• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH away from and shake off that dum ideal

You stop reading cause it sounds to complex for you to understand the concept. Educate yourself. I didn't know what the word meant as well at first, but later managed to figure it out, and guess what, now I'm smarter. So much fun, my brain is like a super computer!!! :wink:
by learning the word you programmed your self with that limitation, and you are now trapped in that box, by a word that no normal person ever uses, only scammers

You stop reading cause it sounds to complex for you to understand the concept. Educate yourself. I didn't know what the word meant as well at first, but later managed to figure it out, and guess what, now I'm smarter. So much fun, my brain is like a super computer!!! :wink:
by learning the word you programmed your self with that limitation, and you are now trapped in that box, by a word that no normal person ever uses, only scammers

in real world we dont see ppl walking around with transparent bag containing money either.
having said that, i think evolution may able to provide kyc if needed ?

option always a good thing, right ?
questions marks "?" turn off my mind, cause I cant think about infinite loops, I can just react and make statements, it's what I call "the flow"

All i gotta say is, Craig knows how to start a conversation, and keep it going. Props to him haha, his first few threads have been madly successful. Even if we don't all agree.

And he's got something to teach us about having open arms, not everyone will think like our little privacy-oriented hivemind we have going here, and we need to welcome all different types of people.

So thanks Craig, for not being afraid to voice your opinion, even if its in the minority around here! Although I would suggest to being more open to these concepts! :p

it should be very obvious by now that I am proud to be uneducated and not smart, I have not read a book since high school, that's over 20 years. What I need to know always reaches me in every moment, because I am dum.

well, you know what is reaching you right now, ADVICE from a lot of people. And what everyone in this forum sees is someone that has their fingers in their ears and saying that they are proud to be dum. I thought you were all full of positive energy, what I see is someone who only cares about himself and not what the community thinks.

All i gotta say is, Craig knows how to start a conversation, and keep it going. Props to him haha, his first few threads have been madly successful. Even if we don't all agree.

And he's got something to teach us about having open arms, not everyone will think like our little privacy-oriented hivemind we have going here, and we need to welcome all different types of people.

So thanks Craig, for not being afraid to voice your opinion, even if its in the minority around here! Although I would suggest to being more open to these concepts! :p

i hope he is not Spoetnik LOL

btw... i do once ask spoetnik if he think its better for Dash to dump anonimity ? he said it was a two sided sword...

i guess yep, in short term we will be slain by market atm which buying our anonimity, and regular everyday user that craig want to buy dash arent yet in sight

well, you know what is reaching you right now, ADVICE from a lot of people. And what everyone in this forum sees is someone that has their fingers in their ears and saying that they are proud to be dum. I thought you were all full of positive energy, what I see is someone who only cares about himself and not what the community thinks.
I agree, my self is me

i hope he is not Spoetnik LOL

btw... i do once ask spoetnik if he think its better for Dash to dump anonimity ? he said it was a two sided sword...

i guess yep, in short term we will be slain by market atm which buying our anonimity, and regular everyday user that craig want to buy dash arent yet in sight
I can bring hoards of money into DASH, and I will, right now it's all about enableing transition, in less than two weeks the hierarchy of dash will be singing my song, guranteed

and please yall dont forget that I do this entertaining for big big DASH tips

XysKKaBmhZ5d34jDR6V9XYAFjFyeiCKDpK

I need big big tips to motivate me to do more videos, and you know now that my videos can be anything, sweet or sour, but mostly sweeeeeeeeeet:)

It's totally pointless to reason with Craig. He's straight out of Idiocracy; and whatever you do don't give this guy anymore money and encourage the making of such dumb videos. We are not that desperate to get some videos up I hope. That money can be put to better use. We can have better people make videos for us.

Every time you watch one of his videos, your IQ is lowered by few points. Viewer beware! :)

Craig, that's funny. You follow up a post saying you are going to bring lots of money into Dash, with another one asking for tips.

Proud to be uneducated, doesn't read and doesn't do research. That's why I think users shouldn't be able to vote. I hope they never implement it in the wallet GUI.
What was suggested was fractional voting, which is very different than the regular voting system we have in most countries, including the US, where everyone gets to vote regardless of how informed or misinformed he or she is.

Craig is not even a user. I dare to say he didn't even download the DASH wallet. He found DASH by accident while gambling on some exchange. He probably has his Dash in some exchange somewhere, ready to have it convered to something else depending on the mood swing of the day.

What was suggested was fractional voting, which is very different than the regular voting system.
There were a lot of things suggested in that thread. Even "fractional voting" means different things to different people. And the last post quotes Evan thinking of a technical way of allowing regular users to vote (as I understood it).

Anyways, if they ever do it, I hope they make you take a test first where you need to know the definition of "fungibility".

There were a lot of things suggested in that thread. Even "fractional voting" means different things to different people. And the last post quotes Evan thinking of a technical way of allowing regular users to vote (as I understood it).

Anyways, if they ever do it, I hope they make you take a test first where you need to know the definition of "fungibility".
Yes but Evan was talking about fractional voting not about giving all users the option to vote with same voting power. A user's voting power would depend on how much skin they have in the game.

Was thinking same thing when it comes to regular voting in a presidential election. Why not have people pass a small test, and depending on the answers the vote would be validated or invalidated. If they're totally clueless about what they're voting for the vote should be invalidated. Even if they'd bother to google the answers, at least they'd end up learning something in the process.

When I see the word "fungibility" I stop reading, to me that word is a scam, and I'm not saying that Dash is a scam, I'm saying that only a scammer would try to use the word "fungibility" with intent to convince me of something

... guess what... apples are fungible, wheat is fungible, milk is fungible, water is fungible, salt is fungible, gold is fungible, and... wow! usd cash is fungible!!! not only DASH :rolleyes:

Yes but Evan was talking about fractional voting not about giving all users the option to vote with same voting power. A user's voting power would depend on how much skin they have in the game.
See what I meant when I said "fractional voting" is ill defined? To me it meant that MNs could cast votes between 0 and 1 to solve one of the problems with MN pooling.

Of course if regular users were to vote, it would have to be proportional to the amount they have. Anything different would open up vulnerability to sybil attacks.

I think backup nodes would need to have greater equipment requirements than a MN. It won't solve any voting "problems"

I'm not sure. I think Backup Nodes would just need large storage, not fast connections.. you can do that kind of thing on home servers, especially when you consider things like ipfs.

But yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the micro-voting idea. It doesn't matter how many "voters" there are, you'd still have to deal with activism or collusion.

Back