Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

WTS Baikal A900 X11 Dash Miner for sale (Canada)

Discussion in 'MarketPlace' started by JasonHan, Apr 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. JasonHan

JasonHan Member

Dash Address:
    Xf5aH7xHYyATDfXPgsoWTMDxwcBgFo4mQZ
    Just curious, is the fan noise the same for both? or only one of them? If it's just the one of them we will replace them for you free of charge but if that's the case, we would've noticed it when we were doing the tests prior in shipping them out. Please let me know!

Also, if you're going to change the fan(s) with a quieter one, please let me know how that worked out. I'd like to know! =)

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. LostInSpace

LostInSpace Member

Oh don't worry about this, I often repair PC parts and random hardware (like you do or did in the past), so I will find a solution for the fans. I read someone else replaced them or lowered the speed, but I can't find the thread (was on https://bitcointalk.org/ I think).

They are just very loud compared to the cube miners, which are really nice and customizable. But they always are 31-33 degrees celcius in a room that is around 23-24 degrees anyway, way too much cooling, half the speed should be more than enough. I was aware of the loud fans before and already have a bunch of fans to try out :) Maybe I post pics when I am done.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JasonHan

JasonHan Member

Dash Address:
    Sounds good! Keep me in the loop. Also, I know that there are manual adjusters for the fans you can buy and set the speed as you would want on it (like in the gaming rig computers)

• Useful Useful x 2
  4. LostInSpace

LostInSpace Member

Probably have some of those even flying around here, but a simple resistor or potentiometer will do for the first experiment. Most server hardware is also way too loud for me, I replaced all fans of my 4HE server rig as well and it runs now not much louder than a normal PC (as before it was more like standing next to an airplane engine).

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. JasonHan

JasonHan Member

Dash Address:
    Potentiometer should work =) It sounds like you know what you're doing so I won't worry about it but I'd like to see your creativity in the project haha =) Just be careful of the Orange pi since I heard that they're really sensitive and from what I hear from @mrearthbound his Pi got fried when he connected the HDMI to his rig (not mine but the one he has prior to my order) and he has contacted Baikal and they told him not to connect the HDMI since that can happen? so.. I'm guessing the Pi is handling the maximum load from the machines to begin with and can't handle the stress...?

6. LostInSpace

LostInSpace Member

Yup, have blown up an orange pi a year ago too (by using too many amps on the pins I guess), but have a few pi's as replacements in case things go wrong, with multiple giants just one pi has to work anyway. The thread from @mrearthbound is useful when I try to restore the pi on the other giant, but too lazy for that right now.

• Like Like x 1
  7. jimbo12

jimbo12 Member

Do some very wise Lostlnspace ... someone here writes their opinion and must be trolling ???

8. JasonHan

JasonHan Member

Dash Address:
    Trolls are everywhere lol, who are you referring though?

9. jimbo12

jimbo12 Member

It's every thing where he invests his money.
    No one has the right to blame without the evidence of the troll.
    People here in this regard think what they think is the least and the other.

10. mrearthbound

mrearthbound Member

Hello! I wanted to leave a great positive feedback for @JasonHan . He sold me an Baikal A900 Giant ASIC miner a little over a week ago, and it took less than a week to arrive at my door. It had the necessary files in the SD, so just connected it to the router and configured the pools, and I was off to the races! Highly recommended due to the quick communication and follow up. Great customer service. I got tired of waiting for Baikal to reply, and for that, I went with Jason.

There is 1 Cube on the way and I'll put an order for 2 more Giants.

Thanks again!

• Like Like x 2
  11. LostInSpace

LostInSpace Member

Thanks for you feedback @mrearthbound, you also increased my trust with @JasonHan (plus feedback from other forum members) before I went ahead and bought. Glad to hear it worked out nicely for you as well.

• Like Like x 1
  12. JasonHan

JasonHan Member

Dash Address:
    Thank you guys =) I hope I can get more in stock soon for those who still want them..!!

• Like Like x 2
  13. cryptomanna

cryptomanna New Member

Hey all, just wanted to leave my review here as well.

First off, Jason was a pleasure to transact with. Very communicative and willing to work with buyers. I wouldn't hesitate making a large order with him, as I am confident that he would deliver.

My order arrived under a week in full working condition. It runs just like my other giant and there are no issues. Someone mentioned that his was used but I couldn't tell if mine was so I don't know. There was a slight knick on one of the cords but I just figured it was a manufacturing blemish. Now, I did assume that the giant would ship with a branch cable, as my other had but Jason worked with me on figuring out a solution so alls well that ends well.

Overall I am satisfied.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. JasonHan

JasonHan Member

Dash Address:
    Alright guys, I just got an update from my distributor and he says that he can get about 4 more Giants. The current price is $4290 + shipping (was $4200) now. Let me know if anyone is interested!

15. jimbo12

jimbo12 Member

Just give the price of $ 5,000 ... how long will you run the price????????
    If the A900 were new ..... but they are not.

16. kris jaco

kris jaco New Member

hi
    do you have any Baikal A900 left if so what is the price.

17. JasonHan

JasonHan Member

Dash Address:
    I'm trying to give the lowest price as I can to our community here in the Dash forum... But at the same time maybe because of my trading feedback being 100% more and more people are messaging me for it now or maybe it's just timing but yeah... since we only have a couple of them I might have to raise the price... =/

18. JasonHan

JasonHan Member

Dash Address:
    Yes, I have 4 left and talking to about 10 people who are interested in them... give me a PM with your address, phone number and full name please. Thanks.

19. kris jaco

kris jaco New Member

interesting lets see how many people will show up with the same story as you

20. drkhouse

drkhouse Member

Hey guys

I'm a bit worried.. I bought and received a Baikal A900 X11 Dash Miner from JasonHan ( https://www.dash.org/forum/members/jasonhan.12255/ ).
    I successfully received the product and communications we're fast.
    his last message to me was on Wednesday 2017-05-10 "You're welcome =) and it's at $4350 + shipping cost at the moment. and thank you for your continued business =)"

I gave him 2.6 Bitcoins on 2017-05-13 at 2 AM. But Never received any news yet from him...
    He also spent the 2.6 BTC 90 minutes after receiving it!!!
    So I'm getting desperate and writing to you guys here since he is a Dash member and was suppose to be very trustworthy.
    Is there hope?

view transaction ID here: https://blockchain.info/tx/61ecfe7dc9bec7d3bb58d134eb604963b7075cd10a2ff96e120c21c966582557
    view his BTC address here: https://blockchain.info/address/12M7ivp8SKynJS8BE8FdLURYMW62KyYVcT

I used the BTC address he posted on his signature like the transaction I did before...
    ---- JasonHan signature ----
    http://jasonhan.ca/store
    Payments in BTC: 12M7ivp8SKynJS8BE8FdLURYMW62KyYVcT
    Buy me a coffee with DASH: Xf5aH7xHYyATDfXPgsoWTMDxwcBgFo4mQZ
    Buy me a coffee with BTC: 1BVAKAZUigjXJCKp6DuJV24vvwEaxJhraH

• Like Like x 1
  21. mrearthbound

mrearthbound Member

Sometimes he can reply 24 hours after you write to him. Try him at WhatsApp, he is usually responsive. If not, be persistent. I don't see him walking away with your money. I've purchased twice from him and he's usually pretty reasonable to deal with.

• Like Like x 1
  22. drkhouse

drkhouse Member

it's been Over 40Hours.
    what is his whatsapp #?
    Why did my bitcoins changed address 90 minutes after he received it and he didn't reply to me?
    That's what triggered the red alert for me.

23. mrearthbound

mrearthbound Member

I sent it to you via PM.

Beats me. I believe he sends it to his contact back in Korea, which is guy who's actually buying and testing the ASICs.

• Like Like x 1
  24. JasonHan

JasonHan Member

Dash Address:
    Thanks @mrearthbound I appreciate your support in helping @drkhouse. I've been away for a couple of days and couldn't get to my emails nor forum threads to reply. I have more than 50 emails to answer and some more on the forums.. I'm trying my best to get back to everyone as soon as I can. Sorry for the delay and I will PM you drkhouse.

For the BTC that was transferred, it might have been a mix up since my partner has access to this wallet for efficiency in doing transactions and placing orders from Korea. I haven't done anything on the transaction side but I will ask my partner.

• Like Like x 1
  25. tungfa

tungfa Administrator
    Dash Core Group Foundation Member Moderator

what is going on guys
    i am getting mixed messages in pm's about these ASIC !
    everything under controll - payments - orders and the likes ??

• Like Like x 1
  26. JasonHan

JasonHan Member

Dash Address:
    Yes, I've replied to everyone who has been waiting a couple of days. I was away and had no time to check the emails and the forum posts.

• Like Like x 1
  27. tungfa

tungfa Administrator
    Dash Core Group Foundation Member Moderator

great - tx for the update
    happy to hear :D

• Like Like x 1
  28. VietKing

VietKing New Member

JasonHan I will buy both giant 900's we have already talked and I was not aware you had any. I got 2 already, working great, however, they came with no documentation
    and I messed with the settings once and took me 3 days to get the blinking blue lights to go back to steady blue. I don't know what other coins they will mine and which algorithm to
    even use for the other coins can you tell me what else they mine and which algorithm to use? Do you have the 900's paid for? As I can pay at once and I'll be sure to provide feedback
    on this forum. I saw you were waiting on payment, and one might not be sold, so like I said I love this miner even if I don't have it all figured out yet. I am VietKing at coinmine, to verify
    that I am for real and not wasting your time. I understand that there will be no more giant 900 and only the cubes after this. Thanks Brian

29. jsp3cs15

jsp3cs15 New Member
    Masternode Owner/Operator

Hi Jason,

Are these miners still available?
    According to your website you are no taking pre-order? Whats the delivery date for this?

PM me to discuss further.

30. drkhouse

drkhouse Member

This is way out of hand. I paid this guy (JasonHan) in mai for one Giant and he still hasn't refund me or gave me a miner.
    He is telling everyone he is in Korea and won't answer his phone. Even if it rings.

Big warning to everyone dealing with him.

I'm wondering how can Dash community help us deal with a guy that was using your own Dash forums? Would you pay us back some of our loss?

Anyways do not buy anything from Him! I got totally Scammed.