• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Why is there no integration with popular DEX???

LWW

The time has come when the DASH coin is excluded from almost all CEX!! Liquidity is also flowing from CEX to DEX. Why do developers not make efforts to integrate the DASH blockchain into DEX (such as 1inch, uniswap) and popular wallets like METAMASK???it would give a huge step in the development of the ecosystem!!!!

The time has come when the DASH coin is excluded from almost all CEX!! Liquidity is also flowing from CEX to DEX. Why do developers not make efforts to integrate the DASH blockchain into DEX (such as 1inch, uniswap) and popular wallets like METAMASK???it would give a huge step in the development of the ecosystem!!!!

Instead of shouting in this empty forum, add a "vote the numbers" proposal in the dash budget system, and ask what amount of dash the masternodes are willing to give as a bounty to the one who will implement a DEX bridge.

Last edited:
- cost
- time
- resources
- skills
I have time, skills and resources.
What is the bounty offered to the one who will implement a DEX bridge?

I dont bother to ask a "vote the numbers" question to the budget about it.
Because I dont care at all about DEXs for Dash, simply because my whole dash skin is just 3.59 Dash.

Last edited:
Dash is and has been integrated in Atomic DEX for a long time, but they don't offer liquidity pools, the Dash community would need to run Maker bots to offer liqudity on swap pairs we desire, and there is already some decent liquidity for small traders like me who don't execute large swaps, just need to make additional liquidity available if we want bigger swaps available quickly.

Last edited:
Instead of shouting in this empty forum, add a "vote the numbers" proposal in the dash budget system, and ask what amount of dash the masternodes are willing to give as a bounty to the one who will implement a DEX bridge.
If I could do bridge dashes, I would definitely add this sentence!!!! we already spend our budget on a lot of unnecessary things, and DEX is the future!! and if dash is not presented there, then he will die

If I could do bridge dashes, I would definitely add this sentence!!!! we already spend our budget on a lot of unnecessary things, and DEX is the future!! and if dash is not presented there, then he will die

Dash being integrated to Maya DEX.

But you could add the sentence even if you cannot do the DEX bridge. You can add a "vote the numbers" question to the budget, asking the masternodes how much they want to give for a DEX bridge (look here or here, on how a numerical proposal looks like).

So if you really care about a DEX bridge to Dash, you have to reveal the opinion of the masternodes on how much they want to pay. You have to reveal how much the MNOS are offering, so that the developers will be informed, stop doing what they are doing and mess with your issue. Then various developers will see the bounty of the masternodes, and they will add their implementation proposals. The more the bounty, the more developers may appear. The developers are whores, they go with the one who offers the more, but we do have a really ugly whore here in Dash that cunningly makes the rest beautifull whores to disapear from the masternodes's sight. This ugly whore is DCG. DCG makes the beautiful whores disappear, by intentionally prohibiting the numerical vote (and they were hoping that this prohibition will last for ever, until I decided to code this).

Try to understand the truth, you are the one who wants the DEX bridge, the developers dont care about it and they will not spend any money asking a question to the masternodes about it, simply because they are fully busy and already paid a lot for doing other things (including DEX bridges for other cryptos).

So stop whining in an empty forum , ban the ugly whore (DCG) and give incentives to the beautifull whores (other developers).

Last edited:
Reactions: LWW
Been saying it for years but there are no developers willing to work on dash for free and very few MNOs willing to share funds with people outside their small bubble of friends. Even when they are paid and the DAO has shares in them - such as DashDirect - they just give up eventually and go elsewhere. DashDirect can't even be bothered to write a single word regarding updates / progress. If it's like that for DashDirect, how could it be any different for anyone else thinking of DEXs?

How is it a projects with an extremely low market cap can build bridges and confidential stable coins and liquidity pools etc yet dash is quite incapable of matching their efforts?

A complete lack of enthusiasm from anything outside of DCG.

Dash has a curse. Tried and failed to be added Thorchain. Maya Protocol is claiming to be on the case but watch how it dies off.. somehow, I don't know how but it will. Projects adding dash have a nasty habit of going bad.

Been saying it for years but there are no developers willing to work on dash for free and very few MNOs willing to share funds with people outside their small bubble of friends. Even when they are paid and the DAO has shares in them - such as DashDirect - they just give up eventually and go elsewhere. DashDirect can't even be bothered to write a single word regarding updates / progress. If it's like that for DashDirect, how could it be any different for anyone else thinking of DEXs?
How is it a projects with an extremely low market cap can build bridges and confidential stable coins and liquidity pools etc yet dash is quite incapable of matching their efforts?
A complete lack of enthusiasm from anything outside of DCG. Dash has a curse. Tried and failed to be added Thorchain. Maya Protocol is claiming to be on the case but watch how it dies off.. somehow, I don't know how but it will. Projects adding dash have a nasty habit of going bad.

1. This is where the DIF and the TrustProtectors apply. Dash should have a legal face, and prosecute all those who get money from it and vanish.
  2. Alternatively, smart contracts should be created capable to stop or even REVERSE the flow of the money to the scammers.
  3. Even if the above two do not apply, we still have this quick and dirty solution.

Last edited:
Back