• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

V12 Testing Thread

That was unusually fast. Did you mix them from 0 start or some of them were already mixed before? :)
My two wallets: one is at 28% completion and has 87 locked denoms, the other was closed last night by accident, and it just got restarted back up, is at 17% and has 7 locked denoms... Still a long way to go..

56% was done already from previous glitchy version, yer it did seem to speed up after this update, I am trying on main net, but wallet locked to 12 hours ago, I am re-indexing to see if it gets me on the right chain...

Kindly be reminded about throwing hashes on Testnet. as ..
yeah.. hashrate up -> diff up -> miner out -> .... stuck :sad:
I guess it was not the best idea of mine to ask people to stop throwing hashes... someone can (un)intentionally throw some and break testing that way...
We will be stuck on high difficulty after your mining gone. :sad::sad:

send some coins
and now it`s red color
805087f430a7eb7ccff42777f18a.png
How could you get the decimal number .9499... in there? :)

moli, dont know.
i start mix, then send some coins (IX), then i try mix, then I make mix reset and get + coins.

Last edited by a moderator:
moli, dont know.
i start mix, then send some coins (IX), then i try mix, then I make mix reset and get + coins.
Hm... It might be a glitch in your case. UdjinM6, how could the amount to be anonymized change on his wallet?

But I just found a trick and got the decimal numbers in on my wallet, and the numbers are red too:

upload_2015-6-19_8-23-34.png

Warning!!!
Problem on mainnet, first it was stuck to 12 hours ago (last time wallet was updated)
re-index made it get stuck 2 weeks ago, other wallet repair functions do NOT work and there is nothing in debug that I can see.

Warning!!!
Problem on mainnet, first it was stuck to 12 hours ago (last time wallet was updated)
re-index made it get stuck 2 weeks ago, other wallet repair functions do NOT work and there is nothing in debug that I can see.
I think its not wise to test in mainnet.

Understood, but feel this could not be realised with such an unknown issue, previous test runs wouldn't normally do this.
Agree, testing in the mainnet have also chance found bugs that cant be found in testnet.

I bet he sent some tDash while his wallet was also mixing.
But that shouldn't change his "Amount to keep anonymized" in the settings. I've made transactions while mixing all the time but it has never changed that type of amount set in the settings. I think it might be a bug.

As for my wallet, i set "-anonymizedashamount=3601.35996213" in the shortcut Target, started the wallet and got 2601.33996213 in red.
It's another bug!

Reactions: AjM
But that shouldn't change his "Amount to keep anonymized" in the settings. I've made transactions while mixing all the time but it has never changed that type of amount set in the settings. I think it might be a bug.

As for my wallet, i set "-anonymizedashamount=3601.35996213" in the shortcut Target, started the wallet and got 2601.33996213 in red.
It's another bug!
Aha :smile:

Is the work on masternode blinding suspended? Mixing is still taking so long :( Thought it was stated in the v12 release notes.

Is the work on masternode blinding suspended? Mixing is still taking so long :( Thought it was stated in the v12 release notes.

I thought this message in debug was due to blinding?
"CMasternodePaymentWinner::IsValid - Unknown Masternode"

I get a lot of those?

Then again, the next lines are:

"2015-06-19 09:07:54 mnw - invalid message"

hmmmm so I suppose that DS mixing does not go on because of the oposite Udjin`s response right?

so far i know the masternode blinding has been delayed towards a later version, not suppose to be in version 12

56% was done already from previous glitchy version, yer it did seem to speed up after this update, I am trying on main net, but wallet locked to 12 hours ago, I am re-indexing to see if it gets me on the right chain...

i'm trying to mix for hours now with 6 wallets, so far only 3 of my 6 wallets have completed to 20 a 30%, the rest is still on 0% .. they are all trying to mix 200 / 2
and are all on correct block height.

Back