Dash Core Group Q3 2019 Summary Call - Thursday, 14 November 2019

strophy

Administrator
Dash Core Team
Dash Support Group
Feb 13, 2016
@camosoul my offer to collect reformulated questions from you stands. My job is to collect short and clear questions and find the right person at DCG to answer them.

What makes DASH so damned special that people will line up to paint themselves into your corner?
Isn't this just a way to manufacture more money without fixing the reasons that you aren't getting it from the existing methods? How many feedback loops are you going to ignore?
Why not just be digital cash already?
You're effing irrelevant. What are you going to do about it?
Questions such as these contain unclearly articulated assumptions, are overly vague/broad or employ unnecessarily abrasive tone. Also, since most decisions in Dash are made by the community as a whole, I'm not sure who at DCG should (or could) answer them.

camosoul

Grizzled Member
Sep 19, 2014
@camosoul my offer to collect reformulated questions from you stands. My job is to collect short and clear questions and find the right person at DCG to answer them.

Questions such as these contain unclearly articulated assumptions, are overly vague/broad or employ unnecessarily abrasive tone. Also, since most decisions in Dash are made by the community as a whole, I'm not sure who at DCG should (or could) answer them.
Ah, You don't answer questions that trigger you, and you come up with ways to characterize the question as 'unacceptable' to avoid answering it.

I've never met a bunch of people who manage to pack so much sand into their own vaginas, then say it's the fault of the guy who noticed...

Reactions: Mirage1981