• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darkcoin Foundation ...>>

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
on BTC talk they make it look like the Darkcoin Foundation is coming from the Dev Team !?
i thought we are not Assosiated with them ? is this legit ?

Re: [ANN][DRK] DarkCoin | First Anonymous Coin | First X11 | First DGW | DarkSend+ Is Live!

August 29, 2014, 03:56:13 PM
Quote from: KryptoFoo on August 29, 2014, 03:48:26 PM
Quote from: eduffield on August 29, 2014, 02:53:54 PM
Saw this yesterday in a local newspaper
grin.gif

https://docs.google.com/document/d/143Uwls4ZZrN7pS7bWfjk03i90TWskjy8scNB2U0HOoo/edit

Initial Board of directors membership:

1. Evan Duffield
2. Edward Moncada
3. Fernando Gutierrez Mosquera
4. Christopher Carlo Rimoldi
5. Harold Boo

I believe #3 is btc user fernando and #4 is eltito. What do we know about #2 and #5?

Also: is there a public charter, vision, mission statement?
Correct about Fernado and Eltito. Edward represents some of the largest Darkcoin investors and Harold is a long term Darkcoin supporter and attorney who helped setup the foundation. We've setup the foundation to equally represent all aspects of the coin (Development, Legal, Investment and Community). We'll be releasing much more detailed information with RC5

fernando you on the board there ? so this is official then ?

Yeap. There will be an announcement soon with more info. The image that Evan posted yesterday is the first of the three announcements in a local newspaper that we have to do according to Arizona law.

The idea behind the foundation is to help promote and develop Darkcoin. It is nothing very different from what we are all already doing, but having a legal entity can help to get certain things done. Also, the participation of Ed Moncada shows commitment by some big investors, which I believe is great for everyone.

Yeap. There will be an announcement soon with more info. The image that Evan posted yesterday is the first of the three announcements in a local newspaper that we have to do according to Arizona law.

The idea behind the foundation is to help promote and develop Darkcoin. It is nothing very different from what we are all already doing, but having a legal entity can help to get certain things done. Also, the participation of Ed Moncada shows commitment by some big investors, which I believe is great for everyone.

NICE ONE !
great news, love it ... this makes my saturday
i will hold on with postings for now until i get the official ok !

keep it coming

Back