• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

11.2 - Dash Release

MN also stuck at 246490. Would deleting the blockchain and re-downloading it fix it? What are the commands to do it? Do you do ./dashd stop and then ./dashd -reindex?

Guys and girls, there is nothing you can do. There is no fork. There is just no way the current block can be found. The workaround is to disable enforcement and not pay the multisig address. This can only be done by eduffield .

Guys and girls, there is nothing you can do. There is no fork. There is just no way the current block can be found. The workaround is to disable enforcement and not pay the multisig address. This can only be done by eduffield .

How would Bittrex be at 246493 then?

20150404 Bittrex current wallet status showing DASH delayed.jpg

Has anyone been able to get a hold of Evan? The whole coin is at a standstill until this is resolved.

So, no news? What we are suposed to do?
Wait that someone found THE block on a P2P updated pool?

So, no news? What we are suposed to do?
Wait that someone found THE block on a P2P updated pool?
Evan is online on BCT... second message sent to him. He needs to get on this right now. It has been 5 hours of no tx's.

Ok, I hope we have this solve soon. We have enough trool, don't need more, surprise they don't speak about this more...

He's probably reading the pools' reports that coinotron and crackers sent, plus 100 other emails.... who knows..
Regardless, priority one is turning off enforcement and getting the blockchain moving. It's common sense moli

Regardless, priority one is turning off enforcement and getting the blockchain moving. It's common sense moli
You tell him.

And make sure get his cell # this time so you can call him next time. :tongue:

seriously, we need someone esle that should be able to turn off enforcment...
Udjinm6 and some more? Is it possible? If yes just make it possible for next spork.

And maybe have his cell number is not so bad idea :rolleyes: i think fernando have it..

I just noticed this too. This is a good thing in a way. We need a back up to Evan if this were to ever happen in the future again. How do we make this more robust? In every challenge there is a potential for improvement. I'll patiently wait and see what happens.

Does someone have a log of when this first happened? We should measure response times in responding to technical issues.

Back