• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

An Open Letter From Evan and Ryan Regarding Dash Marketing

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Checkerama You are definitely in the wrong place. Please take a look at Stratis. $12.66 each. For staking you'll need 25,000 stratis ($316,500). For a masternode you'll need 250,000 stratis PLUS 5 BTC. Please feel free to go and save those souls first.

Dash pioneered masternodes. Every time a project announces masternodes, it's price rockets. Apparently, we're all wrong and doomed.

Dash pioneered masternodes. Every time a project announces masternodes, it's price rockets. Apparently, we're all wrong and doomed.

THE CONCEPT OF MASTERNODES (THE GOVERNANCE) IS THE STEP THAT MAY TRANSFORM ONE DAY THE STUPID COLLECTIBLE ITEM OF SATOSHI INTO A SOCIAL CONVENTION ITEM (INTO MONEY)!!!!

STOP BEEING A SATOSHI SLAVE!
YOLO!

Last edited:
@Checkerama You are definitely in the wrong place. Please take a look at Stratis. $12.66 each. For staking you'll need 25,000 stratis ($316,500). For a masternode you'll need 250,000 stratis PLUS 5 BTC. Please feel free to go and save those souls first.

Stratis also has a circulating supply of 98 million coins.

They also have less than a tenth of DASH masternode count.

And the ROI is substantially less (currently at 1% instead of DASH's 8%)

So they got the message. I don't need to save them.

Stratis also has a circulating supply of 98 million coins.

They also have less than a tenth of DASH masternode count.

And the ROI is substantially less (currently at 1% instead of DASH's 8%)

So they got the message. I don't need to save them.

And your point is?

But actually I'm done with this. I'm putting you on ignore.

And your point is?

The better question is what's YOUR point? Why even bring up stratis when they have solved the liquidity issue, the hoarding of their currency, and bloated MN profits (not necessarily the way I would do it, but it works)? LOL.

Last edited:
No, the proper math is you ALSO gained $10,000 on each your own $100 contribution just like every non-MNO, PLUS an additional $7,500 (currently) for every $100 you spent (on server maintenance, lemme know if I can make this number more accurate) thereafter on a monthly basis (with no regard to current DASH prices at any point throughout the year)

Masternodes gained $10,000 for each $100 contribution -- yes, just like everyone else.
Plus an additional $800. Not plus an additional $7500.

Masternodes gained $10,000 for each $100 contribution -- yes, just like everyone else.
Plus an additional $800. Not plus an additional $7500.

You just priced the first assumption at the current valuation of $1000/DASH, and you don't expect to do the same with the valuation of your incoming DASH as well?

At 6.9 DASH/month, you're gaining at LEAST $6800 for every additional $100 you put in. Your valuation of an additional $800/month would assume DASH was still priced at ~$115 dollars. Is that when you got in?

Also just to be clear, the keyword here is additional. Anyone looking to make an additional investment would have to pay the full price of the DASH value at the time of valuation, and since we can't go back in time to buy DASH, I'm using today's valuation of ~$1,000.

Masternodes looking to make an additional investment in return for DASH only have to pay, at most, $100/month. Your silence over this incredibly low valuation of your actual maintenance tells me I'm grossly overestimating what your actual contribution is, so I'm going to assume I hit it right on the money when I made the statement.

Last edited:
At 6.9 DASH/month, you're gaining at LEAST $6800 for every additional $100 you put in. Your valuation of an additional $800/month would assume DASH was still priced at ~$115 dollars. Is that when you got in?

Masternodes looking to make an additional investment in return for DASH only have to pay, at most, $100/month.

I don't consider the hosting costs to be an "additional investment". The investment was the purchasing of the collateral. With your reasoning, anyone that has a masternode share with one of the sharing services has infinite ROI because they are paid interest denominated in dash without paying for any servers at all.

I don't consider the hosting costs to be an "additional investment". The investment was the purchasing of the collateral. With your reasoning, anyone that has a masternode share with one of the sharing services has infinite ROI because they are paid interest denominated in dash without paying for any servers at all.

I'm sure the service would charge them for maintenance (thats why its a sharing SERVICE), so technically not infinite ROI. Still, the same applies for them based on the amount they charge them for maintaining the servers by the amount they get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back