Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

Dash is going viral in venezuela -crossed 100,000+ signups, need your Support ,Urgent

Discussion in 'Pre + Budget Proposal Discussions' started by Dashmaximalist, Feb 4, 2018.

Tags:
?

how much dash shoud we ask for Getfreedash per month ?

1. 50 dash per month

4 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. 75 dash

2 vote(s)
    5.0%
  3. 100 dash

6 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. 150+ dash

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. 500+ dash :)

20 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. demo

demo Well-known Member

Dash Address:
    XnpT2YQaYpyh7F9twM6EtDMn1TCDCEEgNX
    Well, I dont know whether it is genius. Some people would say that it is stupid.
    This is how I discovered the 91 people who used to vote NO in the first sms-otp proposal, and now they changed their mind.
    Code:
     expr `curl -s https://demodun.github.io/mnowatch/the_results_dashd_24-02-2018.html| awk -F"\"container2" '{for(i=2;i<=NF;i++){{print $i}}}'|cut -f1-3 -d"/"|grep freedash| awk -F"\"container3" '{for(i=2;i<=NF;i++){{print $i}}}'|grep using-sms|wc -l` - `curl -s https://demodun.github.io/mnowatch/the_results_dashd_24-02-2018.html| awk -F"\"container3" '{for(i=2;i<=NF;i++){{print $i}}}'|cut -f1 -d"/"|cut -f1- -d"v"|grep freedash|grep using-sms|wc -l`
    The above query, although correct, it is incomplete, because the sentinel database erases the vote history, so not all masternodes preserve (in the current html report) the way they voted back in december 2017 (when your first sms-otp proposal took place). So if you want the real numbers, you need also to search in older reports of mine, and construct a more complex query that deals with (and join) more than one historical html tables/files of mine. Or if you are unable to construct complicated queries that require you to join html tables, you may search in the report I created using dashninja.pl.

My site is hosted in github.io where they do not allow databases or sql queries. This difficulty made me angry, and as long as I would not like the proverb "the bad workman blames his tools" to characterize me, the above code is an alternative way to simulate the below (simplified) sql query:
    Code:
    select count(voters) from votes_table where voted_for_getgreedash=yes and voted_for_sms-otp=no;
    On the other hand, and despite all the disadvantages and the cumbersome (or stupid) way I use, there is a big advantage in my method. Whenever you visit a site that hosts an internal database, you always have to trust that they execute the sql query correctly for you. But maybe they dont!

In my method the data are stored in pure html table format. They are pure html tables, they are not obscure JSON or unreadable sqlite.db data. They can be displayed directly into a browser without using any code, thus they can be readed by ordinary humans. Additionaly I do not execute queries in my site, you should do it by yourself in your computer by using the appropriate combination of curl, grep, sed, wc, sort, uniq and awk commands. So you dont have to trust me that I execute the queries correctly. You also dont have to trust any javascript that I may download into your browser in order to execute queries. By constructing your own query (using the appropriate combination of curl, grep, sed, wc, sort, uniq and awk commands) you trust only yourself. Finnaly, on what it concerns the data integrity and accuracy, you can certainly trust the integrity and accuracy of the html data I provide, because the html file can be reproduced, replicated and tested by anyone who executes my script in his own system. So my method is trustless....and in that sense, Satoshi would be proud of me.

#151 demo, Feb 25, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  2. Dashmaximalist

Dashmaximalist Active Member

3. feedbands

feedbands Active Member

Amazing things happening here. @Dashmaximalist you are rocking it. This is a model to swiftly get all of Venezuela on dash at a low cost. We will support you massively with targeted traffic from Venezuela as soon as our funds arrive and you are ready.

I do think automated payments and automated fraud detection are absolutely necessary to scale this. Hopefully by end of day tomorrow you'll have the funds necessary to automate.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. AlejandroE

AlejandroE Active Member

Feedbands, getfreedash and Dash Help Venezuela are going to push this to the moon. I hope many other people join us!

• Like Like x 1
  5. javier

javier New Member

How is going on the website? Have someone recieved any referral payment since the 2 past weeks ? It should be automated

6. Dashmaximalist

we are awaiting escrow release from Dash core, once that happens we expect to clear the backlog substantially ,sorry about the delay.

7. andrade92

andrade92 Member

As it has been said before, for venezuelans any $ counts, and it wouldn't be rare at all that the traffic grows exponentially. Be preparing for that possibility.
    Cheers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Dashmaximalist

ok thanks for the feedback !! we will try our best to bring as many venezuelans as possible

• Like Like x 1
  9. andrade92

andrade92 Member

Here to help. Any doubt i know all venezuelans here can give its opinion.

10. Juan Carlos Mazzarri

@AlejandroE Alejandro, venezuelan here willing to help with this project in any way I can, pm me so we can get in touch.

#160 Juan Carlos Mazzarri, Mar 6, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Juan Carlos Mazzarri

@Dashmaximalist Keep up the good work man, you are making a huge change with this initiative by letting more people know about crypto and it's impact on our lives.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Dashmaximalist

Thanks a lot for support.. our goal is to sign up few million people to begin with

13. AlejandroE

AlejandroE Active Member

Hello Juan, please email me and see what we can do together, we are a building a great team and also we are helping other Venezuelan projects. Looking forward to talk to you.

14. jesccs

jesccs Active Member

Dash Address:
    XjeuDTKHE3Pe5JMgQk5tka88jGhmdH7uCY
    Hi,

I love this project, i'm venezuelan and i'm using DASH for paying, for example my lunch at BurgerMania. Dashccs is doing a great job with community here. Here everyone has its part on the big project DASH's adoption. So you have my support!

I am part of the AgroCognitive team that has posted a preproposal to bring DASH to the field and insert its use from the root of the food chain, adding value with crop analysis tools. We are all a team that climb steps on this great mission. I invite you to know about our project and give us your valuadle comments. Thanks and again congratulations
    https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/...o-bring-dash-to-the-fields-first-month.29453/

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Dashmaximalist

sounds great , happy to support you and partner with you

• Like Like x 1
  16. javier

javier New Member

Here a video that shows recently venezuela situation by David Hay, It would be awesome if getfreedash start to run how it was working before and process all pending payment.

If getfreedash works well at the same time with this other proposal from David Hay, its gonna a be a cryptorevolution

17. Dashmaximalist

super happy to inform that we crossed 75,000 users already, feels a bit surreal to see this. all that hard work is finally paying off :)

upload_2018-3-10_14-13-26.png

18. TheSingleton

TheSingleton Active Member
    Masternode Owner/Operator

Will be interesting to see what the signup numbers for the next days are.

19. Dashmaximalist

here are numbers
    25-Feb 3093
    26-Feb 4345
    27-Feb 4825
    28-Feb 4644
    01-Mar 3636
    02-Mar 3175
    03-Mar 2418
    04-Mar 1620
    05-Mar 1968
    06-Mar 1687
    07-Mar 2819
    08-Mar 3313
    09-Mar 2941

20. Dashmaximalist

btw on a side note , we have almost 50% of folks not completely the sign up owing to various factors , issues with our SMS providers / users dropping off etc
    but we have their phone numbers / email so we can send them sms and ask them to complete the sign up and claim the free dash etc ,so we are looking at atleast 125,000 users ( however we dont have the funds to do this right now, so we are not doing it right away

#170 Dashmaximalist, Mar 10, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  21. sursulapitschi

sursulapitschi New Member

• Like Like x 1
  22. Showny M. Azar Raheb

I'm truly impressed and satisfied with your commitment to make possible a project in which you believe.

Keep the good work! All my best wishes from one of the most benefited countries of it: Venezuela.

Thank you!

Showny.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  23. Dashmaximalist

Thanks for your support and kind words , feel free to shoot on what people feel about getfreedash on the ground , that will greatly improve our morale :)

24. The philosofers coin

25. Dashmaximalist

• Useful Useful x 1
  26. Dashmaximalist

Thrilled to inform that 100,000 users have signed up :)

upload_2018-3-16_18-57-11.png

Attached Files:

#176 Dashmaximalist, Mar 16, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Unstoppable

Unstoppable Member

28. Dashmaximalist

Thanks ... Congrats to all the dash fans and MMOs

29. demo

demo Well-known Member

Dash Address:
    XnpT2YQaYpyh7F9twM6EtDMn1TCDCEEgNX
    #179 demo, Mar 16, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
  30. Orion

Orion Member

Just curious: How do you reach 200000 additional people from Venezuela per month? More SMS?