• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dashcurex official thread

After Bitfinex ceased trading of DASH, we really need an exchange to take over the volume at Bitfinex. Otherwise, people will lose faith in DASH. What Dashcurex offers sound good but we really need DASH/BTC pair and an increase in DASH/USD trading volume over there. I wonder where all the former Bitfinex DASH traders are going. Anyone?

For me, I would definitely choose Dashcurex over Cryptsy if Dashcurex has the targeted volume and DASH/BTC trading pair.

It's nice to hear that you like our exchange. Of course we are planning to expand this project, because Dash is worth the effort.

Right now, we have two goals to achieve: InstantX and BTC/DASH pair. We need to finish one more thing and we are on it.

Hello friends,

We are happy to announce that you can now trade on BTC/DASH pair. :)

BTC deposits and withdrawals are carried out by Bitcurex, please check out this simple GUIDE how to export accounts and transfer funds between services (instant and free).

Minimum BTC price - 0,0001 BTC
Minimum offer value - 0,0001 BTC

Next step: InstantX :)

Hope you like it!

Hello friends,

We are happy to announce that you can now trade on BTC/DASH pair. :)

BTC deposits and withdrawals are carried out by Bitcurex, please check out this simple GUIDE how to export accounts and transfer funds between services (instant and free).

Minimum BTC price - 0,0001 BTC
Minimum offer value - 0,0001 BTC

Next step: InstantX :)

Hope you like it!

The Service uses a DASH client available at www.dashcoin.net. The DASH client is an open source, multiplatform application communicating with the dashcoin network through the internet. More information on the principle of operation of the client is available at www.dashcoin.net. The service does not bear responsibility for malfunctions of the DASH client (the Service is not the author of the program).

We are Dash, we are NOT Dashcoin and our Dash client is not available at www.dashcoin.net !!
The correct website our client can be downloaded from : https://www.dashpay.io/downloads/

Pls correct any references to Dashcoin and their site

Dashcurex looks sweet, trying to start some volume over there. I'm currently selling 171 DASH for under market value in case anyone's interested. Let's start showing this Dash-only exchange some love...

https://dashcurex.com/buysellview/?market=BTC
modify_inline.gif

This is really annoying to open 2 accounts, do export import... I cant be bothered. Is it that hard to make a proper BTC deposit and withdrawal?

sorry could you explain how instant X will help? Instant transfers to exchange? Spendable instantly? thanks
An exchange enabling InstantX would essentially have instantaneous deposits and withdrawals, yes. Exchanges now run lite wallets that do not recognize InstantX. When Dashcurex enables this, they will be the first, which is fitting considering their commitment to be a Dash-only exchange.

An exchange enabling InstantX would essentially have instantaneous deposits and withdrawals, yes. Exchanges now run lite wallets that do not recognize InstantX. When Dashcurex enables this, they will be the first, which is fitting considering their commitment to be a Dash-only exchange.

That is wicked !

Not sure what I do wrong but I'm not able to withdraw any dash from dashcurex. I go to balance, click on dash withdraw and it says BTC withdraw only through bitcurex. Some bug?

Not sure what I do wrong but I'm not able to withdraw any dash from dashcurex. I go to balance, click on dash withdraw and it says BTC withdraw only through bitcurex. Some bug?
Yes I had the same, simply click on the left WPALTA, than wyplata again and dash, there are some visual problems, probably they are working on it too...

Reactions: jpr
bummer,
i just did a round of postings (social media) some hours ago
:confused:

Back