• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Worldwide Translators

Status
Not open for further replies.
r-ando studioz aleix fernando Anlu elgringo splawik21 maky jpr afterbush Bergstrom UdjinM6 Stradan raganius Rux

Hey guys, thank you all so much for volunteering!

You are doing a great service to Darkcoin by participating in this initiative, as we will greatly expand our sphere of influence. The higher quality of work you put into it, the greater the results will be.

An update:

I am talking with Propulsion to change the language forum a bit:

The name has changed to Darkcoin Worldwide already.

I have posted (in the languages that we have volunteers for) with your names, so that future readers can contact you with questions.

These threads will be made sticky, and I will maintain them.

If you don't see your language here yet, it is coming.

If you would like to write a brief introduction in your language, please send it to me IN THIS THREAD, and I will post it to the appropriate forum.

Also, if you have time, please translate Evan's announcement here:

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/roadmap-plans-for-the-next-release.3174/

If not, just wait until the next announcement. When that comes out, however, I WILL expect you to translate it. If you cannot fulfill your duties, please let me know here.

Thanks again. Let's make Darkcoin Worldwide a prestigious point of pride for the Darkcoin community around the world!

Tao

r-ando studioz aleix fernando Anlu elgringo splawik21 maky jpr afterbush Bergstrom UdjinM6 Stradan raganius Rux

You are doing a great service to Darkcoin by participating in this initiative, as we will greatly expand our sphere of influence. The higher quality of work you put into it, the greater the results will be.

An update:

I have posted (in the languages that we have volunteers for) with your names, so that future readers can contact you with questions.

If you would like to write a brief introduction in your language, please send it to me IN THIS THREAD, and I will post it to the appropriate forum.

If not, just wait until the next announcement. When that comes out, however, I WILL expect you to translate it. If you cannot fulfill your duties, please let me know here.

Thanks again. Let's make Darkcoin Worldwide a prestigious point of pride for the Darkcoin community around the world!

Tao
Done :) https://darkcointalk.org/threads/dorozhnaja-karta-chto-planiruetsja-v-sledujuschem-relize.3279/

Wow, the first translation of Darkcoin Worldwide! And from a core Dev too! Are there any limits to your talents?

Looking forward to more...

Google translate: I think I said "See the first post of Darkcoin Worldwide, by UdjinM6", or something like that.
It's wrong?
:sad::grin:

Google translate: I think I said "See the first post of Darkcoin Worldwide, by UdjinM6", or something like that.
It's wrong?
:sad::grin:
LOL "должность"="job title"! :grin: This should be smth like "Посмотрите первый пост в Darkcoin Worldwide..." and the rest is fine btw ("...Перевод UdjinM6. First....")

That gives me another idea though: maybe you need some kind of tweets-list? I mean to let you properly "spam" :rolleyes: on twitter you could use some kind of "templates" in different languages... smth like translations for qt-wallet - few translated strings that corresponds to preselected english phrases and have some marks like "<number>", "<link>" or anything you like to replace with your unique text.
I don't know what exactly you might need but let's say you have
"New translation in Darkcoin Worldwide! <link> #Darkcoin #DRK" = "Новый перевод в Darkcoin Worldwide! <link> #Darkcoin #DRK"
so all you have to do is find "<link>" marker, replace it with actual link and send a tweet in proper Russian...or French.. or German.......:cool:
Yet another example:
"There are <number> active #Darkcoin masternodes already! Run your own! <link> #DRK" = "Уже <number> активных #Darkcoin мастернод! Запусти свою! <link> #DRK"
well.. that one will require few variants actually for different numbers.. or you'll need to round the number and then it will be ok... but I think you get the idea.:wink:

PS. just don't tweet to often:tongue:

An update:

Tao

Done in the dutch forum https://darkcointalk.org/threads/planning-voor-de-volgende-release-v0-10-18-x.3281/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back