Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

Chant Pre-Proposal

Discussion in 'Pre + Budget Proposal Discussions' started by Nick Chant, Feb 9, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Daniel B J Morrell

Daniel B J Morrell New Member

Hi TheSingleton - I trust you're well. Please to let you know that we posted our proposal a few hours back and just gone live. https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Dash-CHANT
    If you get a chance to review and remark that would be much appreciated. Kind regards Dan

2. Daniel B J Morrell

Hi Arthyron -
    I trust you're well. ? Please to let you know that we posted our proposal a few hours back and just gone live. https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Dash-CHANT
    If you get a chance to review and remark that would be much appreciated. Kind regards Dan

3. Daniel B J Morrell

Hi SantosI trust you're well? Please to let you know that we posted our proposal a few hours back and just gone live. ! https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Dash-CHANT

4. Daniel B J Morrell

Hi
    Hi chinmi,trust you're well. Please to let you know that we posted our proposal a few hours back and just gone live. ! https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Dash-CHANT

5. Daniel B J Morrell

Hi There andrade92I trust you're well. ? Please to let you know that we posted our proposal a few hours back and just gone live. https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Dash-CHANT

6. Daniel B J Morrell

Dear Dash Community... This Chant proposal went live in the last cycle - it was posted very late in the month due to contractural work- We had six days in the voting period. The majority of the feedback was positive however people felt there was not enough time to evaluate the proposal properly. We were asked to represents and give a whole month. This work now is complete and the attached pre-proposal will go live in July for the August cycle. We will, of course, take on-board any comments that come up from this pre-proposal posting. Dan

7. Nick Chant

Nick Chant New Member

8. JOL

JOL Member

Dear @Nick Chant,

My comment on DC was:
    "I saw some intersting parts from my point of view.
    unfortunately, the complexity and the time left to study this proposal. As well as the asking price in relation to the budget and the possible return on investment for Dash, make me vote no. I would not be against a smooth start with a smaller goal and a smaller funding request for the next cycle.
    "

you come back with a proposition I'll take the time to study.

I'll start by sharing my impressions with you when I get to your proposal.

"Executive summary:
    Dash's biggest Marketing opportunity so far!"

Please let us judge this.
    1) - By just reading these first two lines there was a good chance that I would not read the rest, or with a negative impression from the start, looking for information that could further discredit your proposal. And I can't be the only one.

Why? In the MNO community, including myself, the relevance of promoting Dash artificially just to talk about it is increasingly questioned. In the sense, where it is more and more thought that if we fund adoption case proposals, the mainstream media will have matter to talk about us without having to pay promotion. Moreover promoting the use of Dash when it is relevant and sustainable by the project itself is the main goal.
    even if your proposal is an adoption case, with this sentence you may lose the positive interest of the MNOs, from my point of view.

2) - It is missing, upon arrival on your proposal, how and why dash will be used.
    Which is vital information for us right from the start.

3) - Your presentation is certainly very understandable by people of your trade or revolving around this industry, it has not adapted to me. The words the references the concepts and the jargon, are not accessible to the greatest number without making an effort of comprehension, or with the risk of understanding the things expressed, in erroneous ways.

4) - Personally, in 1st, I am interested in what it can bring the project to Dash, bury users and number of transactions. With a medium to long term perspective. But in numbers.
    As for example this type of presentation :
    Highlights
    • Dash Exclusivity: yes/no, if yes how long ?
    • Escrow : no/yes with who ?
    • DAO VENTURE : no/yes how much ?
    • Proposal Category : adoption as paiement, full chaine adoption, ....
    • Economical sector: Music/Smart phone APPS/ ...
    • Project roadmap: Dev X month / Test Y month / adoption usage Z mount : phase 1, phase 2 ....
    • Data : transaction per day, new users per day, regular user per day, volume per day ....
    • Geography scope: Internationnal or so ....
    • Customers: segment
    • Business afiliates: Green trees ...
    • Ask funds: Phase one X Dash for Y month ....
    This is just one example, it must be improved and adapted.

5) - Then a shemat graphically showing the use and circulation of the Dash.
    From the 1st user through all stages. with various possibilities either to continue in the Dash chain or to end on an exchange.

a) - Concerning directly your project, without at first judging its relevance by itself, because it is still easier for the vast majority of people today to pay by credit card and your users will be able to pay either in Dash or in Fiat, why would they choose to pay in Dash by they own ?

b) - Will each payment in Fiat be converted directly to Dash?

c) - Dash will be the application's internal unit of account where all prices will be displayed both fiat and Dash?

d) - some of the staff will be paid in Dash? if yes how many?

e) - Do you have a program for your suppliers to agree to be paid in Dash? If so, can you detail it?

#68 JOL, Jun 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Daniel B J Morrell

Thanks for your detailed questions- much appreciated and will be coming back later with the response- the proposal is too long to put into the pre-proposals section - so under the pre-proposal poast there is further information that I hope is helpful and answers some of your questions though not all. Look forward to talking more later on. Kind regards Dan

10. Argon31

Argon31 Member

I see another 5 dash loss coming up. You have not understood the feedback.

11. Daniel B J Morrell

Not yet this is in development.

Hi Jol thank you very much for looking at this in such detail.... Have spent the last two days researching how to integrate evolution so Chant is now more infrastructure development initiative with the marketing and communications - refined the proposal to try and take out some of the jargon - the other bit of good news is that the fully funded plan we found half the money for through our own team and investors- we are now only coming Dash Half the capital requirement. We're also allocating $500,000 worth of stock for Dash - at present of the Equity service isn't ready yet but it should be quite soon I will hold onto this for you if all works out. When you had a chance to review the pre-proposal would be great to have another conversation - Best wishes Dan

12. Daniel B J Morrell

Dear Dash community- have refined the proposal taking on board more comments- we've looked at evolution and have worked on figuring out ways to get wallets to the fan bases of major artists. We've also found half our fully funded plan budget from the existing team and investors. Look forward to hearing any feedback. With kind regards Dan

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Daniel B J Morrell

Singleton- we have refined the proposal and found half the budget in our own team. If you get a chance to review it would be grateful - kind regards Dan

14. Nick Chant

Nick Chant New Member

15. Argon31

Argon31 Member

The voice inside my head is chanting, 5 more dash wasted, 5 more dash wasted.

16. MrWilliamChui

MrWilliamChui Member

I'm fearful that it's a pie in the sky and there isn't much traction already.

What can be done to show buy in from both artists and listeners, in order to make MNO appreciate its potential?

17. Daniel B J Morrell

Hi Mr. WilliamChui - artists have already written music for the App - and played with our testing band. Chant Live - co-founder Marting Glover ( Youth ) produce the last Pink Floyd album, U2, The Verve etc- Is the go-to produce for up-and-coming artists too- with a deep network. I founded the carbon-neutral movement which was initiated by musicians. We have gone back to this network now to get them involved in the next phase- Chant. Record Companies and Publishers also see this as an extra route to market. The testing band is the Proof concert with an audience. It was set up to boost our pipeline and have credible artists come and play with us which has been delivered. In the narrative on the Chant Live links above goes into some detail Audiences Love becoming a participant in the music rather than a passive recipient. We've had 28 gigs where we loop they audiences voices live into shows turning them into an instrument. The buy-in from artists in this concept has been great too - they see it as an underground art movement which is the most attractive way to generate talent interest rather than kicking off with one major star which would put other artists off. Our objective has been to get mass acceptance in the artist community. Much of this work is already done. We have a strong enough pipeline to launch from the small and credible artists- moving to medium sise too large Acts.

https://www.scribd.com/document/380065875/chant-live-DASH-pdf

https://www.scribd.com/document/380065885/Chant-and-Forests-Dash-pdf

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Youth_(musician)