• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS Baikal A900 X11 Dash Miner for sale (Canada)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured that but you said you had five availible. Thanks I would buy them but it's very difficult to just send that much $ backed by good faith. Thanks they are hard to find.

I figured that but you said you had five availible. Thanks I would buy them but it's very difficult to just send that much $ backed by good faith. Thanks they are hard to find.
I totally understand where you're coming from. Please note that there are about 5 people on this forum who has done the transactions with me. 1 person has left a trading feedback on my profile and here are the other 4 people's tracking number for their Giant orders.

Once these arrives at the destination you will see that my trading feedback will go up by 4 more reviews.

I guess at this point, you can either wait until these packages arrive and see my reviews or order them with faith.

But please note that I already have a buyer for the first 5 batch and that leaves me with the 5 (hopefully yours).

As I mentioned above, because of limited supplies, they're moving very quickly.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

-Jason Han

Last edited:
*** UPDATE *** for big orders, I will personally fly to your location to make the deal happen in your local area to make sure everything is processed professionally without any problems. So, if you're a dealer of some sort or wanting to make a big order let me know. Thank you.
What is big order for you, Jason? I'm looking to buy more, but quick delivery. Ping me if...

What is big order for you, Jason? I'm looking to buy more, but quick delivery. Ping me if...
It's minimum 20+ but at the moment, we only have about 10~12 and I already have buyers who are interested in buying more than what I have =/ I think these will all be sold by tonight.

wish you just happy selling :)
btw- at what price are you selling your giants and what final price would you sell 12 with immediate btc/wire payment?

I'm selling them for $4200 + shipping at the moment. for 12, that depends on what you offer but at the moment I have already promised the buyers. =/

As promised here is my review, I already left positive feedback in JasonHan's profile.

First of all: The miners arrived exactly 1 week later (7 days, with Easter in between), but that was mostly because they were stuck at customs for 2 days until things got sorted out. Jason was always helpful in the process and provided me with updates when my tracking info was not showing anything new. Communication with Jason was always quick and painless, he is a nice guy to talk to.

The Giant miners are working nicely after playing around with the settings. One miner worked out of the box, the other one was not configured and I could not connect to it, it never got an IP address. Anyway, I just connected them both together and they work fine now. The only real annoyance is the incredible loud fans, which you can hear 2 rooms away. The new Baikal cube miner fans can be adjusted (40-50% works out good for me, stays at around 38 degrees), but the Giants have no such setting, so I guess I have to put some other fans on them to reduce the noise a bit. Another thing is: They are definitively used miners, which is fine by me, but Jason should mention this when selling them. You can clearly see on the left one the marks and the other one also does not look new, but they work fine.

I am now a happy miner and things are going well so far (switched from suprnova, which always reported way too little hashrate to MiningPoolHub.com, which has a fee of 0.9%, but works very good for me). And here is the picture of the 2 Giants arriving today from Jason:

Attachments

• 2xA900BaikalMinersArrived2017-04-21.jpg
    2xA900BaikalMinersArrived2017-04-21.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 129
For used banquets to spend $ 4200?
That's too expensive miners ...
According to the noisy fans, it can be mistaken pieces.

Well, I was one of the first guys to order and back then the prices were much lower, but you are right, quite expensive (at this rate even if Dash goes up it will take half a year or longer for ROI) ..
Baikal is currently focusing production on their cubes (probably a few more batches are coming out as people buying them like hotcakes), so the A900 in the market are all there are right now ..

As promised here is my review, I already left positive feedback in JasonHan's profile.

First of all: The miners arrived exactly 1 week later (7 days, with Easter in between), but that was mostly because they were stuck at customs for 2 days until things got sorted out. Jason was always helpful in the process and provided me with updates when my tracking info was not showing anything new. Communication with Jason was always quick and painless, he is a nice guy to talk to.

The Giant miners are working nicely after playing around with the settings. One miner worked out of the box, the other one was not configured and I could not connect to it, it never got an IP address. Anyway, I just connected them both together and they work fine now. The only real annoyance is the incredible loud fans, which you can hear 2 rooms away. The new Baikal cube miner fans can be adjusted (40-50% works out good for me, stays at around 38 degrees), but the Giants have no such setting, so I guess I have to put some other fans on them to reduce the noise a bit. Another thing is: They are definitively used miners, which is fine by me, but Jason should mention this when selling them. You can clearly see on the left one the marks and the other one also does not look new, but they work fine.

I am now a happy miner and things are going well so far (switched from suprnova, which always reported way too little hashrate to MiningPoolHub.com, which has a fee of 0.9%, but works very good for me). And here is the picture of the 2 Giants arriving today from Jason:

Just curious, is the fan noise the same for both? or only one of them? If it's just the one of them we will replace them for you free of charge but if that's the case, we would've noticed it when we were doing the tests prior in shipping them out. Please let me know!

Also, if you're going to change the fan(s) with a quieter one, please let me know how that worked out. I'd like to know! =)

Oh don't worry about this, I often repair PC parts and random hardware (like you do or did in the past), so I will find a solution for the fans. I read someone else replaced them or lowered the speed, but I can't find the thread (was on https://bitcointalk.org/ I think).

They are just very loud compared to the cube miners, which are really nice and customizable. But they always are 31-33 degrees celcius in a room that is around 23-24 degrees anyway, way too much cooling, half the speed should be more than enough. I was aware of the loud fans before and already have a bunch of fans to try out :) Maybe I post pics when I am done.

Oh don't worry about this, I often repair PC parts and random hardware (like you do or did in the past), so I will find a solution for the fans. I read someone else replaced them or lowered the speed, but I can't find the thread (was on https://bitcointalk.org/ I think).

They are just very loud compared to the cube miners, which are really nice and customizable. But they always are 31-33 degrees celcius in a room that is around 23-24 degrees anyway, way too much cooling, half the speed should be more than enough. I was aware of the loud fans before and already have a bunch of fans to try out :) Maybe I post pics when I am done.

Sounds good! Keep me in the loop. Also, I know that there are manual adjusters for the fans you can buy and set the speed as you would want on it (like in the gaming rig computers)

Probably have some of those even flying around here, but a simple resistor or potentiometer will do for the first experiment. Most server hardware is also way too loud for me, I replaced all fans of my 4HE server rig as well and it runs now not much louder than a normal PC (as before it was more like standing next to an airplane engine).

Potentiometer should work =) It sounds like you know what you're doing so I won't worry about it but I'd like to see your creativity in the project haha =) Just be careful of the Orange pi since I heard that they're really sensitive and from what I hear from @mrearthbound his Pi got fried when he connected the HDMI to his rig (not mine but the one he has prior to my order) and he has contacted Baikal and they told him not to connect the HDMI since that can happen? so.. I'm guessing the Pi is handling the maximum load from the machines to begin with and can't handle the stress...?

Yup, have blown up an orange pi a year ago too (by using too many amps on the pins I guess), but have a few pi's as replacements in case things go wrong, with multiple giants just one pi has to work anyway. The thread from @mrearthbound is useful when I try to restore the pi on the other giant, but too lazy for that right now.

It's every thing where he invests his money.
No one has the right to blame without the evidence of the troll.
People here in this regard think what they think is the least and the other.

Hello! I wanted to leave a great positive feedback for @JasonHan . He sold me an Baikal A900 Giant ASIC miner a little over a week ago, and it took less than a week to arrive at my door. It had the necessary files in the SD, so just connected it to the router and configured the pools, and I was off to the races! Highly recommended due to the quick communication and follow up. Great customer service. I got tired of waiting for Baikal to reply, and for that, I went with Jason.

There is 1 Cube on the way and I'll put an order for 2 more Giants.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back