• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Cheapest, Easiest Exchange/Service For GBP

Is a UK deposit to Kraken a local or international transaction?

Don't know yet, I've been waiting on level 3 verification for 3 weeks.
Almost certainly will be international, none of the UK based exchanges even have UK bank accounts.
Which reminds me, if that is the case then my bank will charge me £22 to send on top of the £10 fee from the exchange.

Don't know yet, I've been waiting on level 3 verification for 3 weeks.
Almost certainly will be international, none of the UK based exchanges even have UK bank accounts.
Which reminds me, if that is the case then my bank will charge me £22 to send on top of the £10 fee from the exchange.

Verification shouldn't take 3 weeks.. just a day or two.. certainly within a week. Try prompting them, sounds like you've somehow fell through the cracks.

UK payments go through SEPA, your bank shouldn't be charging you 22 pound! It's like 9 pence or something.

UK payments go through SEPA, your bank shouldn't be charging you 22 pound! It's like 9 pence or something.

They do, the issue is that if I use euro my bank charges me 3% on exchange rate plus £10 what-are-you-going-to-do-about-it fee. If I send GBP to a foreign account its straight £22.

I'm with RBS, maybe they are just rubbish.

They do, the issue is that if I use euro my bank charges me 3% on exchange rate plus £10 what-are-you-going-to-do-about-it fee. If I send GBP to a foreign account its straight £22.

I'm with RBS, maybe they are just rubbish.

Yes, maybe look around to see what other banks are charging.

I am in the UK. Does anyone know of a service that is cheap and easy to use when exchanging GBP to Dash?

If so, please give total fee charged and any other relevant information.

i used the website cryptomate to buy my DASH with £GBP, was a mark up on it but kinda expect that, buy the dip and works out good :)

Despite countless exchanges for cryptocurrency specifically, Bitcoin; Poloniex Exchange still remains a leader. It has been surviving in this industry holding endless features that traders always search for. Poloniex prides itself for providing advanced trading functionalities and maximum security.

I'd like to buy a bit of Dash, and pay using Sterling via a faster payments bank transfer.
It looks as if P2P is the best way to do this, is this true?

Back