• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH at Anarchapulco

Ah yes, I'm caught up with the thread now.

Here's the problem. I'm in the media team at Anarchapulco, I'll be busy getting content the whole time, I won't have time to man a both. I could maybe do a speech about DASH, I feel I know it well enough, and we can talk about that, but the speaker list is already packed and I imagine (have to negotiate this with Nathan T. Freeman or Jeff Berwick) that to get in as a speaker at this point a sponsorship package would have to be bought.

Maybe there's a fan of DASH around texas or in Mexico or where ever willing to come down and man the booth? If so that is probably the way to go. And I'll continue to lobby for DASH to get us the best deal at the conference. I'm a DASH fan my self after all.

As far as raising the funds, I gotta say I don't really know this community well enough, so not sure where I would start to do this campaign. Maybe The Daily Decrypt guys are interested in helping? or maybe u have some ideas? I'm all ears.

Let me know what you think.

Ah yes, I'm caught up with the thread now.

Here's the problem. I'm in the media team at Anarchapulco, I'll be busy getting content the whole time, I won't have time to man a both. I could maybe do a speech about DASH, I feel I know it well enough, and we can talk about that, but the speaker list is already packed and I imagine (have to negotiate this with Nathan T. Freeman or Jeff Berwick) that to get in as a speaker at this point a sponsorship package would have to be bought.

Maybe there's a fan of DASH around texas or in Mexico or where ever willing to come down and man the booth? If so that is probably the way to go. And I'll continue to lobby for DASH to get us the best deal at the conference. I'm a DASH fan my self after all.

As far as raising the funds, I gotta say I don't really know this community well enough, so not sure where I would start to do this campaign. Maybe The Daily Decrypt guys are interested in helping? or maybe u have some ideas? I'm all ears.

Let me know what you think.

I've seen the interview you did with Evan at this recent Mexico conference and also read one of your Dash articles. I think you understand Dash well enough to speak about it in front of an audience there. There's a decent level of enthusiasm as well. :) I hope the others would agree.

Would you be willing to volunteer to speak there for Dash pro bono provided we raise enough Dash to cover the Silver sponsorship? I guess no engaged community member (other than yourself) is going there so we can just skip the booth part and focus on the speaking.

Alternatively, if there's not enough money raised to cover for the Silver sponsorship, would you be willing to attend the investment workshop and talk to investors about Dash? I could cover those costs myself even if other members are not interested in donating.

Sure! I'll speak pro bono. I'd just like to have a skype call with someone to polish up the points I'd want to make.

Email me at [email protected] for details.

I'll look into the investment workshop and see how I could acomodate a presentation there.

Cool. Fernando will walk you through the talking points.

Is this your Dash address XyHqCBG8sbYZ7mnHUZXznK6rJKcCZJjZUc ? Let me know if having a presentation at the investment workshop is a viable option. I assume you need to check with the organizers first.

Ok, I'll check with them.

Here', use this one instead -- ---

EDIT: Official pledge address is: Xj3a39d2rp2VND69VEb65PVQfJNCGUNgzJ

Last edited by a moderator:
We need to get an idea of what budget we are willing to spend on this. I get that the masternode budget is out so, maybe set a crowdfunding mile stone? looking for a price quote right now with Jeff.

Also, what exactly do we want?

From what I gather, we want to make a presentation to the investment summit crowd.

And we may want a booth that a fan can man. (Wont be me. Busy!) h

Yes? Anything else?

Also, what exactly do we want?

From what I gather, we want to make a presentation to the investment summit crowd.

And we may want a booth that a fan can man. (Wont be me. Busy!) h

Yes? Anything else?

Yes, we can do without the booth since there won't be any community members there and you'll be stuck doing other stuff. So let's just focus on the investment workshop presentation.

We need to get an idea of what budget we are willing to spend on this. I get that the masternode budget is out so, maybe set a crowdfunding mile stone? looking for a price quote right now with Jeff.

At the moment, there is about 800 DASH available for Friday's block. Better hurry if you want to submit a proposal.

Ok, Jeff asks, ' how much do they want to pay for that?'

Participating in the investment workshop costs around $200 according to the website, right? Guess that's a casual event where investors meet and exchange ideas. Having a 10-15min talk there shouldn't be much of a nuisance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its 200 USD to access the event, not to be a speaker.

That said, with 800 DASH, not allocated yet. I could ask for some funding and then put together a tight speech and presentation.´

What do you think the DASH MN would be willing to support investing into the above kind of outreach?

Where can I check how many funds are yet to be allocated from the MN?

Ok, just checked in Dash Whale.

how about this. 550 USD in DASH.

150 USD go to me to spend time putting together a tight presentation and 400 USD go to Anarchapulco for the opportunity to speak at the Investor summit?

These are just numbers I'm pulling out of my hat. Jeff is off line so can't check with him yet, tho I passed along that bid.

I'm ready to submit it to the network, but Ill wait for some feedback before I do.

150 USD go to me to spend time putting together a tight presentation and 400 USD go to Anarchapulco for the opportunity to speak at the Investor summit?

These are just numbers I'm pulling out of my hat. Jeff is off line so can't check with him yet, tho I passed along that bid.

I'm ready to submit it to the network, but Ill wait for some feedback before I do.

Sounds fair to me. Give it a go. You have my vote with the condition to also get an audio or video recording of this presentation.

At the moment, there is about 800 DASH available for Friday's block. Better hurry if you want to submit a proposal.

Go or it, let the voters decide, i feel as if they would go for it as long as you provided enough info on where the funds are being used and "why".

Heres another great link to keep an eye on things: http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christ...s-in-hilarious-trump-vs-trump-debate-n2112526

better hurry though, deadline is approaching quickly. (2 days max)

Back