EDIT: DDoS problem is partially still present, which causes problems with normal API functioning and was the reason for hampered transfers between Dashcurex and Bitcurex. It will be back to normal soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think not yet, today I tried to do it and no success, looks like they are working on it still after yesterday DDoS attack.
Sent them PM too.

Hi guys,

We are under DDoS attack, so there may be some problems with accessing the site - we are working on it.

EDIT: DDoS problem is partially still present, which causes problems with normal API functioning and was the reason for hampered transfers between Dashcurex and Bitcurex. It will be back to normal soon.
You do see the need to make Dashcurex,com a stand-alone Dash exchange, right? You didn't answer my post earlier. This will be a potential issue for you if you do not fix it. This transferring BTC between exchanges is not very popular, unfortunately.

Hey,

We hope that DCX <--> BCX transfers and API will be online today. Due to DDoS attack we've decided to reconfig some settings to make us even less vulnerable to such actions, that is the reason for the delay.

Tao, sorry for not answering. We think that the main issue is to keep the transfers smooth and easy. Of course you are right that it would be even simplier to not connect it to Bitcurex in the process. When we were planning to enter DASH community, we thought about simply putting DASH market on Bitcurex. Then we came to conclusion that in terms of DASH promo, it won't make such difference as opening a "stand-alone" exchange with "Dash" in its name, showing that Dash is the number one for it. On the other hand, keeping exchanges interconnected is potentially good from our point of view (providing some liquidity back to Bitcurex). To sum things up, thanks for feedback. We need a little more time to evaluate the situation and all pros & cons.

PS. If you need a transfer and you don't want to wait for the fix, please write to us (ticket through the suppport system works best), we will move funds manually in a flash.

Transfer of bitcoin from Dashcurex to bitcurex is really annoying, honestly, it is a deal breaker for me and after trying i am moving back to cryptsy... Sorry, its not going to work with me like this.

Its not about instant transfer, its about transfer itself from one exchange to another in order to fund account or withdraw bitcoin.
So in the current situation its better to connect Dash with bitcurrex, rather 2 semi-separate.
Well, i will wait and see :) Will give a second chance.\
On the other hand, i withdrew 360$ to UK account and got only 205£ (314$) leading to 45$ fee, while it states 3,65 EUR fee. Its a bit too steep extra charges that are not stated ... Loosing 40$ on exchange rate...

Back