[ANN] Darkcoin | Darkcoin.io | Creators of x-11, Darksend, DGW, and InstantX

stan.distortion

Oct 30, 2014
Lol :) The block size limit discussion just got sensible again, insufficient troll to maintain stability.

Propulsion

The buck stops here.
Feb 26, 2014
Dash Address
XerHCGryyfZttUc6mnuRY3FNJzU1Jm9u5L
Connection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

splawik21

Yeah, it's me....
Dash Core Group
Foundation Member
Dash Support Group
Apr 8, 2014
neah now they change all their routers ;) once their HDD/SDD are OK they change all hardware ;)

splawik21

Yeah, it's me....
Dash Core Group
Foundation Member
Dash Support Group
Apr 8, 2014
stonehedge yep he meant that, good it`s ok to not rush but to have BIG "absorber" :)

mastermined

May 26, 2014
Not quite. Otoh said that he isn't selling into his own walls and isn't planning on walking his walls up in a rush. I guess that is the same thing that you said but with an emphasis on pace of change...
i guess i read it as the cup is half empty and you read it as the cup is half full ;)
i hope he eventually moves the walls up but he seems happy getting dark from his masternode payments for now.

on another note, my masternodes got paid two days in a row? flare runs them and they are on 11.0.13., bug?

Reactions: stonehedge

moli

Grizzled Member
Aug 5, 2014
Woot! Woot! That was nice to see. Here's to many more rallies in the future...
Yes! It feels like it's been many DRK-years since the last time we saw 0.01... lol..

Oops.. Now it's back to 0.009xxx on Bitfinex, but that's ok, it will be back up again! :)

moli

Grizzled Member
Aug 5, 2014
Nice post, needs to be reposted here...to redefine "elegant"!!! :cool::):D
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg10558210#msg10558210

Thanks, oaxaca ! :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(snip)

Hmmm. Where have I heard that one before?

Oh yes, I remember:

Quote from: oaxaca on November 14, 2014, 09:12:48 PM
Game Changer!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...bid-to-establish-love-everywhere-9859752.html

"Disneyland has officially announced plans to introduce an anonymous cryptocurrency called DarkCoin in areas under its control, in what it described as a move to “further emancipate itself from reality.”

"Tink Erbell, the Director of Social Media for the Magic Kingdom explains: "We examined the open source code and found it exceptionally elegant, even poetic. We will be distributing cell phones loaded with DarkCoin over the next several weeks at all locations. We will no longer be dependent on the inconvenient currencies of the Rest Of The World."

TaoOfSatoshi

Grizzled Member
Jul 15, 2014
Dash Nation
www.dashnation.com
Nice post, needs to be reposted here...to redefine "elegant"!!! :cool::):D
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg10558210#msg10558210

Thanks, oaxaca ! :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(snip)

Hmmm. Where have I heard that one before?

Oh yes, I remember:

Quote from: oaxaca on November 14, 2014, 09:12:48 PM
Game Changer!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...bid-to-establish-love-everywhere-9859752.html

"Disneyland has officially announced plans to introduce an anonymous cryptocurrency called DarkCoin in areas under its control, in what it described as a move to “further emancipate itself from reality.”

"Tink Erbell, the Director of Social Media for the Magic Kingdom explains: "We examined the open source code and found it exceptionally elegant, even poetic. We will be distributing cell phones loaded with DarkCoin over the next several weeks at all locations. We will no longer be dependent on the inconvenient currencies of the Rest Of The World."

Nice. I think I found the subject of my next tweet!

Reactions: moli and skillit