• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[CLOSED] Masternode shares with automated payouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha Vertoe I will be honest with you.
I was thinking to open my service all manual with min. 200shares and weekly payout.
Tell me the truth ... You heard my thoughts right? :)
What fee will you put???
20% until I see if the bills changed.

Hello Sir,
Noob question: I have 1000 darks, do I have to "give" them to you, or is it a cold wallet system? Isn't is kind of risky to lend 1k drks to a stranger?

Also, you take 20% of earning and take care of everything, is that right?
Yes, 20% and I take care of everything. I call it mining 2.0, you get the regular payouts straight to your wallet.

The service is growing... How many extra MNs will we have this time? :)

Looks like we start with around 30 nodes.
I'm sure we will hit 35MNs easly till sunday.
To get more shares someone will have to wait till sunday all cycle or he can partecipate in 24h after sent coins to you?

I'm sure we will hit 35MNs easly till sunday.
To get more shares someone will have to wait till sunday all cycle or he can partecipate in 24h after sent coins to you?
Shares will be added every 7 days, so make sure you get into the cycle before sunday!

Exactly I wanted to know this. New entries shareholders will be addedin the cycles of 7 days sunday/sunday. Good. Thnx Vertoe.

This sucks. I was refunded from the last joint venture for the following reason; "Unfortunately, I have to shut down my masternode shares service. I'm currently unable to pay for the servers and in addition, not really having time to maintain the shares and payment scripts." Four days later it is started back up again with conditions that prevent me from re-joining (I have less than 200 coins). Your welcome for the positive Trust Feedback on BCT that I left at your request..

Edit: Oh wait. I just found a delete button for the Trust feedback left on BCT. I'll have to think about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
This sucks. I was refunded from the last joint venture for the following reason; "Unfortunately, I have to shut down my masternode shares service. I'm currently unable to pay for the servers and in addition, not really having time to maintain the shares and payment scripts." Four days later it is started back up again with conditions that prevent me from re-joining (I have less than 200 coins). Your welcome for the positive Trust Feedback on BCT that I left at your request..

Edit: Oh wait. I just found a delete button for the Trust feedback left on BCT. I'll have to think about that.

just my curiosity to reply your comment. basically, it's your choice buddy... but can u find such trustworthy guys to give back your coin...when he can running away from all of us but instead he didn't do it. not to mention this is DRK where anonymous is really their main reason to exist and fyi i'm here not to defend someone or else ...
me too have less than his requirement but still waiting if he's open another mini slot ... hopefully ...

Exactly!
He showed he is trustfull and for that you shouldn't delete his +1 on bct.
Mine trade etc and get minimal amout to partecipate.
Sell something you don't need and buy some drk.

Hey, your welcome. People really begged me to relaunch this service and here we are.

You know I got 2 kids aged 1 and 18 months and my wife is sick at bed, I got a hell of day to keep this family going and in the night when everyone is asleep I sit down at my computer to offer such a service for you. I'm not sleeping at all and I explained very well why I introduced a minimum entry barrier and increased the payment cycle to 7 days.

I seriously don't care if you delete your trust feedback, it's just pathetic coming here to blame me I'm just doing it for the trust feedback on bitcointalk?

seriously? Vertoe is not your slave and he can do whatever the fuck he wants. He could have easily walked away with 47000 coins. but he refunded everyone without us even having to say anything.

Well I have to agree that complaining about the service vertoe offer is really stupid.
He can make the rule he want, if you are not happy just make one jointventure.
I understand very well that it was a lot of work to daily pay, daily change the % of share etc etc..

Vertoe don't worry, everyone are really happy with your services..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back