• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[ANN] Darkcoin | Darkcoin.io | Creators of x-11, Darksend, DGW, and InstantX

We have a nice rise follow with increase of volum : (edit it's 30 min chart : so ~3000 drk are trade every 30 min ;)
bkdFesY.jpg

If you guys want to chat irt, /join #darkcoin on Freenode. Aswan is there now too.

Edit: If you're interested in discussing DS and anything Darkcoin related!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a nice rise follow with increase of volum : (edit it's 30 min chart : so ~3000 drk are trade every 30 min ;)
bkdFesY.jpg
Pretty sure it's the same person selling the same lot of coins to himself bolstering volume. Still doesn't change the immense buy walls on Cryptsy and Bitfinex.

Pretty sure it's the same person selling the same lot of coins to himself bolstering volume. Still doesn't change the immense buy walls on Cryptsy and Bitfinex.

It sure looks that way, every 30 minutes like clockwork.

I think Tok was banned from here a while back? Maybe i'm wrong but sure would love to see him here.
Well this is strange; I sent him a pm here assuming he was a member, and was wondering why I never heard back from him. Now I click on his profile link and it says he joined the day I messaged him.:what: Did my message create his profile, and if so can he log on??? I sure hope I did not distroy his ability to use his moniker.:oops:
https://darkcointalk.org/members/toknormal.2838/

Well this is strange; I sent him a pm here assuming he was a member, and was wondering why I never heard back from him. Now I click on his profile link and it says he joined the day I messaged him.:what: Did my message create his profile, and if so can he log on??? I sure hope I did not distroy his ability to use his moniker.:oops:
https://darkcointalk.org/members/toknormal.2838/
I'm sure Propulsion or his super bionic Droid account DCT could answer that question...

Is not otoh (I think this is his name) intentionally doing this?

Hello fellow liberty enthusiasts!

I am the creator of a competing altcoin and looked in the dictionary for possible coin titles concering anonymity, because "Dark" was already taken! So I named mine IntransparentCoin. Anyway, I came here to warn you of the inherently flawed Masternode network. It's a centralized point of failure! Yes,the entire network is a single point of failure! Sure, there are thousands of independent nodes all over the world but here exactly lies the problem: They are only on ONE planet! Can you believe how ridiculous that is? IntransparentCoin teamed up with Elon Musk to deploy nodes all over the solar system for a TRULY decentralized currency! Future plans involve spreading across the milky way and eventually observable space! Join the future of Crypto today!

PS:
Please don't mind the 4.3 year delay when using StellarInstant to send coins to Proxima Centauri. It's as instant as it gets!
Sorry Macrochip, even on mars, DRK has you beat. You obviously missed the subtle message Evan managed to get out through the Register today. (http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/02/01/black_beauty_meteorite_matches_mars_rocks/) I suppose only those of us in the know realize that the the title was meant as a subliminal message and that to understand it, you just drop the "i" in plains:
Black Beauty Martian meteorite is 'a SPOT-ON match with Red Planet's DARK PLAINS'

Nice volume on the DRK/CNY pair on BTER, I mean compared to the last few weeks, this is good as China is our next frontier. Regardless of whether the volume on Cryptsy is all real or not, it seems like it is attracting attention.

Otoh is only responsible for the buy-walls on Cryptsy and Bitfinex...I'm pretty sure he has better things to do than selling coins to himself :wink:
yer, doesn't strike me as someone who messes about selling to himself, this is someone going over his head, perhaps to show him who has the real whale power. The obvious thing for the buy and sells would be to hide any tells such as a red dump bar, I suspect its more subtle, what about testing the reaction time of the trading price algorithms used by cryptsy etc, I remember Big Vern saying that how they calculate the ticker price is a closely guarded secret. Have seen something similar when following the comex prices, and thats HFT programs 'testing the water' with exploratory orders.

Back