• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Alright! I admit it. This is why I bought those stupid hashlets at gawminers.

3bx4Ase.gif

Could be worse. I paid about £300GBP for a 1 year 100Gh mining contract from Nimbus. It stopped mining about a week ago and nobody is responding to help desk requests.

They didn't even need to use sexy advertising to reel me in.

Could be worse. I paid about £300GBP for a 1 year 100Gh mining contract from Nimbus. It stopped mining about a week ago and nobody is responding to help desk requests.

shit man. that sucks. as long as gawminers doesn't disappear in the next few months, i should be able to, at least, break even.

to be honest, what sealed the deal for me was when they started hinting that hashlets will be able to mine darkcoin sometime in the near future. I hope they weren't blowing smoke up my ass.

It could be even worse, I bought 90 XMH on fibonacci.io (worth around 70 BTC) and they somehow removed their whole ASIC stuff including accounts holding the preorders from their website...

And they didn't even need to use sexy advertising to reel me in.

I finally got an message from Nimbus tech support after five days. They're escalating to their tier 2 support. Nice.

It could be even worse, I bought 90 XMH on fibonacci.io (worth around 70 BTC) and they somehow removed their whole ASIC stuff including accounts holding the preorders from their website...

And they didn't even need to use sexy advertising to reel me in.

Wow, sorry to hear that dude.

shiiiit. now they have about 5 other girls making videos. i will not watch them because, next thing i know, i would be spending my life savings on some super mega special godlike hashlet.

The thing that frustrates me most is that every week or so my mintpal is credited with 0.001 BTC as a cruel reminder to the £300 I spent on the contract that would have bought me over 1BTC.

Also, Nimbus will not reply to my requests for compensation for 5 days downtime and they also will not let me mine to that pool that pays in DRK. B@stards.

The thing that frustrates me most is that every week or so my mintpal is credited with 0.001 BTC as a cruel reminder to the £300 I spent on the contract that would have bought me over 1BTC.

Also, Nimbus will not reply to my requests for compensation for 5 days downtime and they also will not let me mine to that pool that pays in DRK. B@stards.

Do you think the nimbus people are fraudulent assholes or are they just really incompetent? Or a bit of both?

Back