Recent content by nebojsa

  1. nebojsa

    Scaling Dash Boost: Reports, Profiles & Dashworking

    Overview As the market moves forward and Dash community growth, smaller proposals will carry more value and their impact will be more noticeable on the market. Furthermore, it is important for us to know which members of our community in developing countries can add the most value to our growth...
  2. nebojsa

    MNOs & Community, I need your support today.

    You can vote for us here: https://www.dashcentral.org/p/TheFurtherGrowthOfDashInSEE
  3. nebojsa

    MNOs & Community, I need your support today.

    Thank you Mike, much appreciated!
  4. nebojsa

    MNOs & Community, I need your support today.

    Thank you everyone for your support and positive feedback on Dash Central. Recently,I have decided to step down and leave more space for other proposals and submit a scaled-down version of my proposal on Dash Boost as my 5th proposal for Dash and asked MNOs to downvote my existing proposal...
  5. nebojsa

    The further growth of Dash in SEE

    Thank you, Mike. Your support is much appreciated!
  6. nebojsa

    The further growth of Dash in SEE

    Greetings, My current and fifth proposal is about further promotion and adoption of Dash in Serbia and the Balkans. We want to achieve this through: 1) Startup Grind, one of the largest startup communities in the world, by sponsoring their events for three months with other partners such as...
  7. nebojsa

    [Pre-Proposal] CryptoLand

    Hi Argon, thank you for your reply. This event is 30% music festival. Since it's a 3-day event, the other 70% are 2 days workshops, live coding, panel discussions, talks, etc. Agenda wise, mentioned activities would be during the day i.e. from 12pm - 8pm, and then we will have an afterparty...
  8. nebojsa

    [Pre-Proposal] CryptoLand

    Hi Arthyron, thank you for your observation and questions. I agree with you on lacking the ROI from festivals, but I think the ROI we should consider is not financial but growth in terms of user base, and educating people about Dash in general. Since I've been organizing events and educating...
  9. nebojsa

    [Pre-Proposal] CryptoLand

    Hi all, anyone else wants to put their thought into this before submitting the official proposal? I would like to know if the Dash community sees the value we want to bring with Cryptoland project. Thanks in advance,
  10. nebojsa

    [Pre-Proposal] CryptoLand

    Since I was tight with the number of words I could put into this proposal, I would also like to invite everyone from Dash community to join us at the event and experience something new and different from which is offered. Also, if this pre-proposal makes it to the proposal phase and passes, I...
  11. nebojsa

    [Pre-Proposal] CryptoLand

    Hi Splawik, yes I have submitted 3 proposals so far. 2 proposals were for event promotion and introduction with Dash which were accomplished successfully. The 3rd one is Challengly, a Dash game challenge platform with escrow agreement signed with Dash Core which is still active and under...
  12. nebojsa

    [Pre-Proposal] CryptoLand

    The biggest, most comprehensive and engaging crypto event in South-East Europe. Summary CryptoLand is crypto festival exploring the world of cryptocurrencies, crypto culture and the blockchain technology composed of talks & lectures, debates, workshops, art exhibitions and music parties. In...
  13. nebojsa

    Proposal: Reinventing Decentralized Challenges

    I hope everyone had a great time with their friends and family during the festive season. Those who have been following my work and updates know that Dash had a successful year in Serbia and I am very excited about the upcoming opportunities and developments. Here are the latest articles/updates...
  14. nebojsa

    Pre-proposal: Reinventing Decentralized Challenges

    Thank you for the feedback. Rock, Paper, Scissors was just used as an example for one of the challenges on the platform – to give you a quick idea of our concept - our goal is to develop a blockchain platform with different features that will be scaled - the first peer-to-peer, real-time...
  15. nebojsa

    University Crypto Mining Club

    Hm, to be honest I think you are really, really, really new in this and in hardware in general. First, it is impossible to mine Dash with GPU, you might do it with CPU and ASIC miner, though S9 is the wrong one. What you need is D3. And if you can prove me wrong about GPU mining with some test...