• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

V12 Testing Thread

Should I just throw whatever at the mix?

I'm thinking YEAH!!!!

too funny

FOUND ENOUGH TO MIX 1000.00000000 tDASH

lol

but I can't start with 1000tDASH

Start with 5K but can't set it to more than 1000 - ugh

uh - - Just got hit with a collateral payment - but - uh - WHY are these payments not showing up in transactions????

did I miss something because - I remember a time where....people wanted to know what their fee's were.....??

Last edited:
uh - - Just got hit with a collateral payment - but - uh - WHY are these payments not showing up in transactions????

did I miss something because - I remember a time where....people wanted to know what their fee's were.....??
Yeah, I also was wondering that

Yeah, I also was wondering that

It's under transactions tab, click little drop down menu where you see "Most Common" and change to 'All". Here's a screen shot just in case you cant find it.

GtxU9F7.png

*edit running darksend today. at 59% done for 1000 tDash at 2 rounds. Seems to be progressing at the same speed as it usually does.

It's under transactions tab, click little drop down menu where you see "Most Common" and change to 'All". Here's a screen shot just in case you cant find it.

GtxU9F7.png

*edit running darksend today. at 59% done for 1000 tDash at 2 rounds. Seems to be progressing at the same speed as it usually does.
Cool! Thank you buster

With all the excitement - ugh - we are moving away from main-stream and right into nerd-stream.....

V 12 will take some time to stabilize - if ever

When can my Mum use DASH? - if ever

With all the excitement - ugh - we are moving away from main-stream and right into nerd-stream.....

Lol, that depends on how old your Mum is... beyond a certain age, just paying for groceries with their bank card can be tramatic

hah, why is that?? :what:

moli hmmm, you can't actually mix in local masternode mode at all, I was wrong about that one :oops:

so the only scenario I can see now is "another" I described earlier (importing priv keys in additional wallet) which I think is 1) quite rare, 2) used by advanced users who can import private keys so should be aware of what are they doing. In that case it's quite safe to disable protection of unlocked MN-like outputs (outputs mentioned in masternode.conf are locked automatically on wallet start).
Or am I missing even another scenario?
What do you think?

PS. edited my previous post too.

Back