• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

CoiniumServ Pool for Darkcoin

Hmm, the pool just found block #221724 but didn't receive any coins. What I'm missing here... But at least the MN payment seems to be correct lol :)

UdjinM6 .. you really motivated me to give it a last try..
it took me 9000 shares each diff=1 to find a block with diff 5314.. ( really bad luck ^^ )
but i solved a block!

donation is 37.5% , so your method works!
here is the code i used in
/node_modules/nomp/node_modules/stratum-pool/lib/transactions.js
Code:
var generateOutputTransactions = function(poolRecipient, recipients, rpcData){

var reward = rpcData.coinbasevalue;
var rewardToPool = reward;

var txOutputBuffers = [];

if (rpcData.payee) {
var payeeReward = 0;
if (rpcData.payee_amount) {
        payeeReward = rpcData.payee_amount;
} else {
        payeeReward = Math.ceil(reward / 2);
}
reward -= payeeReward;
rewardToPool -= payeeReward;
}
case reward/2 did not happen, so the variable rpcData.payee_amount works!

uh i now saw that github /darkcoin/node-stratum-pool/blob/master/lib/transactions.js is already correct.. so using this version would have helped..

thank you for all your efforts!

edit:
100 shares later, second block was also solved.. so luck is on my side again :)

Last edited by a moderator:
UdjinM6 .. you really motivated me to give it a last try..
it took me 9000 shares each diff=1 to find a block with diff 5314.. ( really bad luck ^^ )
but i solved block 221864!

donation is 37.5% , so your method works!
here is the code i used in
/node_modules/nomp/node_modules/stratum-pool/lib/transactions.js
Code:
var generateOutputTransactions = function(poolRecipient, recipients, rpcData){

var reward = rpcData.coinbasevalue;
var rewardToPool = reward;

var txOutputBuffers = [];

if (rpcData.payee) {
var payeeReward = 0;
if (rpcData.payee_amount) {
        payeeReward = rpcData.payee_amount;
} else {
        payeeReward = Math.ceil(reward / 2);
}
reward -= payeeReward;
rewardToPool -= payeeReward;
}
case reward/2 did not happen, so the variable rpcData.payee_amount works!

uh i now saw that github /darkcoin/node-stratum-pool/blob/master/lib/transactions.js is already correct.. so using this version would have helped..

thank you for all your efforts!

edit:
100 shares later, block 221866 was also solved.. so luck is on my side again :)
LOL I completely missed the fact that there is darkcoin/node-stratum-pool actually :grin:

Check "rewardRecipients" in your pool settings
Code:
    "address": "XvUHCpU5ZG9x4AEF9Wfjd6EAbur2Aq9C2e",

"rewardRecipients": {
        "XjQu7nQTNxQFiNmBsx44obrP4xgdn9Kiz3": 0
    },

I had the value set to "1" during the first block where everything seemed to work as I did not realize this will be applied even payment processing is disabled in NOMP (I don't want to force a fee). This, the payeeReward code change and deleting peers.dat are the only changes I did after the first successful block. Since then the pool has found two blocks which MPOS does not notice.

I now changed this to
Code:

},

But I don't understand how this could affect it...

maybe that fee is also a problem!
it would not work wirh :0 for me!
but {} did also not work! ( parse error )
so i am taking fees too!

Code:

"XjQu7nQTNxQFiNmBsx44obrP4xgdn9Kiz3": 0
    },

I had the value set to "1" during the first block where everything seemed to work as I did not realize this will be applied even payment processing is disabled in NOMP (I don't want to force a fee). This, the payeeReward code change and deleting peers.dat are the only changes I did after the first successful block. Since then the pool has found two blocks which MPOS does not notice.

I now changed this to
Code:

},

But I don't understand how this could affect it...
Ahh.. I thought you complain that your pool didn't get a fee, now I see what you meant. Reward is actually on XvUHCpU5ZG9x4AEF9Wfjd6EAbur2Aq9C2e ("address" settings) so if you pay by MPOS it should be configured to recognize it or address should be changed to the one MPOS configured too or smth like that (I never used MPOS:oops:).

Ahh.. I thought you complain that your pool didn't get a fee, now I see what you meant. Reward is actually on XvUHCpU5ZG9x4AEF9Wfjd6EAbur2Aq9C2e ("address" settings) so if you pay by MPOS it should be configured to recognize it or address should be changed to the one MPOS configured too or smth like that (I never used MPOS:oops:).
I don't see how the problem could be on MPOS side as I did not change anything there.

I don't see how the problem could be on MPOS side as I did not change anything there.
Well... reward went to XvUHCpU5ZG9x4AEF9Wfjd6EAbur2Aq9C2e, just like you set it in your settings so nomp part is working imo. No idea why MPOS ignores it...

You were right, the problem sure was on MPOS side. I had a long monologue on their IRC "support" channel but I think I finally solved it. One of the cronjobs was stuck which caused some inconsistencies in the database which had to be manually fixed.

朋友你好
我测试报错了
你是怎么做到
谢谢
Hello, friend
I was wrong about the test.
How do you do it
Thanks

},
"coinbasevalue" : 390400498,
"longpollid" : "0000000000005d8eb12a4947b111ec546f99913ae0171fa2b9ad9e992b0023f6603537",
"target" : "000000000000c43d000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000",
"mintime" : 1483967011,
"mutable" : [
"time",
"transactions",
"prevblock"
],
"noncerange" : "00000000ffffffff",
"sigoplimit" : 20000,
"sizelimit" : 1000000,
"curtime" : 1483968667,
"bits" : "1b00c43d",
"height" : 601099,
"votes" : [
],
"payee" : "XnPQQA8fa9NGQRaTaLWXTGFeDi8aGpNMVk",
"payee_amount" : 195200243,
"masternode_payments" : true,
"enforce_masternode_payments" : true
}
root@ecs-8edf:~# node
> Math.ceil(390400498*0.375)
>

There was a lot of trial and error configuration but I don't remember doing any Darkcoin-specific stuff, other than setting standard things like coin name, symbol, algorithm etc. I followed these instructions:
https://github.com/zone117x/node-open-mining-portal/#usage
https://github.com/zone117x/node-open-mining-portal/wiki/Setting-up-NOMP-for-MPOS-usage

When I said everything seems to be working, I meant all logs are clear form errors and I'm able to submit shares successfully. However, I have not yet got any coins as my hash rate isn't that great. Would be great if someone here could help me a bit with mining. The portal is located at: miners.fi (0% fee).
I am using MPOS + NOMP (for DASH, obviously). I am able to connect the workers to NOMP but it does not update on MPOS (The UI), i.e., workers always show as inactive. What could I have been doing wrong?

Back