[CLOSED] Masternode shares with automated payouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

raganius

cryptoPag.com
Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
yes I think that 2FA + magic word would be enough.
What I did was to exchange with vertoe some of our alternative (real life) contact info so that, in case there are some "weird requests" (e.g. I ask withdrawal to a different address, etc) There's always the possibility to double check through these alternate means.

But, anyway, I've just configured my 2FA, just in case ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lebubar

Mar 15, 2014
Vertoe, until when can we send you more drk for next round..?
Anyway I'll buy little more and send you later today.

Have a nce week end, and a kiss to the family ;)

I have NO plan to withdraw my share so if I ask you to withdraw to another addrress than the actual just DON'T. I m unable to make the 2fa with my fucking mobile.
And I travel to France tomorrow for 2 weeks..

vertoe

Three of Nine
Mar 28, 2014
Unimatrix Zero One
Sorry vertoe, had a rough weekend and was trying to change the backend on my pages (then all hell broke loose). Pages should be back, but not up to date yet.
My latest 3 masternodes are not showing up on your list but they are recieving payments so I guess something hung up?

IPs are:
Could you double check everything works as expected? Thanks :)

elbereth

Dash Support Group
Mar 25, 2014
Costa Rica
dashninja.pl
Dash Address
XkfkHqMnhvQovo7kXQjvnNiFnQhRNZYCsz
Still not up to date sorry... I hope to have it fixed for this weekend. I did a massive overhaul while organizing my move-out.

pbleak

May 15, 2014
I have an idea here and an just checking for interest. Anybody with small numbers of DRK, say 40-80-100 or so want to do a mini-pool so that we could buy the minimum 200 share and then split based on what we put in (maybe wise would be 50 each and so 4 ways)?

pbleak

May 15, 2014
Oh that was the idea. So if the minimum is 200 let's say 4 of us put in 200 but actually just send to you that would cover it right? Since we fall short individually (though I am hoping to change this soon!).

Red-Shinobi

Apr 9, 2014
Oh that was the idea. So if the minimum is 200 let's say 4 of us put in 200 but actually just send to you that would cover it right? Since we fall short individually (though I am hoping to change this soon!).
You could partner with someone to keep a 200 coin minimum balance and then sell shares of your shares for say 5% on top of vertoes fee..[I'm pretending i didnt see vertoes last posts.]
If i had to choose between sitting out and paying another 5%, id pay it, i doubt im the only one.

splawik21

Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Dash Support Group
Apr 8, 2014
:* what else i can do for you? :D thnx as always...

Reactions: vertoe
Status
Not open for further replies.