• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dashcurex official thread

Dashcurex.com

Hello friends,

It is our pleasure to announce the launching of our new service, Dashcurex, dedicated to trading in Dash cryptocurrency.

Why this currency and a service specializing in Dash? We believe that it is a project with a very big potential, bringing many new solutions that can contribute to the development of the entire cryptocurrency community. We believe that it deserves publicity and support, also from exchange markets, without which popularizing this currency would be difficult. We think that a platform that puts Dash first can help in just that.

We made sure to make it easy for Bitcurex users to quickly and conveniently start using Dashcurex: the existing Bitcurex account can be exported to Dashcurex, keeping the same login, password and PIN. It is also possible to transfer traditional currencies between the two services in real time. The available currency pairs are DASH/PLN and DASH/USD.

The mechanics of the service and the transactional API are fully analogous to Bitcurex. Soon, Dashcurex will also support InstantX deposits and withdrawals.

How to export a profile?

Log in to Bitcurex and enter "settings", then click "export profile to Dashcurex" and insert PIN. You can now log in to Dashcurex.

How to transfer funds between the services?

After logging in to Bitcurex or Dashcurex, enter the "balance" tab and hover to "options" at the chosen currency. Then choose "transfer to Bitcurex or Dashcurex" and enter the amount. The transfer is instantanous and free.

Until 28-08-2015, trading is free of charge.

In 2012 we created Bitcurex because we believed in Bitcoin. Now we feel the same entering the Dash market.

You are cordially invited!

Best Regards,
Dashcurex Team

Hi Sub-Ether, signing up works perfectly fine, we've just tested it again to make sure. Do you still have an error, and if yes, could you provide us more info (i.e. your browser version)?

BTW, we have a little promo for dashtalk members to announce. :)

First 10 people, who will sign up and write us a PM with your Dashcurex PUBLIC ID (viewable at the "settings" section), will be granted a small bonus for the starters.

Have a nice day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. There is already a 700 Dash volume today. Hope the USD will kick in as well.
Probably take some days until wire transfer of USD will show up.

Also nice features with complex option.
Activation limit - kicks in when a proper argument is met
Hidden limit - if we can sell or buy larger amounts and dont want to raise fear index :p
Date limit - offer is open for a period of time.

BTC/DASH would be a nice option also.

Maybe I just can't see for looking, but I don't see any link to your service;

I used this: https://dashcurex.com/
Look at his handle :p

upload_2015-8-24_17-11-49.png

Hi Sub-Ether, signing up works perfectly fine, we've just tested it again to make sure. Do you still have an error, and if yes, could you provide us more info (i.e. your browser version)?
BTW, we have a little promo for dashtalk members to announce. :)
First 10 people, who will sign up and write us a PM with your Dashcurex PUBLIC ID (viewable at the "settings" section), will be granted a small bonus for the starters.
Have a nice day!
Probably missed the promo by now, it started working a few hours after I posted but I signed up and never got the email to confirm the account, and now I can't get any further and can not use the email again :sad:

Probably missed the promo by now, it started working a few hours after I posted but I signed up and never got the email to confirm the account, and now I can't get any further and can not use the email again :sad:

Send us please your login in PM, we will resend you the confirmation email. Any chance it ended up in a SPAM folder?

EDIT: problem solved. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys,

Have you tried our Complex trading tool? You can select one of three advanced offer types:

Activation limit - your offer will be made automatically as soon as the rate reaches the level you have chosen.

Hidden limit - you can choose the price, number the size of batches in which your offer will appear. For example: making an offer for 100 DASH and selecting 20 as the size of batch means that your offer will be made in 5 batches, 20 DASH each.

Date limit - choose this option if you want your offer to have a time limit. After reaching the date you have chosen, your offer will be automatically cancelled.

Hope you like it!

After Bitfinex ceased trading of DASH, we really need an exchange to take over the volume at Bitfinex. Otherwise, people will lose faith in DASH. What Dashcurex offers sound good but we really need DASH/BTC pair and an increase in DASH/USD trading volume over there. I wonder where all the former Bitfinex DASH traders are going. Anyone?

For me, I would definitely choose Dashcurex over Cryptsy if Dashcurex has the targeted volume and DASH/BTC trading pair.

Hello guys,

Have you tried our Complex trading tool? You can select one of three advanced offer types:

Activation limit - your offer will be made automatically as soon as the rate reaches the level you have chosen.

Hidden limit - you can choose the price, number the size of batches in which your offer will appear. For example: making an offer for 100 DASH and selecting 20 as the size of batch means that your offer will be made in 5 batches, 20 DASH each.

Date limit - choose this option if you want your offer to have a time limit. After reaching the date you have chosen, your offer will be automatically cancelled.

Hope you like it!
Little error carried over from your bitcoin website,in the withdrawal section:-

In order to deposit or withdraw traditional currencies on Bitcurex.com, please fill in your personal data. You can do it here. It is not needed if you deposit or withdraw bitcoins only.

Hi Minotaur, first we have to finish one more project, then we are going to refine and implement the InstantX - so it is a matter of weeks.
What do you mean you have to implement the InstantX? I guess I don't understand what an exchange has to do but this InstantX is a built-in feature in the Dash wallet.

Little error carried over from your bitcoin website,in the withdrawal section:-

In order to deposit or withdraw traditional currencies on Bitcurex.com, please fill in your personal data. You can do it here. It is not needed if you deposit or withdraw bitcoins only.

Thanks, if you find anything more, please let us know.

What do you mean you have to implement the InstantX? I guess I don't understand what an exchange has to do but this InstantX is a built-in feature in the Dash wallet.

You are right that it is a built-in feature of a Dash wallet, but that feature has to be processed by exchange's engine, corresponding with the wallet, so it's not that simple.

Back