• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Baikal New miner Giant-A900 Now open for sale

anyone know this page?

minershop.biz/product/baikal-900mhs-250w-x11-x13-x14-x15-quark-qubit-miner-dash-miner/

is a Scam??? they have on stock the Giant a900!
pls dont buy all if this not a scam

It's a scam, it's the same people who operated the as-shop(.)su from Russia. Their Costa Mesa address is exactly the same as theirs use to be. They didn't even put an effort into changing things.

Aces, BEWARE of as-shop, su, my partner purchased 2 A900 miners from these bozos and he got ripped-Off before we realized they
were a SCAM. I live in Orange County, CA., near Costa Mesa, drove to that fancy high rise to hopefully speak w/ the people and find out about my partners
A900's and found those people had NO idea what I was talking about? So my partner was Scammed by the as-shop, su. BEWARE of this Scam artist.
Someone should report them on RipOff report.com and put these scammers out of business!!

Thanks for the message. I had already assumed that was the case, and sorry your friend lost money to them. I hate hearing things like that!

The only reputable retailers I've seen online, are direct from Baikal @ baikalminer.com [NOT baikailminers(.)com], asicminermarket.com (higher prices because of middle-man), and east shore.xyz (whom hasn't updated their site/available units in months). Everyone else, I would personally avoid purchasing from, even everyone on Alibaba and AliExpress. It's just not worth the hassle and there are so many unreliable sellers out there. Purchasing from other users with a good track record is much better than any unknown or remotely questionable online retailer.

As of right now, Asic Miner Market is allowing for pre-orders, but is only payable in coins (non-paypal), which if you're going to be paying in coins, you might as well ensure you're communicating with the correct Baikal team, and purchase directly from them, for the best prices online.

To confirm with JasonHan, Baikal is currently not producing the Giant A-900 at this time, and are only producing the new CUBE 300MH/s, and Quad-CUBE 1200MH/s. It's expected they will be releasing a more powerful xxxxMH/s single unit, but Baikal does not have any information to release on this yet. Also to confirm, they are the seller for the manufacturer, which is sometimes why information is scarce regarding upcoming products, quantities, and shipment times.

Yeah, Splawik is really nice and responsive, you can always get your dash out (or wait for the next payout and then get them out). It is not as profitable as mining, but it is nice that Dash in a masternode produces a bit extra and as long as I won't use all my Dash, there is no point holding it myself when I can put it into a masternode just as well :)

Thanks a lot for the information, @Aces . Much appreciated. My particular experience with Asicminermarket was not great. After a week and a half of chatting, emailing and contacting through their web page, after paying them for a Giant, and not replying at all, I went to PayPal to get my money back, which fortunately I did. After that, they apparently didn't like that and aren't accepting PayPal anymore.

Probably the lack of communication isn't proof of scam, but it definitely left me with a very bad taste. It seemed almost negligence at that point. I'm just glad I paid with PayPal. Otherwise, I'd probably be out $2400 and 1 Giant. But I'm glad that someone got their product from them.

i have chatted with one of this baikal skype if it is a scammer i dont know but the skype name is "baikalminer" same picture on the profile as danny has talked to.

i am looking for a file for my cube filename "Baikal_Cube_V00_DATE.zip" do any of you have a working link to the file.

Would be really nice if in addition to warn of scam sites could also help us communicate a purchase has been successful and on which site.

7 REASONS WHY THE REAL BAIKAL MINER SUCKS !!!

1) Baikal Miner have the worse web site to order their products. You have to send them an email first. They will send you a quote in bitcoin. You have 2 hours to send them the bitcoin before receiving the product. Don’t do this! Baikal Miner have known to keep your bitcoin and not sending you the product.

2) Baikal Miner communication SUCKS!!! You have to wait days to get a reply back from Baikal Miner.

3) Baikal Miner Technical Support SUCKS!!! If you have any problems with the products, they will not help you on emails. Instead they will ask you to contact them on Skype. They will warn you there are many Fake Baikal Miner scammer on Skype. They will tell you Good luck in finding the right Baikal Miner for help. And if you get the wrong Baikal Miner and get scam, they will tell you better luck next time!

4) If you are lucky with your order, Baikal Miner will send you a defective product. This is their scam so they can send you to Skype to scam you for more money by selling you upgrades and steal your money.

5) Baikal Miner does not take credit card or paypal. They only take cryto-currencies. You pay them first. They are located in China. GOOD LUCK IN GETTING THE PRODUCT AFTER YOU PAY THEM!!! Baikal Miner have known to rip off people in the past!

6) Baikal Miner business model invite SCAMMER!

7) The Real Baikal Miner and the Fake Baikal Miner have been known to work together to scam you and steal your cryto-currencies.
wherever I go, I can see you........
Please just show us the evidence/proof if you did paid us!!

I just got my Baikal Giant-A900 can't wait to get it set up what are the best pools that takes advantage of the full capabilities
of the auto switching and such! Thanks everyone for any advice you give I am a newbie and just getting my feet wet I
was very fortunate to be able to get this one as you all know it ain't east getting one of these units

I just got my Baikal Giant-A900 can't wait to get it set up what are the best pools that takes advantage of the full capabilities
of the auto switching and such! Thanks everyone for any advice you give I am a newbie and just getting my feet wet I
was very fortunate to be able to get this one as you all know it ain't east getting one of these units

Where did you get your Giant from? And at what price? It's hard to get to them these days.

There's a rumor that Baikal doesn't officially sell them anymore. Is that true, @BAIKAL?

I got one on ebay and the same guy had one more when I sent him an email from his paypal email address
and he sold that one to me too, I understand that they are not making any more and in the future, there will only be the cubes
I am very happy with my giant 900. However, I have not found out what else they might mine?

I got one on ebay and the same guy had one more when I sent him an email from his paypal email address
and he sold that one to me too, I understand that they are not making any more and in the future, there will only be the cubes
I am very happy with my giant 900. However, I have not found out what else they might mine?

As per the specs page, Giants can mine X11 (Dash), X12, X14, X15, Qubits and others. If you choose to mine at zpool.ca, they have auto-algorithm mining, so they will switch between algos depending on what's more profitable in real time. I have it set up to give me the reward in BTC, because apparently they don't have a lot of liquidity in Dash, and you may get your reward stick there until they mine more Dash, reason why I have them pay in BTC

Every time I try one of the places that are supposed to multi mine with my giant 900 the blue lights flash and
it takes a greaqt bit of messing around with it to even get it going again @ coinmine tried nace hash and hub
I am afraid I may not get it going again sometimes. took 3 hours to get back online after trying for hours to get
it multi mining at the hub, it was online but showing 0 hashing.

Back