• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[ANN] Darkcoin | Darkcoin.io | Creators of x-11, Darksend, DGW, and InstantX

haha I got this problem on bct:

Connection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Thnx god this one here works perfectly ;)

haha I got this problem on bct:

Connection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Thnx god this one here works perfectly ;)

Evan found another bug in bitcoind and used it to shut down Bitcointalk's database server.

So mining's just a front and it really runs on Proof Of Troll?

Yeah, they're all kinda stoned...
joint.gif

Lol, must use that the next someone utterly refuses to understand why it has value, SR, hashing, even Bitcorn's $10 prediction, how obvious does it need to be? It's the backing AND the security man, I tell ya.

Super stoked guys! I just used orangecycle's Masternode start-many guide for dummies, and got it working! No more multiple blockchains for me! It feels really good...
:grin:

There can be only one...

Could try something with the thread title, think it was silverfuture started a thread with something like "That's it, I'm out, bitcoin's going to f***ing zero!" with a link to the bitcoinobituary site and that "you cant kill the bitcoin" vid from a few pages back. It was fscking hilarious, an easy one in three posters never even bothered to check the first post, just came straight out with a rant and a good riddance :)

Anything the shills are targeting is good too, for some reason there's a lot of climate change denial at the mo and the anti Islamic posts are getting crazy, nearly as bad as the English coastal town that hanged a monkey they found on the beach because they thought it was a Frenchman.

I got a real announcement from Bitcointa.lk and posted it in the OP with big letters "For Entertainment only":wink:

How long will it be before the real trolls come here, for real?
I guess somewhere around $10, selling stuff could attract some though. Must try something like that "That's it, I'm out, bitcoin's going to f***ing zero!" thread sometime, offer a mining rig at a price just beyond profitability and make it clear in the first post its a joke then see how many scam accusations it gets.

Bitcoinity not got Crypsy DRK/BTC rate in the markets menu any more, have to enter it in the title bar now :(

EDIT: Was it replaced by XRP?? It just got dumped on like the trash it is :)

Well folks, it looks like the competition on BCT is back up... for the time being at least.:what:

Doubt it will ever be as good as this one though.:cool:

Propulsion I think it is time to shut this down over here !!
This might get very confusing for some new comers at some point !
had a blast thought !
Tx everybody for the laughs !
love this community !
Best f...k ever !

Back