• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS Baikal A900 X11 Dash Miner for sale (Canada)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonHan

If anyone is interested let me know I have 2 in stock. Price is $3500 at the moment due to a shortage in the market.

Attachments

• KakaoTalk_Photo_2017-04-07-01-43-59.jpeg
    KakaoTalk_Photo_2017-04-07-01-43-59.jpeg
    49.5 KB · Views: 173
  • KakaoTalk_Photo_2017-04-07-01-43-54.jpeg
    KakaoTalk_Photo_2017-04-07-01-43-54.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 161
  • KakaoTalk_Photo_2017-04-07-01-43-49.jpeg
    KakaoTalk_Photo_2017-04-07-01-43-49.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 156
  • Screen Shot 2017-04-07 at 1.48.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-07 at 1.48.41 AM.png
    511.2 KB · Views: 154
I'm from Europe.
I prefer paypal.
Doing a lot of fraud in the sale miners.
I prefer to pay fees and I confident that, in the event of fraud me to return the money.

Hey, so I thought about doing the transactions with you but I don't feel safe to be honest since you mention that you've been scammed before but you're way too easy going to get this transaction going. Also, Paypal is usually on the buyer's side. I don't see any transaction done on your account either.. If you want to go ahead with the transaction, I would have to ask to do bank transfers, coins, WU, Money gram and so on.

I understand that from the buyer's prospective view this is not a favourable way to deal so I would advise you to wait until I get some transaction feedbacks so that you can view my profile in the future and see if I'm a legit seller or not.

Unfortunately I don't have any feedback yet so it might be a big gamble for you so I'm shipping one out which was sold yesterday and when it arrives to the buyer, he will leave me his feedback with my transaction. Also, 2 more sold within 2 days so if u want to wait for these guys to leave a feedback that's fine with me. There are few more people who are willing to do the transaction with coins so when that's done there will be more feedback for my transactions for you to view.

I would like to protect myself as much as you would want to for yourself. I hope you understand...

-Jason Han

*** UPDATE *** for big orders, I will personally fly to your location to make the deal happen in your local area to make sure everything is processed professionally without any problems. So, if you're a dealer of some sort or wanting to make a big order let me know. Thank you.

Hi Jason,

I am interested - are you in Toronto? Could we meet to look at the equipment?

Best,

Mauricio
*** UPDATE *** for big orders, I will personally fly to your location to make the deal happen in your local area to make sure everything is processed professionally without any problems. So, if you're a dealer of some sort or wanting to make a big order let me know. Thank you.

If you're in Toronto we can do that yes but please note that I will only meet you if you're serious about buying the unit. I am really busy so I don't want to waste my time for just a "potential buyer" time is money so I hope you understand!

I am serious about the machine - however, it is a large amount and I need to have some sort of a performance guarantee from you (or your shop) - or I would need to see them working before making the transaction. If we can make that work, then great.

We can certainly meet in person and do the transaction no problem. I can bring it to you and we can test the unit at your place if u prefer that before you purchase it. What kind of a payment method are you going to use?

Also, any performance issue due to the manufacturing defects, you will need to contact Baikal for any warranty related issues. I don't personally offer that type of a service. One of the biggest benefit of you being able to buy it in person is that you'll never be scammed online and not even receive your goods after making a payment.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

Sounds too good to be true... they're selling the units at a lower price than the manufacture's listed price and give 10% discounts on top of that? What happened to the shipping and taxes that they had to pay to get it in to Panama from China? So I did some research and here's a little information about the website.

When I see more clues, I will have to report Jone's post since this might be a scam for the users in this forum...

Minershop.biz
Technical Contact Email: [email protected]
Name Server: NS6.DDOSCURE.COM
Name Server: NS5.DDOSCURE.COM
Created by Registrar: NAMECHEAP, INC.
Last Updated by Registrar: NAMECHEAP, INC.
Domain Registration Date: Wed Mar 08 19:26:14 GMT 2017
Domain Expiration Date: Wed Mar 07 23:59:59 GMT 2018
Domain Last Updated Date: Wed Mar 29 16:46:32 GMT 2017
DNSSEC: false

Also, they offer 360 days of warranty when Baikal company themselves only offer 30 days warranty? a bit fishy to me..

Minershop.biz buy miner x11 or Baikal 900MH ! Good shop qwick dellivery!
I was visiting their website and the chat window popped up with someone name Robert Johnson asking me if he can help me with anything.
I asked him a few question to see if it's legit and he for some reason had issues speaking English properly.. but his name..?
Also, when I wanted to check for details, he would repeatedly ask me if I would buy now when I clearly asked him to provide me with some proof that they have them in stock.
so... here are my conclusion..

1. The price is way lower than what the main company from China has offered..
2. 360 days of warranty when Baikal only provides 30 days.
3. 10% MORE discount if you buy more than 2.
4. Mr. Robert Johnson doesn't know how to speak English well.
5. questions ignored when trying to ask and back with a reply saying if I was interested in buying instead of answering my question.
6. website is pretty new (3~4 weeks old)

If anyone is interested let me know I have 2 in stock. Price is $3500 at the moment due to a shortage in the market.

Hey guys, if you're on the fence, he's a legit seller. I bought a A900 from him!

The seller is friendly and very much willing to give any guidance if required.
If you have any questions, he's fast in response.
Very quick to sort out payment and shipping methods as well!

I received my goods in less than a week!

For those who are interested in the Giants, please check my status by clicking on my ID. It's now getting hard for me to find all the PM and threads for me to go to and update each one of them.. It'll be much easier for all of us if I can update it in one place and for you guys to follow! Also, feel free to post on my status if you have questions. Thank you.

I'm interested in them, you said you would fly out for a large order, would the five be large enough to fly to Arizona?

I'm interested in them, you said you would fly out for a large order, would the five be large enough to fly to Arizona?

At this moment the margins are very low and sorry 5 won't cut it lol... I'll probably have no money left after flying there haha... Few weeks ago, I was considering to fly out to places if someone had ordered 15+. Right now it's more like 20 or 25 for me to fly out.. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back