• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Logo Contest

Sorry about that, I don't know what must have happened, but I'll look into it. In the meantime, I have manually reset your password and sent it to you in a PM. Please change it when you log in.
Thank you my friend--that did it.:cool:

Having seen the results to this point, I do hope that there will be a run-off for the top three choices. It seems clear that many of the early votes would have gone for options that were not available at the time those votes were cast. A simple run-off with the top three choices looks like it would solve the problem.

Again--Thank you for your assistance!:grin::grin::grin:

I would really love to see the top 3, but with the dash in the A removed. It makes it more of a symbol\logo and less of a word.

fernando I can't vote yet. It says my order is still processing.
It should work now, please try at your earliest convenience. I had configured it for new subscriptions to be added to the voters group, but I think your order had been done just before I did that and I didn't realize that you had not been assigned the appropriate rights. I'm sorry about that.

Btw, orders stay as processing while the subscription is active, your subscription if fine. I know it is not very intuitive, but that is how the platform is designed... feature, not bug? :smile::smile::smile:

It should work now, please try at your earliest convenience. I had configured it for new subscriptions to be added to the voters group, but I think your order had been done just before I did that and I didn't realize that you had not been assigned the appropriate rights. I'm sorry about that.

Btw, orders stay as processing while the subscription is active, your subscription if fine. I know it is not very intuitive, but that is how the platform is designed... feature, not bug? :smile::smile::smile:
Ah, there it is. Thanks!

What time does voting end?

Voted !!

I've got to get this off my chest. Love how the dashed D also dubs as a sort of "middle finger flip" ... very very cheeky subliminal message right there. :grin:

is the password reset feature working on the foundation site? i tried a few times, checked the junk mail not getting the reset link.

is the password reset feature working on the foundation site? i tried a few times, checked the junk mail not getting the reset link.
We have just discovered that something with the mail function in the site is not working properly. I have reset your password manually and sent it by PM here. Please change it when you log in.

Password reset is working fine in the foundation's website, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

fernando
No: 1 is winning, but which version, this thread version or foundation version without arrows?
I voted without arrows, and i count that vote page is which stands.

fernando
No: 1 is winning, but which version, this thread version or foundation version without arrows?
I concur, the logo in the Darkcoin Foundation page did not have arrows, and this is the logo that won (winning). I don't think the arrows had much support.

fernando

339643b257e0.png

Is it winning?

May I propose a small adjustment then to make it more readable? This:
90a117dc15e5.png

Back