• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH away from and shake off that dum ideal

Guys this Craig chap is playing everyone here. He was shilling ether on a number of other forums. A few posts back he was requesting donations and implying that his future videos will be "sweet" and not sour. Just ignore him, he sounds noisy and of dubious intent.

(Sorry for my bad English)

Dear Craig,
There are those dark regimes that will execute those poor girls who will purchase those pregnancy tests !
Privacy should be a matter of choice !
can you please tell me why you bought curtains to your windows ???? i guess it's called privacy !!!

:wink:
those regimes only exsist in your imagination, very dark indeed

Craig, that's funny. You follow up a post saying you are going to bring lots of money into Dash, with another one asking for tips.
yes, it's a called being balanced. the two statements support each other, being opposites, and this makes them both TRUE... I also call this MAGIC

What was suggested was fractional voting, which is very different than the regular voting system we have in most countries, including the US, where everyone gets to vote regardless of how informed or misinformed he or she is.

Craig is not even a user. I dare to say he didn't even download the DASH wallet. He found DASH by accident while gambling on some exchange. He probably has his Dash in some exchange somewhere, ready to have it convered to something else depending on the mood swing of the day.
The best place to store DASH is in my ether wallet, so when I am ready I can put it back to my dash wallet and it will be worth 3 times just because it was in ether, I made a video about this

craigrant

Educate yourself about fungibility, why that's important, make a video about it. Then and only then maybe consider asking for tips.

Funny that you use Shapeshift which left NY because they were over regulated there. You use Shapeshift which is easy to use, doesn't ask for your identity information, allowing you to be anonymous basically and you fucking love it, the simplicity of it. Why be so hypocritical when it comes to anonymity when you yourself benefit a lot from it?

craigrant

Educate yourself about fungibility, why that's important, make a video about it. Then and only then maybe consider asking for tips.

Funny that you use Shapeshift which left NY because they were over regulated there. You use Shapeshift which is easy to use, doesn't ask for your identity information, allowing you to be anonymous basically and you fucking love it, the simplicity of it. Why be so hypocritical when it comes to anonymity when you yourself benefit a lot from it?
if shapeshift wanted my identification, I would happily provide it to shapeshift, I do not fear my self, so I will always provide my self identification, I live in a house with mirrors on almost every wall

if shapeshift wanted my identification, I would happily provide it to shapeshift, I do not fear my self, so I will always provide my self identification, I live in a house with mirrors on almost every wall
scan.jpg

I don't need tips, but I do enjoy tips, so since you are so bothered by me asking for tips, I am gonna go ahead and ask for some BIG BIG DASH tips right now, and I will get those tips from DASH users who are not afraid of the DARKcoin side of DASH

send BIG BIG tips to

XysKKaBmhZ5d34jDR6V9XYAFjFyeiCKDpK

craigrant

So I decide I should do a video about funge ability, and went to look up the definition of funge, as I already know the definition of ABILTY, this is what I found

funge.png

this proves what I said before about that word being used by scammers to trick normal people, only a fool would have the ability to get tricked by that word fungeability.. my video will be great... if I do one, it all depends on how many tips I get of course :)

So I decide I should do a video about funge ability, and went to look up the definition of funge, as I already know the definition of ABILTY, this is what I found

funge.png

this proves what I said before about that word being used by scammers to trick normal people, only a fool would have the ability to get tricked by that word fungeability.. my video will be great... if I do one, it all depends on how many tips I get of course :)

fry.PNG

I like your attitude.....

and this thread is pure hilarity.

I see some people have never learned how to spot internet trolls... xD

Craig means no harm everyone, he's just being a character. Let him believe what he wishes.

Like i've been saying, everyone is allowed to an opinion. Sure we can educate, but at the end of the day all people are going to do whatever they pelase and believe whatever they please.

Why do you think religion is such a strong force...?

Craig means no harm everyone, he's just being a character. Let him believe what he wishes.

Like i've been saying, everyone is allowed to an opinion. Sure we can educate, but at the end of the day all people are going to do whatever they pelase and believe whatever they please.

Most entertaining thread for a while :grin:

Craig can you post you bank statement for the last two years I wanted to take a look at it thanks.

It's totally pointless to reason with Craig. He's straight out of Idiocracy; and whatever you do don't give this guy anymore money and encourage the making of such dumb videos. We are not that desperate to get some videos up I hope. That money can be put to better use. We can have better people make videos for us.

Every time you watch one of his videos, your IQ is lowered by few points. Viewer beware! :)

One of the best movies ever lol. Thank you for saying this I'm in complete agreement.

Guys this Craig chap is playing everyone here. He was shilling ether on a number of other forums. A few posts back he was requesting donations and implying that his future videos will be "sweet" and not sour. Just ignore him, he sounds noisy and of dubious intent.

I don't think he's smart enough to work that angle.

Craig can you post you bank statement for the last two years I wanted to take a look at it thanks.

One of the best movies ever lol. Thank you for saying this I'm in complete agreement.

I don't think he's smart enough to work that angle.
yes, I also agree

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :)

Back