• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Black PR against Darkcoin

Light

Foundation Member
Every time I search on reddit about Darkcoin (without adjusting the time) the first post that comes up is this:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2751e8/psa_dont_fall_for_darkcoins_deceiving_marketing/

Obviously this was posted by some shitcoin fanboy and most of us here already know their intentions. But for newbies who are searching for the latest news about darkcoin, this post can be an instant turnoff. Now that the open-source is on the way, maybe it is time for the Darkcoin community to down-vote this crap. Thanks.

well giving that link more hits wont help bring it down in the rank now will it?

I don't remember seeing a reddit post with negative vote score on the front page of the search results :) If we can vote it down to negative, probably it will eventually disappear from front page.

It has a really high score compared to any other result that is really about Darkcoin. Please downvote and upvote others!

You could report it. But really I would not stress about it. Most likely it makes people curious who then turn out to like the coin.

Yep, I mean any crypto person knows to look around and not take info first-hand. It'll be fine.

Back