• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash World: Evolution in Marketing V.2

I'd like to briefly thank everyone for all the comments and, obviously, the Masternode owners who voted "YES" for Dash Word: Evolution in Marketing. I thank you for all the "NO" votes as well, for those inspire us to work even harder to change your mind in due course.

The work has started. The channels for communication are open. The gratitude is enormous. Thank you.

I'd like to briefly thank everyone for all the comments and, obviously, the Masternode owners who voted "YES" for Dash Word: Evolution in Marketing. I thank you for all the "NO" votes as well, for those inspire us to work even harder to change your mind in due course.

The work has started. The channels for communication are open. The gratitude is enormous. Thank you.

I just came to see what's up :) I'd sure love to know what your first steps are - if you can divulge them :) The "main stream" media (for cryptos) hasn't had much to say lately :p And I'm hoping you all are getting ready for the 0.12.1 update, which should be huge. I can't wait to see what the boys have been working on all this time!

As Mr. Robot says, "Exciting Times" :D

I'd like to briefly thank everyone for :wink:all the comments and, obviously, the Masternode owners who voted "YES" for Dash Word: Evolution in Marketing. I thank you for all the "NO" votes as well, for those inspire us to work even harder to change your mind in due course.

hey there and congrats
please feel free to reach out anytime if in need of anything from the team , happy to help obviously ! you know where to find me :wink:

Thanks TaoOfSatoshi, TanteStefana, tungfa. Sorry Tante, no New York Times cover story this week yet :wink: as we work on the audit(s). We need to know where do we stand first in order to move forward in the most efficient way. I am working on the SEO audit of the dash.org at the moment. Given all delays with the new site I intend, for every "this sucks" on the current site, offer a solution that would help, not only for the current site to get in shape, but to also serve as a set of instructions for a new one.

It would be great, tungfa, if someone could add Google Webmaster Tools verification file in the root of dash website. The file is here:
http://displaced.me/google64ba50cbe9fd397e.html
so all that's needed is download the html and upload it to the root of dash:
https://www.dash.org/google64ba50cbe9fd397e.html

Once this is done, adding me to Google Analytics would also help. For that I'd have to give you guys my GA linked e-mail, but via private message.

Thanks TaoOfSatoshi, TanteStefana, tungfa. Sorry Tante, no New York Times cover story this week yet :wink: as we work on the audit(s). We need to know where do we stand first in order to move forward in the most efficient way. I am working on the SEO audit of the dash.org at the moment. Given all delays with the new site I intend, for every "this sucks" on the current site, offer a solution that would help, not only for the current site to get in shape, but to also serve as a set of instructions for a new one.

It would be great, tungfa, if someone could add Google Webmaster Tools verification file in the root of dash website. The file is here:
http://displaced.me/google64ba50cbe9fd397e.html
so all that's needed is download the html and upload it to the root of dash:
https://www.dash.org/google64ba50cbe9fd397e.html

Once this is done, adding me to Google Analytics would also help. For that I'd have to give you guys my GA linked e-mail, but via private message.

fernando kot regarding webmaster tool please
as far as i know we have extended reports and sure happy to hand them over
access to webpage is a different story (security) but i am sure fernando or somebody will comment on this

GreyGhost As far as I know, Evan has the site included in his GWT account. Let me check with him and I'll get back you on this because I'm not sure about the effects of two different ownership verifications. I understand that the cleanest thing would be that he adds you to the account. I did some work on GWT when we had dashpay.io, but I don't think anyone has worked with dash.org yet, so your work there is much appreciated.

As for GA, send me your email address via PM and I'll add you.

Hello everyone, wanted to introduce myself and say thank you for supporting this proposal.
As part of this initiative, we will be conducting a comprehensive review of Dash's marketing and web properties as part of a Marketing Audit included in our proposal.
Vanbex Group will be deriving PR strategy from this Marketing Audit to disseminate articles to industry media.
Currently we are reading the Whitepaper and talking to folks on Dash Roundtable's Slack.
I welcome your feedback and input.
Thank you

Hello everyone, wanted to introduce myself and say thank you for supporting this proposal.
As part of this initiative, we will be conducting a comprehensive review of Dash's marketing and web properties as part of a Marketing Audit included in our proposal.
Vanbex Group will be deriving PR strategy from this Marketing Audit to disseminate articles to industry media.
Currently we are reading the Whitepaper and talking to folks on Dash Roundtable's Slack.
I welcome your feedback and input.
Thank you

The Daily Decrypt's Audio version of DASH Evolution Whitepaper...
Dash's Evolution: 'The One True Bitcoin as Satoshi Envisioned It'?
In light of Bitcoin Core's deviance from Bitcoin's whitepaper, many have wondered if Satoshi's vision is gone for good. A redditor claims that Dash's 'Evolution' -- a forthcoming upgrade -- has the right incentives and governance to achieve a "peer to peer electronic cash" system.

TanteStefana and the community. Some work in progress from the Dash World:

-- SEO Audit of dash.org official site and the recommendation for the new site is at http://document.li/W9gZ. Please forgive the captcha - I do not want the content be indexed by the search engines;
-- I had a conversation with fernando about it and he has given me notes and asked some questions. I propose, Fernando, to discuss your questions on the thread you plan to open shortly. It would deal solely with the website so it seems a more appropriate venue to deal with it;
-- lisacheng of The Vanbex Group posted what they are doing ATM just two posts above;
-- Raptor73 is working on some 3D graphs, oaxaca is helping with his in-depth insight and Solarminer helped with data MHS and raptor needed;
-- boblq is organizing an event in Manila, The Philippines, where we aim to present the Dash World in, I hope, an interesting manner. A lot of work in progress on that one.

I would LOVE to have ericsammons and toknormal involved. The first month's theme / narrative is "Masternode as an Investment Opportunity" and I'd like to have, if possible, tok's take on "A Case for DASH at $1,000.00" and Eric's more philosophical outlook. Think of these articles as a part of Dash TIme Magazine :) / no we're not going to have it, but it comes close to it, the thinking)

If you guys would like to help, please PM me or post here.

As Dr. BobLQ always says: "Onward!"

Very cool Greyghost, sorry I haven't been around. I fell and got pretty hurt over the weekend :p, but I'm feeling a lot better now :p - recovering well.

Back