• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash is now worth 3% of Bitcoin. Latest update was in Feb 2017. How can we make Evolution faster?

You're a strange fellow. When I was being provocative you remained friendly. As soon as I turned friendly as well you flew completely off the handle. You should reconsider who's the one having brain problems here, brah.

@qwizzie

Yes and one thread suggesting we stop voting for rain ponchos and mma fighters since we are a cryptocurrency. If this is considered complaining here and not allowed perhaps you can direct me where I should take my complaints?

@qwizzie

Yes and one thread suggesting we stop voting for rain ponchos and mma fighters since we are a cryptocurrency. If this is considered complaining here and not allowed perhaps you can direct me where I should take my complaints?

It is allowed just fine, just do not exspect everyone to agree with you or have the same interest in these kind of threads.

@qwizzie

lol nice deflection attempt. Selective perception, much? He got you there big time.

And just for the record: There never was any proposal to fund an MMA fighter. It was an independent donation driven initiative. Next you're going to complain how people spend their own private funds?

you're doing yourself a disservice by fatiguing the community's attention span resulting in you ending up ignored and achieving no improvement after all.

@Macrochip If your neurons are fatigued by the 4 threads I started you can just ignore what I post and stop replying. Just click on my name and chose ignore. You don't add anything productive to the conversation by being sarcastic, triggered or provocative.

@Macrochip If your neurons are fatigued by the 4 threads I started you can just ignore what I post and stop replying. Just click on my name and chose ignore. You don't add anything productive to the conversation by being sarcastic, triggered or provocative.

My neurons are just fine because I can't be arsed to read every message on all 4 threads and I'll decide what I reply to and how by myself, thanks for your concern.

I was giving you friendly advice on how to achieve your goal by explaining basic human psychology and suggesting to avoid overstraining your audience. If you perceive it as an attack, by all means, continue spamming our forum with pointless tirades soon nobody's going to reply to anymore.

Oh and I made lots of useful contributions to this place and Dash as a whole long before you came along, kiddo. So save the condescending attitude. Case in point

I bought a lot of dash a month ago, when bitcoin was 3300, and dash 275, now I feel cheated. Bitcoin 7400, dash 260. I'm disappointed to be honest. Are there any advantages for new dash holders?
Dash is up 2500% whereas Bitcoin is up 750% since start of year.

@TroyDASH

Yes I didn't know about this post on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/dashpay/comments/6kbrua/link_collection_all_recent_core_team/ . I has everything I need to know and more. I don't often go on reddit and when I do it's not to see the dash subreddit, so perhaps this page could be moved to a different location? I don't know if it's possible to put the page in one place and have it replicated / mirrored in the forum + dash.org + reddit?

Oh I'm flattered! You like that page? How come? Your hamfisted ratings all say that my posts are "dumb" :confused:

As nonsensical and arbitrary as most market movements are, the OP does make a sideways point.

I don't fully agree, but there is some truth in it.

DASH has had a chronic failure to execute for nearly two years.

BTC/BCH was already one the most enormous and obvious money printing scams of all time, and they're set to do yet another photocopy of the entire blockchain in a week or two... There are few government who have done worse, and wasn't Satoshi's promise that this could be ended? You can count on extreme stupidity for only so long. Bitclones' feature set vacuum has led to every desperate nonsense tangent imaginable, even unto defeating it's own intents. It's reduced to a ponzi shitcoin copy machine where both sides of the fork are kept alive... Yet the price soars...

If you were looking for logic, the crypto market is the last place in the universe you'll ever find it. They promote the advantages even as they are undermined in the most obnoxious fashion...

BTC is only pumping as everybody gets on board for the next photocopy session to double their holdings out of nothingness, just like "quantitative easing."

If you're looking at it for ponzi investment, you'd have better luck with an Ouija Board than anything involving logic or sanity.

I'm here because DASH had the people interested in doing crypto correctly and usefully, finding the solutions to why Satoshi's promises were not coming true. I hope the idea of DASH can pull through even though the project has lost it's way. I see @tungfa and @kot now talking about DASH not being about the pump... But I'm not seeing any results.

The OP is right in that there is a reflection in the price. It's an indicator, not an end unto itself. DASH is possessed of a chronic failure to execute.

Keep saying "it's not ready yet" until everything is perfect, and you'll never release anything. Accomplishing something messy that you can fix up is better than doing nothing at all because you're a perfectionist...

Last edited:
Holla to Tungfa et al, been a while since I commented.

This'll be just my 2 cents but I've been following Dash + crypto in general for a while, I was buying Darkcoin and mining BTC in 2013......

Straight up: F*** this negativity and high-horse hollering from some fairly new 'members' here.

Literally dictating to seasoned and frankly visionary programmers about what they should be doing. FFS, Dash has increased in 'value' massively even ridiculously in the last few years and esp in the last 18 months. All thanks to the hard work of DuffMan and the Devs (a new Dash sponsored rock band???)

I can't abide by people with an emotional attachment to Bitcoin or whatever crypto they 'love' so much. 'BTC forever!' 'It's crypto King, # 1 and the daddy!' all that forum cr@p I read all the time. I'm no lover of Dash for no reason, no fanboy or loyal club-member.

It's got IMO, the best development team, the best and most honest debate and progression within the community and on this forum and as far as Evolution goes, it's ready when it's ready and I for one FULLY TRUST the development team to deliver a great platform and a leading interface for crypto-currency.

People spamming and whining about Evolution are absolutely TRIPPING! STFU already, simple as. You're 'concern' and 'opinions' are a woefully thin veil for your monney-grabbing, get-rich-quick $hit.

I have lost 800ish Dash/Darkcoin since my days buying them and cannot now afford to be a Masternode, it breaks my heart this RGXDK has over 1000 Dash and then has the front to whine and bitch about programming and product delivery he/she clearly doesn't understand!

Phew! Had to get that off my chest, big up Bill Cassidy, Tungfa and all other members of the forum who are positive people and want to see a top platform/product which genuinely has the opportunity to change the lives of many of the world's unbanked. Evolution will deliver I'm sure and it's onwards and upwards at a pace that people much more talented than me see fit.

Thank you Dash Team, thank you DuffMan and, to coin a phrase: F*** the haters!

Peace

Dash should do like Ripple: use the money to hire top international talent and management.

Back