• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

1st - DRK Skype - MEET-UP

M

MangledBlue

>>>>>> - - - - EDIT - - - - - - - EDIT - - - -<<<<<<

It was proposed by one of our DRK community members to have a DRK Skype.......

- - - - - - >>>>> This will now be held on Google Hangouts

- - - - This will be for ALL DRK followers - - - -

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/gyphgqz4yltb3vglgnmr2b6xpua

If your interested in joining in, please go to the above link

If the room is empty, you might want to just hang out for a little bit until somebody shows up.

Only 8 slots available so if the room is full and you need to head-out, please try to make room for others :-D

>>>>>> - - - - EDIT - - - - - - - EDIT - - - -<<<<<<

Last edited:
Depending on when the meeting will take place, I would love to participate! :) Great initiative Mangled!

I'm in!

I'm also with illodin about maybe using another software platform. We are doing nothing wrong and we are leaving a huge trace here anyway, but I'd like to try other products if possible. Anyway, the important thing is the meetup, if skype is easier, so be it!

Sign me up please
conference calls with more than 3 people can be very confusing
but should be fun anyway ! Bring it ! Good effort blue ....>

I'm in too, curious as hell to see/talk to some of you folks :)

I am comfortable with any (working) solution, Google Hangouts has proven to be quite reliable when i comes to larger groups :)

I`d partecipate too, why not ;) not much to say but would be a part of this event.

I could create a GoToMeeting, I can include local phone numbers to call from most countries and a Voip option. The voip does not work with linux

With this option skype credentials are not necessary. Ived used it before with both Fernando and Evan.

It was proposed by one of our DRK community members to have a DRK Skype.......

- - - - This will be for well known DRK followers ONLY - - - -

If your interested in joining in, please post below so I/we can start to gather your Skype info.

Please do not post your info within this post unless you don't care about your privacy - LOL
(it's that why we're all here - lol)

Please PM me with your Skype info so I can organize this 1st meeting.
Actually - I don't have to host - any one of us can host :p

Also - post your thoughts about a time frame to meet.
You know the NSA is in control of SKYPE, right? :)

Back