• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Baikal New miner Giant-A900 Now open for sale

In my experience, Baikal Email is responsive.
They'll reply in few mins sometime.
the longest wait are 3-4 hours.

i was ask for asicminermarket, EastStore and Susan too.
But only Baikal responds my order,we made 2 deals first time in DASH and then BTC .

Last edited:
Hi guys,
I had the same experience with canceling the order after 3 days. Reason...miner sold. But when I told him that this is not a way of doing business with increasing prices according to DASH increase, dude told me that he is sorry and his boss told him to tell me to cancel the order.
In my opinion sellers now use the miners for themselves like on that picture above.
The bad thing will be later when this bubble explode, they will sell again that used miners like new, under "normal prices". In no way normal miner would pay 14.000 for a giant. They increase the price to bullshit only to keep the selling post, otherwise they should delete it and make a new one when they will start to sell again.

Hey Donald, you lack of avatar? Here is one for you :D

oPmIUI9.png

I ordered 10 Giants directly from Baikal (via mail) a couple of weeks ago just before they became out of stock. Got them all up and running. They work like a charm... ill put up some picture of my setup and hashrates after 24 hours running. They mine well over intended Hashrates as you can see in the picture.View attachment 3134 View attachment 3135

Update: They have been running for 5 days straight now. No problems.
Hi, what is the best pool for Dash?

Does anyone have an idea how to remote manage the Baikal mini miner?
Sure i can setup a domain at home and connect with laptop in same domain when im not at home with the IP of the miners at the webbrowser... but.... näääh....

Does anyone have an idea how to remote manage the Baikal mini miner?
Sure i can setup a domain at home and connect with laptop in same domain when im not at home with the IP of the miners at the webbrowser... but.... näääh....

I use Teamviewer. Works like a charm :)

That what i say^^
I need to connect direct to the graphical interface.
Or on any other way to switch pool, restart and so on.

Thats the way i dont want it to control.
Theres and option at the Baikal mini miner for remote control. But dont know how to use it.

Back