• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH at Anarchapulco

Is there a marketing team and or resources so I can get some business cards or pamphlets printed? Any designes or designers willing to make a template? I can get them printed down here and or give an address where they can be delivered ( printing em is waaaay easier in mexico)

Is there a marketing team and or resources so I can get some business cards or pamphlets printed? Any designes or designers willing to make a template? I can get them printed down here and or give an address where they can be delivered ( printing em is waaaay easier in mexico)

If the budget didn't get wasted on a PR team noone wanted, we could have started project like this. But thast not "real" marketing says some of the team. Hence why i just got booted from the slack channel. Bullshit.

If the budget didn't get wasted on a PR team noone wanted, we could have started project like this. But thast not "real" marketing says some of the team. Hence why i just got booted from the slack channel. Bullshit.
Kinda confusing given that MN's have to vote to get the budgets approved. So, most certainly someone wanted it, it seems. But lets not get derailed? PM me details if ud like.

definitely
i have all files and am happy to hook you up
let me know what you need
you have my email or PM me here

How do we get this proposal out in the eyes of MN's?

With 2 days worth of time?

Here. Hope this helps. These are the settings you're looking for.
IBQsjk6.png

Oh and that sends it to the attention of all masternodes, not extra marketing involved? I got that menu open. Waiting to get agreement from Jeff and u guys on the deal before publishing.

Oh and that sends it to the attention of all masternodes, not extra marketing involved? I got that menu open. Waiting to get agreement from Jeff and u guys on the deal before publishing.

Exactly that. Use this system to your advantage, write an article about how it works, do a video on it etc. Its great tech!

Ok so Jeff suggests making the speech during Anarchapulco which will have 500+ participants including those in the investment summit. Where as the summit will only have 100 people.

You will need 5 Dash as oaxaca mentioned.

I will send you 5 Dash to this address XsWzBUQLRNvDpCjBEE8kApQG9hPD6ngKD5 (this is the address you'll use right?) as soon as you confirm it with Jeff.

Back