• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Force

Quick update:

So we are around one week in and things are going great in DN slack with tips flying around for testnet participation, help desk support and much more.

Unfortunately though we are going to have to push back the Swarm contest until next month. In the meantime you can still earn smaller tips by participating in the DashForce tips contest hosted in the Dash nation slack. We will start people off earning smaller tips there and then transition them into the more complex swarm contest next month. Here is the invitation link...
Dash Nation slack invite
http://dash-nation-invite.herokuapp.com/

dashforce_tips slack channel
https://dashnation.slack.com/messages/dashforce_tips/details/

We will use the swarm contest funds (50 Dash) to double the testnet tip fund and the rest will be used for other DashForce tips.

I also will be adding a new DashForce tips contest that had been planned for this month but was put off due to funding. There was also a testnet proposal contest I was wanting to do this month but it was put on hold because of funding issues. We now have the extra funds but I probably won't have time to write it all up this month. If tao or splawik21 want to take the lead we can start that one too. We need to get a separate fully funded testnet proposal going ASAP but it may have to wait till next month. In the meantime DashForce will continue to help fund testnet participation.

New DashForce tips contest added here....
DashForce Contest Thread: Help Dash to Win Dash

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/dashforce-contest-thread-help-dash-to-win-dash.12172/

DashForce Reloaded 1-4-17
Decentralize and Incentivize Everything

Well we have almost completed the first proposal cycle and things are going great in Tao's DN slack with tips flying around everywhere for the DashForce tips contest, testnet participation, help desk support and much much more. I have personally had Reddit tipbot busy cranking out tips for high value comments and Reddit help desk support. The Reddit tipbot has been a bit cranky at times and so I have instructed my fellow DashForce members to save a bit of their tip funds this month so we can help upgrade the Reddit tipbot.
Thanks to all the masternode owners who voted for the DashForce Reloaded Proposal and helped make all this possible!

The Swarm:

The Swarm contest was pushed back last month due to lack of initial participation. That said, it is still on the road-map but I'm going to push it back to month 3 where it can be adequately funded. We have had great success in the DashForce_tips slack channel with several people earning smaller tips by participating in less complex swarm like task. We will start people off earning smaller tips there and then transition them into the more structured swarm contest when we have 15+ people. I will also be changing the swarm contest rules up a bit to make it more of a real competition between the members. Right now we have a nice little decentralized swarm going with around 10 people working at their own pace and helping out when and where they can. However, to be a 100% effective and efficient swarm it will need more structure and leadership in the future.

Testnet & Meetups:

By the end of this proposal cycle around $200 dollars in dash will have been tipped out in support of Testnet. Splawik21 (with core team input) has stepped up to take the lead on next month's planned DashForceTestnet proposal contest, freeing me up to focus on other areas that need attention.
One of those areas is a Meetup contest that I am working on which we will be launching this next proposal cycle. We've had a few Meetup proposals and some have been very innovative and cost effective while others not as much. I will take what has worked and build around those proven strategies to grow our meetups around the world. One thing I was really impressed by was what JZA and the BITCUNERS are doing. They came up with a great idea to buy the refreshments up front and then giveaway some Dash and have people buy the refreshments with the Dash, kinda like the Dash and Drink. We will try a few different strategies and do whatever works best. I think we all like to see pictures and videos and get small reports too, so that will be part of it. I understand some people will be concerned about privacy (rightfully so) so just a picture from the back of the room would be cool. Once we really get going I would like to make this a very real competition between meetups so we can sponsor the best ones and adopt the most successful models. I would also like to avoid having 20-30 meetup proposals to vote on every month in the future, LOL. Although technically I will have to vote on all them, but you won't!

Once again thank you to all the masternode owners who voted for us and if you have any questions, comments or suggestion please share them below.

Original proposal and discussion thread....
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/dash-force-reloaded-and-decentralized-…-under-new-management.11208/

Here is our public tip addresses posted for transparency. We will not keep an account of where every little tip went but you will see most of them in Slack and Reddit. Any leftover funds will be sent to the Dash core team tip fund at the end of the proposal cycle.

mastermined - Xy1wox12sP2JKqf9nBycMjArzsXgRL1nw9
tao - XuoXzzjSzQXPMa6hQ2i9K1JaRkM5XJVqaJ
splawik21 - XfDctWtdQGo2AxVSoJyYd7QqzXZrxRMA8r

Requested funding is as follows for the January 4th budget cycle:

295 DASH Per month

5 Dash reimbursement for the proposal cost

Total: 300 Dash

Last edited:
Quick update:

Last month's proposal funds got shifted around a bit due to the underwhelming response to the “somewhat” underfunded swarm contest. That said, we can't just throw more and more money at it (swarm contest) as you can only reward people to help so much before it is no longer cost effective, at some point passion for the project and willingness to help will have to come into play. I thought we would have several people wanting to sign up to help Dash and Earn Dash for doing so, but that was not quite the case.
Unfortunately, it turns out the community participation levels was worse than I had expected (It's like herding cats, LOL). A lot of people do help but at their own pace and in their own way.
Fortunately, this is slowly changing and the swarm is still very doable but will take time and money to build to the level I would like to see before restarting the full contest. In the meantime we will continue with the DashForce_tips contest (mini decentralized swarm) which has been going great although it's still too small and decentralized to be as effective as I would like.

Since the swarm contest was pushed back we ended up with lots of extra tipping funds last cycle. They were put to good use on many different fronts but mostly building up a future swarm by having people comment on articles and at reddit and much much more.
DashForce will be returning 16.10 Dash to the core team tip fund from last month's proposal.
XpAy7r5RVdGLnnjWNKuB9EUDiJ5Tje9GZ8
Mastermined 0 Dash
Tao 3.98 Dash
Splawik 12.12 Dash

Tao and splawik have committed to be more active on reddit with tips this cycle and we will have less tips in the general fund to give out so I don't expect to have any Dash to return at the end of this next 3 month proposal cycle.

The current DashForce funding for this month is 103.25 Dash.
My current recommendation for this month's budget allocation is...

Testnet contest – 50 Dash
Meetup Contest – 23.25 Dash
General Tip Fund/DashForce_tips contest – 30 Dash

That's basically the same allocation I recommended in the comment section of the proposal and saw no complaints. Either way, if anyone disagrees please speak up in the next 24-48 hours before we finalize things.

Splawik21 has been busy working on his testnet contest and it will be starting soon so be watching for that. I was out sick for a few days with food poisoning so the meetup contest will be a few days behind but watch for that soon too.

Thanks again to everyone who voted for DashForce Reloaded!

Last edited:
I think it's worth mentioning that the majority of the Dash Force action takes place in the Dash Nation Slack, and on Twitter, and on various websites where upvoting and commenting is warranted. Splawik and I have figured out Reddit and we will have a greater presence there as well. This campaign has been great for community morale thus far and attracting new contributors. I second @mastermined when I say thank you to the MN owners who see the value in this proposal.

Here's to another great three months!

@TaoOfSatoshi a twitter tipbot would be very cool if that is even possible. BTC used to have a youtube tipbot which would be cool too if we could port that? You are the twitter master of the group but I would be involved there if we had a tipbot thing going on. I used to get a lot of personal news and crypto stuff there but I have been less involved lately because of the censorship issues.

We need to check into that (youtube/twitter tipbot) and just have DashForce sponsor it. Maybe see if @naruby could get that going? I would say flare but i want him focusing on 12.1 not our little tipbots. I so hate it every time i have to ask him to fix that reddit tipbot, lol.

I used to engage in huge youtube comment wars with trolls and still do but I have been focusing more of my time on Reddit lately because that is where the action is and we have the tipbot there. I also spent a little more time than normal in the discus comment sections of articles and surprisingly more time on steemit recently. BTCtalk is obviously a big one too.
I have personal issues with most all platforms though, some more than others. I don't like the Reddit CEO's calls for censorship and kinda hate to support his platform but that is where the battles are fought. I also have issues with the alternative (steemit) too so I can't win either way.:(

I think the worst censorship takes place on twitter though but it is arguable at this point. It does not necessarily affect us (yet) but is rather blatantly politically motivated censorship from jack dorsey and I don't like supporting that, but I still use it, lol, just less and less so. I don't do much Facebook or any telegram or most of the others @tungfa mentioned so he will have to be our eyes and ears there. @tungfa if there are any major blind spots we are missing just let us know and if you ever need back up somewhere just post it in tao's main Dash slack channel or in the dashforce_tips channel. @splawik21 is also someone i seem to see everywhere I am usually not, the other slacks for one. That is one area that may need more attention? splawik seemed to have it handled last time i checked but it's been awhile since i've been back. The old anti-Dash slack and its derivatives is something we need to keep a closer eye on though IMO.
Hopefully between all of us we have everything covered.

Meeting Adjourned {Bangs Gavel} :D

Posted in the pre-proposal thread for community feedback. The contest will go live with its own thread in 24-48 hours......

DashForce Meetup Contest:

This contest will incentivize worldwide Dash meetups and presentations all in one place. This will help to avoid overwhelming the Dash budget proposal system and masternode owners with multiple meetup proposals every month. It will also help to standardize best practices so each Dash meetup is the best it can be.

We will start off the contest by rewarding the First 3 meetups who fulfill all the requirements listed below. As we grow we will eventually move into more of a real contest and choose the Best 3 meetups to win monthly prizes.
For our maiden voyage DashForce will be offering 7.75 each to the first 3 meetups who do the following....

The rules are simple.

-Organize a 5+ person meetup and purchase $20+ in refreshments (coffee and donuts or pizza and pop etc) and also give out $20+ dollars in free DASH. Then simply have the attendees purchase the refreshments using their new Dash on their new Dash wallet.

-The first part of the meetup should cover how to work their wallet and how to back it up etc. After that, give them your Dash elevator speech and take questions or give a 45 min presentation with questions etc.

-Make sure you take some pictures of the people with their new wallet and refreshments. You don't have to show their face but that would be a plus. Just make sure we can see at least 5 people in one way or another. List the total number of attendees.

-Undercharge people for the refreshments and make sure everyone goes home with at least a few dollars or so of DASH, remind them to secure their backup and tell them the 10k BTC pizza story.

-Proof of receipts may be required. Proof of Dash addresses may be required.

-Last requirement, this one is not optional and will be strictly enforced, read carefully, if you fail to follow the instructions exactly you will be disqualified. The last requirement is.... Have Fun!

Here is an example of what we are looking for, courtesy of the bitcuners meetup....
https://www.facebook.com/bitcuners/...322895887545/1884179468535219/?type=3&theater

Pizza for bitcoins?
I'll pay 10,000 bitcoins for a couple of pizzas..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137.0

The Bitcoin Pizza Purchase That's Worth $7 Million Today
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ericmac...ase-thats-worth-7-million-today/#415d546c6449
=================================================

Possible issues that need to be resolved. Link or access to IOS wallet.
Which wallet is currently recommended for android? Hashengineering?

Last edited:
DashForce: February - March

DashForce has been in full effect the last month or so with the testnet contest, DashForce meetup contest and several different DashForce_tips contests/tasks. We have sponsored bug bounties for the new website and successfully helped on several other community related task. The last one was the General Bytes Dash CTM thunderclap social media campaign that will reach around 500,000 people. Myself and Tao have also been heavily engaged in YouTube and Reddit debates/outreach lasting hours and going on for days. Other members of the DashForce swarm have also helped out tremendously in these debates and have been tipped accordingly but deserve much more.

The Swarm:

The swarm has grown nicely but is more decentralized (91 people joined the channel) than I had original envisioned. Eventually we will need to move into a more structured swarm to be fully effective. I have a plan to make that happen but in the meantime I have launched a new swarm contest for the members who go above and beyond in the dashforce_tips slack channel. This will be more of a real completion than the original swarm contest, only the top 3 most active participants will win the monthly grand prize of $100. Next month we will add 2 more winners (Top 5) who will each win $50.
Smaller tips will still be paid out to continue to build the swarm but only the top 3 will win the $100 monthly prize. The top 3 performers will be chosen by myself, Tao and Splawik21.

Here is a brief list of some of the people and organizations that I tipped and encouraged @tao and @splawkik to tip as well... Dashcentral, Dashninja, Unsung Charity, Eric Sammons for his Great articles, Amanda and the YouTube host who interviewed her, The Dash Mobile crew for continued YouTube mentions and several other youtube stars who mentioned dash positively in their videos. Also, lots of tips have gone to people who helped Dash in various ways on Reddit and in the dash nation slack.

DashForce_Tips Contest Thread: Help Dash to Win Dash
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/dashforce_tips-contest-thread-help-dash-to-win-dash.12172/

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/dashforce-meetup-contest.12802/

January budget allocation
Testnet contest – 50 Dash
Meetup Contest – 23.25 Dash
General Tip Fund/DashForce_tips contest – 30 Dash

Estimated February budget allocation
Testnet contest – 10 Dash
Meetup Contest – Under $420
General Tip Fund – 45 Dash
DashForce_tips/Swarm contest – $300
YouTube Tipbot - ?
Twitter Tipbot -?

Once again thank you to all the masternode owners who voted for us and if you have any questions, comments or suggestion please share them below.
For more information please see the Original proposal and discussion thereafter....
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/...d-decentralized-…-under-new-management.11208/

Here is our public tip addresses posted for transparency. We will not keep an account of where every little tip went but you will see most of them in Slack and Reddit. Any leftover funds will be sent to the Dash core team tip fund at the end of the 3 month proposal cycle....

Mastermined - Xy1wox12sP2JKqf9nBycMjArzsXgRL1nw9
Tao - XuoXzzjSzQXPMa6hQ2i9K1JaRkM5XJVqaJ
Splawik21 – XfDctWtdQGo2AxVSoJyYd7QqzXZrxRMA8r

Reddit tipbot history
https://www.reddit.com/user/dashtipbot

My Reddit tipbot history for January
http://imgur.com/c0oPpzX

DashForce has become a full time job and I have personally been putting in 40+ Hours per week. I asked Tao and Splawik to commit to working at least 30-40 hours per week going forward, Tao agreed. Unfortunately Splawik21 will not be able to commit to that many hours due to his other obligations. He will be missed but has committed to help DashForce where and when he can as time allows.

Requested funding is as follows for the February budget cycle:
200 Dash Per month
Total: 205 Dash

Last edited:
DASH FORCE MISSION STATEMENT

We at the Dash Force aim to be the Dash community's front line of defense and support. Our mission is to provide support to the human ecosystem surrounding Dash, ensuring that its network effects are maximized by building a community that is the envy of the digital currency world.

Whether it be countering online trolls, reporting critical news, helping local meetups flourish, encouraging economic activity to newly integrated services and exchanges, or bringing in new members and fans, we will do our best to ensure that Dash's community grows and strengthens into a positive social movement behind some of the most amazing and revolutionary technology of our time.

Above all, we seek to conduct ourselves as ambassadors of the Dash community in a polite and professional manner, using honesty and genuine goodwill to represent and preserve Dash's positive and community-focused brand, and relentless tenacity and commitment to quality work to ensure that the job gets done right.

This proposal will be updated and restructured in the april proposal cycle, so much going on the last week or two! Exciting Times
I want to preserve a copy before i make changes so i will quote it befor i make any changes.

We have established ourselves now as DashForce so are dropping the "Reloaded" part....

Dash Force Reloaded….Under New Management!

Decentralize and Incentivize Everything

Final Draft!

The Problem:

The original author accurately described the Problem but a few changes were needed.....

Dash doesn’t have a strong enough visible presence on social media when it comes to active social media engagement and that can be a problem at times. If you take a look at the comments posted in response to Brian Armstrong, the Coinbase CEO’s recent reddit post, that suggests Coinbase is moving towards integrating other cryptocurrencies, Dash was totally absent there and it's not for the lack of a big community. It's because paid activists of a rival projects swoop in and stole the spotlight. It also lead to an article where Dash isn't even mentioned. Dash didn’t manage to get enough Stackexchange.com votes for the same reason. The community just wasn’t motivated enough to get actively engaged. To provide another concrete example, the Overstock CEO of the US retailer Overstock, Patrick Byrne, issued a community challenge, asking which 2.0 Crypto platform is the best one and in that case, following a strong community showing,Counterparty was selected because it had the most vocal community. Dash stands to lose a lot by not having a vocal active community presence on social media and the previously mentioned Coinbase reddit interaction or lack thereof is a good example of that.

It would seem the average age of the Dash community is higher than that of other crypto communities and that doesn't play in our favor at times when it comes to active outreach.
The high barrier to entry when it comes to owning a masternode could be a reason why this is the case (Shared but trusted MN services are here and other solutions are on the way). The young, social media savvy active people, have less disposable income and are less likely to be actively involved with Dash. The older population tends to be less active on social media and less engaged than the younger generation.

Perception is reality, as they say. This is especially true in the cryptocurrency space. If you're not out there creating it, others will do it for you and most often than not it won't be in your favor. PR agencies work to some extent, but they are slow to react, and bureaucratic and don't have what it takes to work in the current environment and tackle some of the challenges, where active engagement on Reddit, for example, is often more important than articles that may appear sterile and unimpressive. Often, the comment section is way more important than the article itself. For example, you can have a bunch of Dash pieces but 2-3 negative comments placed there by competitors, set on ruining Dash to prop up themselves, is often more than enough to nullify all the positive of that press release or Dash related article, especially when no Dash community members step in to engage them with sensible counter arguments.

The Solution:

I'm putting together a new team of 4 Dash activists whose objective is to be actively engaged on social media and to fight for Dash everyday.
We will also utilize the Swarm model that was used quite successfully by NXT and others in the past.
Having a strong social media presence can go a long way and have a big impact on how Dash is perceived as a project. Bitcoin managed to get where it is now because it had a hardcore community following of crypto enthusiasts. Doge gained a huge following by creating a friendly and welcoming micro tipping community whose social media (Reddit, etc) presence is second only to Bitcoin. To this day they consistently have over 5-10 times the daily transaction volume as Dash and are accepted at more places.

This project aims to combined those proven strategies and be the engine driving community growth by energizing and mobilizing the Dash community.

One thing I hear over and over is that we need to get dash in the hands of the people and have them use it. This proposal will do just that by tipping new (and old) community members for contributing in various ways. So Dash gets free marketing and the people get free dash for helping with the marketing, it's a win win. With the DGBB treasury funding we can do what no other coin is able to do and recreate what made doge so popular but on a much larger and sustainable scale.

The following article written by The Desert Lynx goes into detail to explain why such organized community efforts make sense
http://thedashtimes.com/2016/09/26/cryptocurrency-needs-activists/

The Changes:

Dash force members will be required to work on Dash force for a minimum of 15-20 hours a week, I have committed to do double that the first month.
Unlike the last Dash force proposal the money will not be centralized and held by one person but rather decentralized and distributed equally to each dash force member.

Starting off with a smaller team and smaller budget, Dash force members will need to shift strategy and focus their efforts on “energizing” the community (new and old). Dash Force members will be required to tip out 35% of their dash budget in any way they see fit as long as it helps DASH. You, the community and MNO's will be the judge and DF will not be funded if we don't perform up to par.

Each DF members Tipping account address will be published and made public so anyone can track their progress and allocation of funds. For transparency this address will not use Privatesend mixing.
I'm also putting together a slack and Dash forum based system to make it easy for anyone to track DF members progress as well as for DF to track the individual swarm members progress on a micro scale. This system will make it fast and easy for DF members (or anyone) to give small tips to community members for smaller but important task.
A similar system will also work for larger tips but may require some documentation. An example would be a reddit/youtube/disqus screen-shot showing the person made a few comments and upvoted or downvoted several comments. If someone posted something like that I may tip them $5-$10 the very first time (to get people excited) depending on the comments length and quality etc. Other members may do the same or just tip them 1 dollar seeing that I already tipped them a lot.

If you get tipped please do put some away but try and pay a little forward too. All community members will be encouraged to tip anyone they think deserves it.

Dash Force members will tip community members, core team members and slack users/mods who are quick to answer questions in the Slack channels, DASH forum, btctalk and reddit etc. People will also be tipped for posting links to positive/negative threads and articles so we can quickly organize swarms to go upvote/downvote and comment. Dash force members will organize all this and take the lead to get everything started. This is a real problem on reddit (and youtube etc) where dash members comments and threads are constantly getting voted down and people who scream stuff like “Dash is a scam” are getting voted up.

If we tip people for helping answer questions we will eventually create a 24 hour decentralized help desk across all social media platforms/forums. If we tip people for participating in testnet we will have a much more robust testnet with lots more participation. If we incentivize everything Dash we will inspire an army of new Dash supporters and energize the current Dash community.

Some people are going to be better at twitter than others and will be our eyes and ears there, ready to alert the dash force team when we are needed to activate a swarm, others will keep an eye on different social media platforms.
Swarm members will need to be friendly and represent DASH respectfully or will not get tips. Have fun with it but no cursing or threats etc.
Once we get going and are established (2-3 months) we could have a 15-20+ member swarm ready to go at all times. Only bitcoin would have a bigger presence and we would give them a run for their money.
The first month will be pretty crazy and will be spent organizing and fine tuning everything while putting out fires along the way. By month two things will be running more smoothly and the real power of DFR can start to be realized. By the end of month 3 everything should be working perfectly and we will hopefully be receiving 3 full months of funding.

This would in essence be the Dash DAO creating an decentralized army of defenders to protect itself from attacks, reward its supporters and expand its network.

The Team:

MasterMined
Tao
splawik21

Requested funding is as follows for the December budget cycle:

220 DASH Per month

Total: 225 Dash

Saved original proposal.

I think the pricing is fine as long as the guys are good and honest. I think convincing the masternode owners that the guys are good and honest is the objective as oppose to lowering the ask price.

Here is a quick update.....

DashForce: February - May
Updated 3-30-17

DashForce has been in full effect the last month or so with the testnet contest, DashForce meetup contest and several different DashForce_tips contests/tasks. We have sponsored bug bounties for the new website and successfully helped on several other community related task. The last one was the General Bytes Dash CTM thunderclap social media campaign that will reach around 500,000 people. Myself, Mark Mason @niburuhybrid, tao and others have also been heavily engaged in YouTube and Reddit debates/outreach lasting hours and going on for days/weeks. Other members of the DashForce swarm have also helped out tremendously in these debates and have been tipped accordingly but deserve much more.

The Swarm:

The swarm has grown nicely but is more decentralized (185 people joined the channel) than I had original envisioned. We have now moved into a more structured swarm model and I have created a dedicated swarm channel in slack, #dashforce_swarm. I have also launched a new MVP contest for the top 5 members who go above and beyond in the #dash_force slack channels. The top 3 most active participants will each win a monthly grand prize of $100 and the final two will win $50 each. Details and links on how to participate below.
Smaller tips will still be paid out to continue to build the swarm but only the top 5 will win the $400 monthly prize.

DashForce_Tips Contest Thread: Help Dash to Win Dash
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/dashforce_tips-contest-thread-help-dash-to-win-dash.12172/

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/dashforce-meetup-contest.12802/

DashNation slack invite
https://dash-nation-invite.herokuapp.com/

#dash_force slack channel
https://dashnation.slack.com/messages/dash_force/details/

Here is a brief list of some of the people and organizations that I tipped and encouraged @tao and @splawkik to tip as well... Dashcentral, Dashninja, Unsung Charity, Eric Sammons for his Great articles, Amanda and the YouTube host who interviewed her, The Dash Mobile crew for continued YouTube mentions and several other youtube stars who mentioned dash positively in their videos. Also, lots of tips have gone to people who helped Dash in various ways on Reddit and in the dash nation slack.
https://listen.masternode.io/
https://dashvotetracker.com
https://dash-news.de/dashtv/#value=

February Budget allocation: 105 Dash + 7.75 Roll over from Jan meetup contest = 112.75 Dash

Bitfinex exchange contest 23
General tip fund 39
Meetup Contest 6
February Swarm contest 4.75+

Spent 72.75+
February Rollover 40 Dash

Projected March Budget allocation: 70 Dash + 40 Rollover = 110 DasH

Wall Of Coins contest - 10
New Part time Team member Payroll - 6
MVP contest - $400
Meetup Contest - 6+
General Tip Fund – Ongoing
AjM 8000 Dash forum member contest - 0.8
Reddit Tipbot Repair - ?
YouTube Tipbot - ?
Twitter Tipbot - ?

Coming Next Month!!!

New Mega Dash Community Website: News - Podcast - Youtube Specials - Featured community guest writers
Support Help Desk Incentivization Program
Slack Mod Squad
New Full Time DashForce Team Members
The Swarm 2.0
Return of the Testnet Contest: Evolution Alpha Testing???
#women_of_dash
Pantas Sifir Math App Contest as DASH awareness program
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/...-as-dash-awareness-program.13904/#post-119204

And much much more!

For more information please see the Original proposal and discussion thereafter....
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/...d-decentralized-…-under-new-management.11208/

Here is our public tip addresses posted for transparency. We will not keep an account of where every little tip went but you will see most of them in Slack and Reddit. Any leftover funds will be sent to the Dash core team tip fund at the end of the 3 month proposal cycle....

Mastermined - Xy1wox12sP2JKqf9nBycMjArzsXgRL1nw9

Reddit tipbot history
https://www.reddit.com/user/dashtipbot

My Reddit tipbot history for January
https://imgur.com/c0oPpzX

Requested funding is as follows for the February-May budget cycle:
200 Dash Per month
Total: 205 Dash

More updates to come after the phoenix meetup!

Last edited:
Dash Force is making a huge difference to the community. I've noticed a growing interest on Twitter in the last 2 weeks as well. Also the new member inflow to Slack is a great testament of how we are doing as a community. The promotion of Wall of Coins contest has also brought new members in to the slack. Reddit membership has grown rapidly as well. I know i'm biased but we really do have the best community :)

Dash Force News Website Is Live!

Go to http://www.dashforcenews.com

Dash DAO Funds Cryptocurrency’s First Proprietary News Service

Dash’s DAO has funded the first news service run by a digital currency itself.

A project of the Dash Force community initiative, the newly-launched Dash Force News is a Dash-centered news site funded by Dash’s DAO, or decentralized autonomous organization.

The Dash Force is a DAO-funded community project meant to provide grassroots support and to grow the greater Dash ecosystem. The project runs several operations including online commentary participation, meetup management and incentives, grassroots business outreach, and other initiatives to grow Dash outside of the scope of the official core team. A community resource for news and general information was the next logical step.
https://www.dashforcenews.com/dash-dao-funds-cryptocurrencys-first-proprietary-news-service/

Dash Force News Webmaster Report April 2017

TKYScB5.gif

Since Dash Force News launched on Monday April 17th the site has had a lot of support and been well received by the Dash community. In true Dash Force style we will continue to expand, improve and increase our efforts in spreading awareness of Dash. Not only are we committed to bringing you high quality content and breaking news on the front lines. We are also equally committed to transparency and full disclosure of our efforts and results.

On behalf of the Dash Force Core Team @mastermined @thedesertlynx and myself, I would like to kindly thank everyone who has visited the website and expressed their support. We truly appreciate you and your continued support helps motivate us to be the best we can be. We have many future plans in the works and we will continue to work hard for the Dash community.

Please see the following link to see website stats for April 2017:

https://www.dashforcenews.com/wp-co...sh-Force-News-Webmaster-Report-April-2017.pdf

Dash Force News Webmaster Report April 2017

TKYScB5.gif

Since Dash Force News launched on Monday April 17th the site has had a lot of support and been well received by the Dash community. In true Dash Force style we will continue to expand, improve and increase our efforts in spreading awareness of Dash. Not only are we committed to bringing you high quality content and breaking news on the front lines. We are also equally committed to transparency and full disclosure of our efforts and results.

On behalf of the Dash Force Core Team @mastermined @thedesertlynx and myself, I would like to kindly thank everyone who has visited the website and expressed their support. We truly appreciate you and your continued support helps motivate us to be the best we can be. We have many future plans in the works and we will continue to work hard for the Dash community.

Please see the following link to see website stats for April 2017:

https://www.dashforcenews.com/wp-co...sh-Force-News-Webmaster-Report-April-2017.pdf
Nice start, keep it up!:)

thanks for sharing the web stats. what a geeky group Linux the #2 OS !! (yes I am in that group) pretty good numbers for 2 weeks.

Back