• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash is going viral in venezuela -crossed 100,000+ signups, need your Support ,Urgent

how much dash shoud we ask for Getfreedash per month ?

• 50 dash per month

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • 75 dash

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • 100 dash

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • 150+ dash

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • 500+ dash :)

Votes: 20 52.6%

• Total voters
hello, I'm from Venezuela, and yes, regretting my country is in a very severe crisis, and even half a dollar would help us a lot, the truth many times I do not have to eat, not even to feed my 2 children , so if this situation is horrible, therefore I see myself in the desperation of asking for any help please, it would help me to be able to at least make my children sing well, so if you are so kind to make a donation to my DASH wallet please, this is my address XdYbuqrZAt7MUisLGzSsrFLUm2VNGcKg7B.

The truth is I'm sorry to have to do this, but I just can not find another way to get ahead ...

hello, I'm from Venezuela, and yes, regretting my country is in a very severe crisis, and even half a dollar would help us a lot, the truth many times I do not have to eat, not even to feed my 2 children , so if this situation is horrible, therefore I see myself in the desperation of asking for any help please, it would help me to be able to at least make my children sing well, so if you are so kind to make a donation to my DASH wallet please, this is my address XdYbuqrZAt7MUisLGzSsrFLUm2VNGcKg7B.

The truth is I'm sorry to have to do this, but I just can not find another way to get ahead ...
hi ester
we understand the seriousness of situation in venezuela and one of the biggest reasons for this crisis is hyperinflation, that's exactly why we are promoting dash with full force in venezuela. The best way to save yourself and your friends from this terrible crisis is to learn more about cryptocurrency and dash specifically. Dash is a rising currency unlike bolivar which a depreciating one. So generally speaking your savings are secure in Dash ( i am not a financial advisor though ) ,so again do research on youtube and learn how things work, refer as many friends to dash as possible, we are paying $0,5 for your referral as you know , make best use of it.
you can start a dash based charity and our community will be able to support it ( provided its genuine ).
let me know if you face any issues with getfreedash or your referrals etc.

Daily sign up report

upload_2018-2-20_22-27-53.png

Site was down Jan 14-28 for various upgrades
Site was down Feb 10 for few hours for upgrades
Site was down Feb 17-19 as referral system failed

Rocket ship https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/getfreedash.com#trafficstats
YWNCgiN.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-20_22-14-16.png
    upload_2018-2-20_22-14-16.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Just sent you some dash as I would love to see the cost of acquisition and to see if you could seed the micro climate in Venezuela.

Seeding funds into Venezuela on a micro level like this may have a lot of upside-

low cost aquisition
funds sent there are effectively locked in the local community
uptake of merchants wanting to benefit from accepting dash

When you have further metrics please post. Any thoughts on how to also acquire merchants for these people to be able to spend their Dash?

Hello,

I live in Venezuela.

I'm a co-founder of www.tupanacharcutero.com an eCommerce which operates in the central region of the country, specifically in the city of Maracay, 100 km from the capital, Caracas.
We are working to accept Dash in our eCommerce as a form of payment, tomorrow our customers will pay with Dash.
After 15 months, we have 5,542 customers and we have processed 14,424 orders with a conversion rate of 8.43% for this year.
After the implementation of Dash as a payment method, I will tell you about the progress.

I believe in Dash as an alternative to Bolivar (our local currency) that loses its value every day. The inflation we face and the changes in local laws open an immense opportunity for cryptocurrencies in Venezuela.

For this reason (@wgollini , @Hgomez , @pastordash , @José Da Silva and the accompaniment of @algodon.franelas and her team in Dash Caracas) we have decided to create the Dash community in the central region of the country and present this pre-proposal to the community's consideration to convert Dash into the most used cryptocurrency in the central region of country. It is very important for us to receive your observations to make the adjustments and move forward with the final proposal.

We appreciate your observations.

I'm a co-founder of www.tupanacharcutero.com an eCommerce which operates in the central region of the country, specifically in the city of Maracay, 100 km from the capital, Caracas.

Which means that the masternodes should decide to send a dividend to the people of Maracay. Additionaly whoever buys products paid in dash from your site, should receive a discount that will also be paid by the masternodes.
Finnaly you should give a list of suppliers, and whoever supplier accepts to be paid in dash, he should also receive a discount paid by the masternodes.
This will make dash circulate. Of course in order for this to happen, dash masternode owners should vote the numbers, and should neither be stupid nor spies (which is not the case as long as most of them are both stupid and spies).

@Dashmaximalist is doing his best against stupidity, but stupidity often wins.

@José Da Silva dont put all your hope in dash, there are other governed cryptocurrencies, and you may investigate them just in case the concentration of masternodes' stupidity there is less than here. And if you discover a place with less masternode stupidity than here, please inform me.

Last edited:
Buenas! quisiera compartirles uno delos varios videos que comienzan a salir sobre la pagina getfreedash
como pueden ver claramente la mencionan de ser una pagina SCAM y en lo personal empiezo a creer lo mismo ya que cuento co un balance en mi cuenta de 10 dls y tengo un pago pendiente 1 dolar desde el dia 16 el cual no a llegado y aparte de ello los referidos que habia obtenido hace unos dias tampoco se me reflejaron! una gran pena parecía
ser una estupenda pagina:(

hello I have not received payment since 16, and I got referrals and they are not displayed, I do not see the referrals obtained, and this is it or what? died the page will not pay more?

Buenas! quisiera compartirles uno delos varios videos que comienzan a salir sobre la pagina getfreedash como pueden ver claramente la mencionan de ser una pagina SCAM y en lo personal empiezo a creer lo mismo ya que cuento co un balance en mi cuenta de 10 dls y tengo un pago pendiente 1 dolar desde el dia 16 el cual no a llegado y aparte de ello los referidos que habia obtenido hace unos dias tampoco se me reflejaron! una gran pena parecía
ser una estupenda pagina:(
Translation:
"Good! I would like to share with you one of the several videos that start to come out on the getfreedash page as you can clearly see the mention of being a SCAM page and personally I begin to believe the same since I count with a balance in my account of 10 dls and I have a payment pending 1 dollar from day 16 which has not arrived and apart from that the referrals that I had obtained a few days ago were not reflected either! a great sorrow seemed"

I think @Dashmaximalist should put a banner in his site, saying that the service is postponed until the end of the vote in the budget system. So that people do not get frustrated.

@richard1209 podrías por favor revelar tu DASH billetera? Puedes encontrarlo aquí? Es este?

Last edited:
I agree, they should even close the records until it is approved. so people would be aware the seriousness of the matter and that is not that the page does not want to pay.

esta seria mi billetera
Xf76RJqSq7MCVZ3F4DmxxYa8YdhbZN5XBL
Según este, aquí están sus registros:
CURR_DASH_BALLANCE,NAME,DOLLARS_GIVEN,WITHDRAW_DATE,ADDRESS
0,richard,0.5,06/02/2018_20:17,Xf76RJqSq7MCVZ3F4DmxxYa8YdhbZN5XBL
0,richard,0.5,07/02/2018_15:42,Xf76RJqSq7MCVZ3F4DmxxYa8YdhbZN5XBL
0,richard,0.5,07/02/2018_20:02,Xf76RJqSq7MCVZ3F4DmxxYa8YdhbZN5XBL
0,richard,0.5,08/02/2018_0:10,Xf76RJqSq7MCVZ3F4DmxxYa8YdhbZN5XBL
0,richard,0.5,08/02/2018_11:43,Xf76RJqSq7MCVZ3F4DmxxYa8YdhbZN5XBL
0,richard,0.5,08/02/2018_17:59,Xf76RJqSq7MCVZ3F4DmxxYa8YdhbZN5XBL
0,richard,0.5,10/02/2018_0:00,Xf76RJqSq7MCVZ3F4DmxxYa8YdhbZN5XBL
0,richard,0.5,10/02/2018_11:47,Xf76RJqSq7MCVZ3F4DmxxYa8YdhbZN5XBL
0,richard,0.5,10/02/2018_21:07,Xf76RJqSq7MCVZ3F4DmxxYa8YdhbZN5XBL
0,richard,0.5,11/02/2018_20:03,Xf76RJqSq7MCVZ3F4DmxxYa8YdhbZN5XBL
0,richard,1,07/02/2018_12:26,Xf76RJqSq7MCVZ3F4DmxxYa8YdhbZN5XBL
0,richard,1,09/02/2018_0:07,Xf76RJqSq7MCVZ3F4DmxxYa8YdhbZN5XBL
0,richard,1,09/02/2018_14:10,Xf76RJqSq7MCVZ3F4DmxxYa8YdhbZN5XBL
0,richard,1,11/02/2018_13:01,Xf76RJqSq7MCVZ3F4DmxxYa8YdhbZN5XBL
0,richard,2,06/02/2018_16:27,Xf76RJqSq7MCVZ3F4DmxxYa8YdhbZN5XBL
0,richard_lopez,0.5,05/02/2018_1:48,Xf76RJqSq7MCVZ3F4DmxxYa8YdhbZN5XBL

@richard1209
el servicio se pospone hasta que haya un voto en el DASH sistema presupuestario.
Es un error que no pusieron una advertencia en página.
Esperando que pase el presupuesto, obtendrá su DASH dinero.

Which means that the masternodes should decide to send a dividend to the people of Maracay. Additionaly whoever buys products paid in dash from your site, should receive a discount that will also be paid by the masternodes.
Finnaly you should give a list of suppliers, and whoever supplier accepts to be paid in dash, he should also receive a discount paid by the masternodes.
This will make dash circulate. Of course in order for this to happen, dash masternode owners should vote the numbers, and should neither be stupid nor spies (which is not the case as long as most of them are both stupid and spies).

@Dashmaximalist is doing his best against stupidity, but stupidity often wins.

@José Da Silva dont put all your hope in dash, there are other governed cryptocurrencies, and you may investigate them just in case the concentration of masternodes' stupidity there is less than here. And if you discover a place with less masternode stupidity than here, please inform me.

Hello @demo

That's right, our customers will use Dash to pay and we are already talking with our suppliers to accept our payments in Dash. We don't plan to request the support of Dash for this, however, it seems a good idea for a project that we are developing and we will present soon to the Dash community.

I believe in Dash and its structure, I believe in my ability to make projects run successfully and I trust in the good judgment of most MNOs.

Here in Maracay, in the central region of Venezuela, we will convert Dash into the most widely used cryptocurrency.

Thanks for your comments!

@ec1warc1 asked some questions.

ec1warc1 said:
I think is important and responsible for me to express my skepticism of this proposal. I have a unique perspective in that I run the website Dash.red.
Dash.red is also giving away Dash to its members. Dash.red has been online since August 19, 2017. We are supported by the Dash DAO. Our #1 country is Venezuela by a wide margin. Our top 3 counties for Dash.red are: 2052 members from Venezuela, 292 from Brazil, 57 from Colombia.
Dash.red has almost 3000 verified users, and by verified, I mean each user had to create a video and make a statement that he/she would only create one account. We also have exactly 25,033 unverified accounts, almost all of which were created out of Venezuela. Why? Before we implemented video verification, people saw an opportunity to make more Dash by creating more accounts. Here is what has me skeptical about getfreedash.com:
1) where do you expect to get 50,000 accounts per month? Even when Dash.red had no account verification, we accumulated fewer than 30,000 accounts in our first 5 months and we were giving away roughly $0.30USD of Dash per day to each account, every day with only email verification. It was easy money.
2) From videos I have seen on YouTube, I see you use SMS verification. I looked at SMS verification for Dash.red and found that there are businesses whose sole purpose is to create accounts with SMS to commit fraud. They buy SIM cards in the thousands to create fake facebook accounts and sell services related to SPAM and fraud.
3) SMS verification is also susceptible to those who ask all of their friends to claim an account. There will even be those who make a business out of your website by organizing others to claim accounts. This has certainly already happened. I just found a few in Facebook with a quick search: “venezuela Dash ganar dinero desde casa” - I don't know if that is a problem, but the people who get the dash are not the individuals who claim their accounts. They end up getting paid in Bolivares by the organizer. This is why in Dash.red verification videos a person must state that he manages his own Dash wallet.
4) You are asking for 150 Dash per month. That is a lot. In three months, you will have collected 450 Dash, much of which you will have given away. However, what if you don't? What if you don't get 50,000 new accounts per month?
5) Besides SMS verification, have you taken any other steps to ensure that each account is owned by a different individual person?

I have not yet voted on this. I am in favor of spreading Dash in small quantities throughout the world to make it understood and known as money. I want to read your response before I vote. Thank you.

I could give an answer to 2:
2) From videos I have seen on YouTube, I see you use SMS verification. I looked at SMS verification for Dash.red and found that there are businesses whose sole purpose is to create accounts with SMS to commit fraud. They buy SIM cards in the thousands to create fake facebook accounts and sell services related to SPAM and fraud.

In that case, the available disposable phone numbers are not too many. The above site has only 15 phone numbers from various (rather rich) countries. So in worst case, the above site will result 15$ lost. It this a big deal?

Additionaly, @Dashmaximalist wants to target poor counties and not rich countries. The available disposable phone numbers that can be found online for poor countries are very limited (and probably very expensive)

If you want to see the cell phone providers for each country, this may be usefull to you (go to the bottom of the page and search for "International text messaging pricing and reach"). For example the central africa republic phone numbers prefix is +236, and they have 3 providers (A-Cell, Socatel and Telecel)

I challenge everyone to try to discover online disposable phone numbers for the 10 poorest countries of this list. If you are unable to discover numerous disposable phone numbers for a country, and if the privacy issue is not a big concern for you, then why you are against the SMS otp solution for this country?

Last edited:
and I could also answer to 4 (which is the most important question)
4) You are asking for 150 Dash per month. That is a lot. In three months, you will have collected 450 Dash, much of which you will have given away. However, what if you don't? What if you don't get 50,000 new accounts per month?
There is a core team escrow service. IF getfreedash dont get 50000 accounts per month, no new money will be given by the core team. Besides, there is also the dividendwatch project.

This is what @Dashmaximalist answered.
"Dashmaximalist said:
ok thanks for raising these points out , i am guessing you probably missed our pre-proposal discussions on how aim to eliminate user fraud. getting a SIM card costs about 300,000 bolivars or $1.25 along with long queues to get a sim card, now that it self roughly speaking eliminates users fraud .

we have also asked a for selfie to be taken just like you , we plan to use facial recognition to identify unique users , we also do cookie finger printing and ip address matching so roughly speaking we are sure 95% of accounts are unique ,i think thats a good number for our initiative ( you can eliminate 100% fraud but that would make it very very difficult for users to sign up ). Having said that our next goal is to introduce a getfreedash app which would easy up the process greatly.

One reason we are getting lot more sign ups than you is probably because our give away is more than yours , we are giving $0,5 for signing up others and $0.5 when you sign up. This means many businesses giving free breakfast for users if you signed up using SIM card

The real proof of pudding is this, there are over 90 youtube videos created to spread getfreedash , which doesnt happen if you think its all a bunch of hackers right.

now if we dont manage to spend our money in venezuela our next target countries are Zimbabwe, Nigeria etc in these places as well the SIM card costs $1.

I think the main reason why users are crazy about getfreedash is this , its relatively simple to claim the free dash and referring others to sign up but the money you earn is reasonably high for venezuelans apparently

Hope this helps , let me know if you have more concerns

@Dashmaximalist great work and good persistence.
@demo I see 56 merchants on the map... but I remember Mark Mason commenting earlier this month that there were 80 new merchants in Venezuela... did some of them not get added to the map yet?
As you said... it's very important to have a network of merchants for the new Dash users in Venezuela to purchase from directly with their Dash.
People also need to have the means to generate more Dash so the momentum is not lost after the free dash give aways...

Back