• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

12.1 Testnet Testing Phase Two Ignition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have another request for help. I bought a Trezor, and plan on putting all my MNs on it. I would like to know if there is a testnet for the MN enabled wallet for Trezor so I can try it out? Is it in the plan to have a MN enabled wallet for trezor when 12.1 comes out?

If this is available for testnet, please direct me to where I can try it out. Thanks so much guys!!!
Testing Trezor with Dash testnet needs your Trezor to be flashed with a patched/unofficial firmware - i am not sure if you really want to go through that :)

Testing Trezor with Dash testnet needs your Trezor to be flashed with a patched/unofficial firmware - i am not sure if you really want to go through that :)

Wouldn't I have to do that anyway? I mean, my intention has always been to use this Trezor to hold my MNs, and that will require me to run the latest Dash wallet, so wouldn't I have to flash it no matter? In which case I might as well practice.... Or will this be end up being an upgrade you get from satoshi labs - something that will be safer? Anyway, I'm happy to test this thing if you all could use another tester.

I have setup a service for InstantSend https://test.stats.dash.org/is/
Send X tDash to address in page using InstantSend, will get Y tDash using InstantSend.
(Normal tx will get Y tDash after 6 confirmation)

if received tDash <= 1 --> send 1
if received tDash > 10 --> send 5 (thank you)
if received tDash > 1 and <= 10 --> send same amount

done: bip32 address with web front.

Awesome, worked perfect! Can't get more instant than that!

Question on mixing. My wallet will say something like "submitted denom 10.001 or something like that, does that mean it's the only denom submitted? I mean, I have multisession enabled, .... OK wait a second.... it changes.

OK, I have a thought. Instead of listing a denomination one at a time, could there be a list of denominations submitted per round? What I mean is, if you're going to have feedback like that, maybe one should see all the denoms submitted per round on a list instead of the latest one, then wipe the slate when a new round starts? It would be interesting to see what got mixed in the current round??? but maybe that's too much, still it'd be cool :)

Last edited:
Wouldn't I have to do that anyway? I mean, my intention has always been to use this Trezor to hold my MNs, and that will require me to run the latest Dash wallet, so wouldn't I have to flash it no matter? In which case I might as well practice.... Or will this be end up being an upgrade you get from satoshi labs - something that will be safer? Anyway, I'm happy to test this thing if you all could use another tester.

Dash mainnet works with official Trezor firmware 1.3.6+ out of the box - but we are talking about Dash testnet here - and you need a (unofficial) firmware patch for Trezor to support TDash :)

OK, well, I guess I'd end up being a pain in the ass anyway with a thousand questions :p I'll wait until 12.1 comes out officially then. Let me know if I can help otherwise :)

I'm getting a lot of private send request incomplete Private send idle notifications. Is this because not enough tMNs have updated yet?

Dedicated tMN updated to v0.12.1.0-1b90d66. Unfortunately, I don't have much free time this week. Should be able to do some testing on Sunday though.

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful to be a part of this increasingly strong project and team! :)
Ditto to you too! Have an awesome weekend and don't forget to check out this link Tungfa put up, it'll put a smile on your face, LOL. https://steemit.com/crypto/@hilarsk...will-acclerate-faster-than-anyone-can-imagine

thx @nmarley , i followed this tutorial : https://gist.github.com/moocowmoo/66049a781f8eaa1021306072f19363d4
now i get this error, is it the firewall ? can someone redirect me pls , thank you

xxxx@vultr:~/.dashcore/sentinel# venv/bin/python scripts/crontab.py
-342: non-JSON HTTP response with '401 Unauthorized' from server
Cannot connect to dashd. Please ensure dashd is running and the JSONRPC port is open to Sentinel.
Do the rpcpassword/user in dash.conf/sentinel.conf match?

thx @nmarley , i followed this tutorial : https://gist.github.com/moocowmoo/66049a781f8eaa1021306072f19363d4
now i get this error, is it the firewall ? can someone redirect me pls , thank you

xxxx@vultr:~/.dashcore/sentinel# venv/bin/python scripts/crontab.py
-342: non-JSON HTTP response with '401 Unauthorized' from server
Cannot connect to dashd. Please ensure dashd is running and the JSONRPC port is open to Sentinel.
It's not a firewall, it's a JSONRPC authentication issue with your dashd instance as flare specified. Has nothing to do with Sentinel. Make sure you can do a `dash-cli getinfo` first.

Why are you using that gist? Are people passing around that link in some other private channel or something?

The proper install instructions for Sentinel can be found here: https://github.com/nmarley/sentinel/blob/master/README.md

They will be updated as needed, unlike your tutorial above which is expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back